PDA

View Full Version : snorting tramadol

Pages : [1] 2

lordreven333
02-02-2011, 05:16
What is snorting tramadol like can you do it and get effects or can you do it any other way than swallowing maybe inject it?Im just curious not really considering even doing this I just want to know what you think or know about this?

lordreven333
02-02-2011, 06:20
come on no one has any idea?

fryingsquirrel
02-02-2011, 06:23
I've snorted them before, it works, but not as well as oral.

Doc Hydramine
02-02-2011, 06:25
Why snort? At most i'd only parachute them.

Doc Hydramine
02-02-2011, 06:26
But then again,
I took them by the handful.

fryingsquirrel
02-02-2011, 06:29
Yeah, I used to do to many of them for snorting to be very practical. Didn't know about the seizure risk at the time.

lordreven333
02-02-2011, 07:53
so how good are they snorted I might want to do that because latly they have been giving me a stomach ache so idk what i should do

noob88
02-02-2011, 08:16
Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for

lordreven333
02-02-2011, 09:20
how is it like tylenol on steroids is it bad for your liver not very strong ?

kurt_cocaine
02-02-2011, 10:12
yeah you can. it burns and the drip lasts forever. in all honesty its a waste. i would just pop them and be higher for longer. just dont take too many. you can have seizures at doses under and around 400mg. also stomach aches are normal on opiate drugs. take a dramamine or something along those lines before you take them.

Snorting them is a waste it takes alot of it to even do anything for you and to top it off it makes really prone to having a siezure. And second its not a narcotic its like tylenol on steroids with out the codine. If they are prescribed to you tell your dr. That two hours after you took them your stomach started turning red like a rash and hives started forming he will them put you on vicodin or norco. There both the same norco just has less tylenol in it. Tell the Dr vicodin is OK for you and you will get it. Don't snort the tramadol. Its to light and when you snort it goes into your lungs and its not gonna get absorbed into your blood stream there. Save the tramadol in case one day you have a withdrawal. It helps a lot with that. And that's all its good for

just because they arent considered a narcotic doesnt mean they arent abusable. i like tramadol and so do many people i know. i would take tramadol over codeine any day, and i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks. you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

BrokedownPalace
02-02-2011, 14:53
you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.

kurt_cocaine
02-02-2011, 15:17
That isn't necessarily true. If you are a reliable patient, they should have no problem with that. Over the past year I was battling cancer, and my doctors knew I was on methadone, and also that I was quite knowledgeable about pharmacology and whatnot. They literally asked me what was the most effective for pain, becuase of my high tolerance they knew percocet wasn't going to do anything. So I told them 8mg dilaudid 3 times a day was the only thing that actually helps with the pain on top of my methadone. They just said Ok, and that was that.

I have a feeling that half of these people that go into the doctors office with the hopes and intentions of getting something prescribed, either make it sound like they are stupid, and a junkie, and probably look like a junky too. I wasn't even trying to scam them, my pain needs were legitimate and they knew that. And despite my past they knew I was knowledgeable and trusted my opinion because I didn't come off as a stupid dirty unintelligent junky.

for a patient who knows his doctor and has some sort of trust built up it should be no problem. however the OP never stated that he got them from a doctor and if some random guy walks into a doctors office and starts asking for vicodin theyre more than likely gonna assume somethings up. for some reason people tend to assume most doctors dont have a clue/dont care about what they giving out.

i know someone who tried faking sick too get codeine. he went in complaining about a dry cough and asked for the shit by name. of course the doc knew what was up. all he got was a bottle of antibiotics, a recommendation to go buy delsym or robitussin, and to top it off he had to pay a $50 copay. talk about disappointing hehehe.

BrokedownPalace
02-02-2011, 15:27
^Yeah man, I do agree with you. Like I said if you have a good relationship it should be fine, but if you go in looking and acting like a drug seeking junky, on your first visit, you'll just get denied.

noob88
02-02-2011, 17:08
yeah you can. it burns and the drip lasts forever. in all honesty its a waste. i would just pop them and be higher for longer. just dont take too many. you can have seizures at doses under and around 400mg. also stomach aches are normal on opiate drugs. take a dramamine or something along those lines before you take them.

just because they arent considered a narcotic doesnt mean they arent abusable. i like tramadol and so do many people i know. i would take tramadol over codeine any day, and i dont t anyone thinks. you also cant just walk in and tell a doc its okay to give you vicodin. theyd laugh in your face cause thats not how it works. most doctors are more comfortable giving tramadol out then vicodin due to much lower abuse potential, and youd probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid

fryingsquirrel
02-02-2011, 17:25
first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupidJumping from tramadol to fentanyl should probably be considered atypical. =D

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
02-02-2011, 22:32
There is no reason to snort Tramadol, its not like your going to get a rush. The effects are better taken orally.

