PDA

View Full Version : sniffing THC?

Sl33p3r
23-05-2005, 22:44
hey
well....quick question...
my friend alwayz sniff thc...when it builds up in his buster...and he siad he gets high..i call him an idiot and tell him he cant because itz not water soluble or w.e.....but does any1 know if sniffing THC can get u high?
thx

Blowmonkey
23-05-2005, 23:19
Never tried it myself, but supposedly it's possible, here's a previous thread on the same subject:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?postid=2487966#post2487966

sundance5107
07-01-2009, 04:33
oh it deffinatly gets you high : ]

cookiemonster420
07-01-2009, 04:39
Im confused.... is he sniffing straight bud or a bunch of keef?

Swerlz
07-01-2009, 05:19
just smoke it

jackie jones
07-01-2009, 05:23
yeah, my boy and i powdered some weed and snorted it just being dumb. sure made us laugh alot... never snorted anything that tasted so good.

Crow九
07-01-2009, 07:07
I've done it a few times when it's inconvenient to smoke. I don't find it gets me as high, but it does something. It's a good booster after smoking too.

El Cubano Poco
07-01-2009, 07:17
Heres an easy idea...Get come cured sesame oil, dissolve THC in oil. Use dropper to place in nose lying on back with head hanging off the bed.

I'm definately gonna try this when I get home :D

Tomer
07-01-2009, 07:25
What will our youth think of next...8)

poor milk
07-01-2009, 07:47
Haha today we had about 3 grams of kief and were smoking straight bowls of it, and me and a friend did a 'bump' each, it smells delicious that's about it though definetly a waste and does fuck all.

ActiveA
07-01-2009, 11:56
I thought you needed heat to activate the THC...

:/

Temeraroius
07-01-2009, 19:02
It would only work because of the drip you get, it would go into your stomach and some of it would be absorbed but really not too much. It is akin to eating bud aka you need a lot.

jimmyblaze1
08-01-2009, 02:58
just smoke it

HELL YEAAAAAH - stupid people teehee

Heres an easy idea...Get come cured sesame oil, dissolve THC in oil. Use dropper to place in nose lying on back with head hanging off the bed.

I'm definately gonna try this when I get home :D

no way Jose ( ;) ) - you have to heat it to diffuse the THC into the oil...

I do believe this is the case anyways.

I know THC dissolves straight up into any kind of alcohol though as long as its high grade stuff (ethanol. methanol, everclear, absinthe even).

ALso in Butane...

If you wanna find new ways of getting high - maybe try a concentrated THC/ ethanol solution (like liquid LSD) spray - like a nasal spray or some shit like that, and then fill it with your solution...

Now THIS I might try hehe :D

delta_9
08-01-2009, 03:03
Im confused.... is he sniffing straight bud or a bunch of keef?

Snorting plant matter is not a good idea, and keef isn't pure thc by any means.

I thought you needed heat to activate the THC...Not necessarily. Thc will easily dissolve in ethanol and other solvents, at which point it would be considered "active"(at least in the context in which you used it)

I know THC dissolves straight up into any kind of alcohol though as long as its high grade stuff (ethanol. methanol, everclear, absinthe even).Everclear is 95% ethanol 5% H2o. Absinthe as well is mostly ethanol. Methanol is toxic so please dont ingest it.

FrostyMcFailure
08-01-2009, 04:27
DONT BE A JACKASS & SNIFF GROUND BUD! I shot a bunch of keif once in a concoction of assorted pills & harder drugs, definitely could decipher underline of stoned but the speedball portion really had me distracted.

cookiemonster420
09-01-2009, 05:28
/\Greatest post ever/\

Snorting plant matter is not a good idea, and keef isn't pure thc by any means.I never said it was.... I was just questioning the OP on the situation guessing he wouldn't have a pure form of THC to snuff.