And regarding doctors, usually if someone just goes in asking for Vicodin chances are you won't get it. If you have cancer, yes they will give most any opioid for the pain. Because they know that you are actually suffering pain, not making it up like many people do.

Oxykiss
03-02-2011, 00:13

I agree with this entirely, if you walk into the doc's office and explain what you've had before and how you've built a tolerance and show some shade of intelligence so they know your not going to OD or Abuse it they usually respect your opinion.

lordreven333
03-02-2011, 01:41
tramadol has worked for me for years lately it hasn't done enough whats the next step up from tramadol and the next after that I was thinking it would be hydrocodone but im not sure hydrocodone 10mgs works pretty good for my back pain the tramadol isn't working anymore.

bjv07
03-02-2011, 01:54
first of yes I was on tramadol and told my PM exactly that and he put me on norco 10/325 And fent patches. Yes some people do get high off them placebo effect. I have takin 10 to 15 at a time and all they did was make my eyes sensitive popping these trying to get a high is stupid

Feeling something off tramadol is definitely not placebo for some people. Unless of course the opiate like high, mood lift, not being able to ejaculate, increased work ethic, etc have been placebo the 100+ times I have taken it.

K'ed out and I were discussing the amount of tramadol it takes me to get high for 8 hrs compared to Oxy and hydrocodone and he couldnt believe how little it takes compared to the amount of Oxy/hydro it takes.

Scoliosis
03-02-2011, 01:54
Stay away altogether!!!!!!!!!!!

It never helped me and at 800mg - 100mg per say I almost died. Trying to relieve legit pain.

Stay away brother.

I had the 200mg doses x 4 per day and did nothing but make me ill. Even when I took less.

bjv07
03-02-2011, 01:56
And no don't snort it, the bioavalability is very high orally. Around 75% your first dose and 80+ your second and third dose. Try taking 1/2-3/4 of your dose then about a half hour to hour later take the rest. I find this increases the effects and last a little longer.

lordreven333
03-02-2011, 03:19
tramadol isn't working anymore I guess I have to move to hydrocodone.

noob88
03-02-2011, 20:08

just make sure when you go talk to your doc you don't sound ignorant and seem as if your begging but don't lie to him either let him know you have done your research you know the risk of the hydro but at the same time you want the one with the least amount of tylenol in it. And make sure you ask his opinion on what a good starting dose would be of the 10/325. And you will have it. Have fun but remember keep it safe don't over do it.

StaySedated
03-02-2011, 20:14
Touch the boys!

Touch the boys!

likeakite
03-02-2011, 21:57
^ What boys? And why touch them?

eLW
03-02-2011, 23:24
Dont snort it, it has to go metabolism into m1. SNORTING=USELSS

StaySedated
03-02-2011, 23:28
http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/162/ad_22555n.jpg

Ellycat
04-02-2011, 09:24
Can you guys buy Tramadol OTC in the States?

fryingsquirrel
04-02-2011, 10:30
Can you guys buy Tramadol OTC in the States?

No. It's not a controlled substance, but it is prescription only.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
04-02-2011, 19:35

Yeah, most likely you do. Hydrocodone is generally more effective. Although some insist on how "powerful" these Tramadol are. I've even heard "I'd rather have them then heroin" LOL If that were true I'd totally trade them. I have like 60 of them and nothing to do with em. Might flush them down the toilet

mindtools
04-02-2011, 21:22

Learn a bit, than have radical opinions. You are incorrect.

lordreven333
04-02-2011, 23:59
did someone hack staysedated's account? not that I really care but also can I get something stronger than tramadol but less than oxycodone and without apap?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-02-2011, 02:25
did someone hack staysedated's account? not that I really care but also can I get something stronger than tramadol but less than oxycodone and without apap?

Only thing you will get that's more potent than Tramadol but less than Oxycodone are either hydrocodone or codeine and both contain acetaminophen and you won't be offered either without it. For hydrocodone you'd need to get it compounded at a lab. Which some doctors are willing to do but not usually. They have to get a hold of a lab and then it will usually take a week to get to you. I believe there is some drug that is only codeine and not acetaminophen but I'm not sure.

Dopa-Amine
05-02-2011, 03:32
Snorting tramadol is fairly useless if you are looking for the opiated effect. Take them on empty stomach and allow the parent substance to reach your liver straight.

Alex000
05-02-2011, 03:41
Snorting tramadol, don't even think it. But with me, all my pills go down the hatch. Not a fan of snorting. You need something stronger than the tramadol, but don't want to move to oxycodone, and don't want anything with APAP? There is Vicoprofen to consider (7.5 mg hydrocodone, 200 mg ibuprofen). Not sure how good ibuprofen would be for your stomach everyday though. Are you looking for something to take everyday for actual pain relief, as needed for pain relief, for recreation?

lordreven333
05-02-2011, 04:18
I need something without apap someone said oxycodone can be given without apap is that true if so I might be able to get a low dose of it maybe 5mgs.

fryingsquirrel
05-02-2011, 04:24
^Yes, oxy is made in pills without apap in pills from 5 to 80 mgs.

Alex000
05-02-2011, 04:30
Need something without APAP? Yes, there are oxycodone formulations without APAP. There are also hydrocodone formulations without APAP, but with ibuprofen as I said above. I assume you are looking for something to use recreationally, or are you looking for something to help pain?

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
05-02-2011, 04:41
Need something without APAP? Yes, there are oxycodone formulations without APAP. There are also hydrocodone formulations without APAP, but with ibuprofen as I said above. I assume you are looking for something to use recreationally, or are you looking for something to help pain?

I think he's looking for hydrocodone with nothing in it. That's just an assumption.

And for oxycodone, yes you can find it without acetaminophen. Roxicodone, OxyContin, OxyFast and a few others.

Alex000
05-02-2011, 04:47
Well, hydrocodone as the only active ingredient is only heard of in formulations specially compounded to meet a patient's special needs. That's all there is to it. There is always CWE. I don't know about codeine, but I think it'd be very rare to come across it as the only active ingredient.

lordreven333
06-02-2011, 02:01
no not for recreationally use but the apap is hard on my liver and makes me feel sick.

Alex000
06-02-2011, 02:47
Okay well how do you respond to ibuprofen? Like I mentioned they DO make Vicoprofen which contains 200 mg ibuprofen and 7.5 mg hydrocodone. If you feel you need something stronger than tramadol, don't like APAP, and don't want to move to oxy, this might be something to consider. Ibuprofen is better for pain than APAP anyway in my opinion.

lordreven333
06-02-2011, 03:54
but its still hard on the liver right Ive had alot of side effects Im not sure if its from the hydrocodone tramadol or if its from tylenol apap whatever.

Alex000
06-02-2011, 04:07
Ibuprofen can be hard on the stomach, especially in higher doses, but not on the liver as far as I know. 200 mg isn't a big dose to take as needed, but still could be hard on the stomach. You said you have had stomach issues with tramadol, too? A stomach-ache I think would be odd, but with higher doses nausea is definitely possible.

phenethylo J
06-02-2011, 04:41
Don't snort tramadol it's pointless. It has a great orral BA and you get no rush from snorting it like you would from oxy. It just comes up a little quicker.

Besides that it probly one of the worst tasteing pills on the planet the drip is torture. Once when I was swallowing a tramadol pill some how it got stuck up in my sinus. My god that 15 minites it was stuck up there was hell.

peacelovedope
06-02-2011, 07:14
Touch the boys!

Touch the boys!

Wow that's the second post of yours I've seen about touching boys, take it easy Mr. Nambla.:)

lordreven333
29-03-2011, 00:57
I can't stand tramadol anymore I use to love it but are their any opioids or opiates that you can snort that would be alright good??

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
29-03-2011, 01:05
I can't stand tramadol anymore I use to love it but are their any opioids or opiates that you can snort that would be alright good??

Why do you insist on snorting? Earlier you said your taking them for legit pain. If you are looking to snort them then I think you are just trying to abuse them.

Tramadol has a higher oral BA and so do the next opiates up on the chain. Insufflated Oxy and hydro both have a lower BA. About 10-15% lower. Snorting oxycodone does produce a rush but you get less of the drug. Buprenorphine has a higher BA when snorted but no rush.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
29-03-2011, 01:26

Why do you insist on snorting? Earlier you said your taking them for legit pain. If you are looking to snort them then I think you are just trying to abuse them.

Tramadol has a higher oral BA and so do the next opiates up on the chain. Insufflated Oxy and hydro both have a lower BA. About 10-15% lower. Snorting oxycodone does produce a rush but you get less of the drug. Buprenorphine has a higher BA when snorted but no rush.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
29-03-2011, 01:41