Quantum Perception
03-02-2009, 07:39
just makes you sneaze a bunch

tripmonkey505
03-02-2009, 10:54
ive never done it. it really doesnt sound like something that would work that great

Coolio
03-02-2009, 16:24
DONT BE A JACKASS & SNIFF GROUND BUD! I shot a bunch of keif once in a concoction of assorted pills & harder drugs, definitely could decipher underline of stoned but the speedball portion really had me distracted.

Shot as in... INJECTED?

Gaian Planes
03-02-2009, 18:07
reading that just literally made me shudder

do.not.inject.marijuana.

DOH!

stonedandrolling89
03-02-2009, 21:29
^ Seriously, the ganja isn't intended to be snorted or injected.

It's just not. Don't do it. Don't.

Bad, bad joo-joo.

Danashae
04-02-2009, 05:49
^^^

Haha, priceless.

The Winner!!
04-02-2009, 06:08
What will our youth think of next...8)

I always stick thick beautiful buds in my ass, so good man=D
I'm just joking with you buddy

Ya, I think snorting THC gets you high but I dont think snorting straight weed would but with thc in it ya but thats just lame. One of my friends scrapes like TOONS of kief out of their dads coffee grinder and snorts it and i tried it with a little bit of kief out of my grinder. But really man, why snort it when you can smoke it?

stonedandrolling89
04-02-2009, 08:58
...why snort it when it's NOT WATER SOLUBLE?!?!?!?!?!

...why snort it when THC isn't orally active without being heated to the proper temperature?!?!?!

...WHY?!?

Just smoke it/eat it/vape it. These are tried and true methods, and I just don't see why there's such a fascination about putting Cannabis in the nose, in the vein, and in the bum.

If it ain't broken, DON'T FIX IT.

BottleOfOxy
01-03-2010, 18:57
hey sorry to bring this back but i was bored last night.... soo....

I had smoked 2 little dug-out packs, and i was not high, and like 30ish minutes later I snorted like 2 lines of kief (straight kief outta the bottom of my grinder) like double matchstick width and a little longer than a match stick.

and 1) i sneezed like a motherfucker, and blew my nose alot like 10 minutes later; and 2)i think i got a really weird high.

in the first 30 minutes a regular weed high creeped up on me and i was stoned! it was just like eating brownies or something, but i came up faster. but it only lasted like 40 minutes MAX. after the weed high went away i had like a mushroom/psychedelic body-load type high (not something i really like myself). really weird, like trippy. and i had trouble falling asleep, not like i normally would smoking weed.I'd be really surprised if it was a placebo effect cause it was a pretty substantial body high and feeling.

There is so many different chemicals in a plant like marijuana (check this unreliable but interesting source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am.7rPePNJGGMgJd.BRAuF3ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090217140701AAC9eoG )

So perhaps, there is just different chemicals that are more readily absorbed nasally, I mean I understand that THC is the 'big one' but you can't tell me that it is the only active chemical in the plant. Herbal snuffs have been used forever, just like the dmt snuffs of south america (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_culture1.shtml).

I'm just saying it's worked for me and is pretty fuckin weird, after the inital "stoned" wore off i couldn't have guessed what i was going to feel, so i don't know how much of it even could have been a placebo effect.

p.s.
actually that yahoo answers source looks legit, the answer itself has sourcing back to medical journals and reports.

Sega420
01-03-2010, 20:15
OP, your friend is an eejit (idiot).
thc is not able to pass through the nasal capillaries into the bloodstream.

there's a whole lot of bullshittery and idiocy up in this thread.

snorting kief is a waste. if you "smoked a few bowls and snorted a line of kief" you were high only due to smoking.
try it stone cold sober next time.

notice nothing? what a surprise 8)

next time dont waste the kief, smoke it instead.
and aye, IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIDDLE ABOUT WITH IT

Roose
01-03-2010, 22:39
http://jamie-online.com/random-jamz/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/facepalm.jpg

Even if it was able to pass through your nasal cavity it still wouldn't work. THC is heat activated