PDA

View Full Version : (bupe) Suboxone gummy pill?

Pages : [1] 2

guitarguerilla
28-01-2012, 16:40
Yesterday I bought some suboxone from a buddy, and to my suprise they were in a gummy form, kinda like a purple square gummy bear. Have u guys ever seen these before? He said they need to be refigerated? I can't find anything about them on the web, and was hoping someone could give me some info.

Blissful Thinking
28-01-2012, 16:55
Just through some quick googling, couldn't find anything. You're best bet is to hit the Suboxone Website (http://www.suboxone.com/?s_kwcid=TC|7630|subuxone||S||4390214666&gclid=CIG_roGK860CFUHktgodczjDrA), and give them a ring.

Znegative
28-01-2012, 17:00
Yesterday I bought some suboxone from a buddy, and to my suprise they were in a gummy form, kinda like a purple square gummy bear. Have u guys ever seen these before? He said they need to be refigerated? I can't find anything about them on the web, and was hoping someone could give me some info.

Ive never heard of a "gummy bear suboxone". Their are strips and their are pills. I hate to say it man, but the best thing you can hope for is that the gummy bear tastes good because I really doubt it will get you high.

The.Ghost
28-01-2012, 18:48
The only drug I've heard of coming in a form like that is dried LSD jello squares. It is also a fragile molecule, which might explain the refrigeration? Just speculating here.

poppyplanet
28-01-2012, 20:19
Dude, your connect beat you. I hope I'm wrong, believe me, but I think I would have heard or read something about them by now. And if he did beat you, that obviously means he doesn't respect you, just wants your money, so I wouldn't ever talk to him again. He'll probably give you a line like he didn't know, bla bla. Don't deal with this guy anymore, because if he'll do it once, he'll continue to make a joke out of you and your money. Good luck.

Kenny7822
28-01-2012, 20:20
Yeah you got ripped off. There's no suboxone gummy pill.

guitarguerilla
28-01-2012, 21:25
Yeah you got ripped off. There's no suboxone gummy pill.

Apperently there is one its called a trouche?

I didn't buy them to get high, I just wanted a few to get me through w/d, and they taste just like the pill. They seem to be working so far.thx th everyone that replied.

Ohayou
28-01-2012, 22:03
My old sub doc told me about these, but I thought they weren't going to be released until march 2012, it seems no one else know's about these at all. Does anyone not have any more info? :(

Znegative
28-01-2012, 22:52
Shit we obviously underestimated this guy then.

Dude, you got a killer hookup!

Kenny7822
28-01-2012, 23:38
I stand corrected. You are right, there is a suboxone gummy. Read more here:
http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?27281-Suboxone-Troche-Gelly

Also google search "Suboxone troche" a lot of articles come up about it.

Znegative
29-01-2012, 00:02
That is so fucking weird. I mean then again they make fentanyl lollipops, but it sounds like these are high dosage too. Isincere atone these becoming popular, since a gummy bear is probably one of the only things addicts will not attempt to melt down and shoot.

Kenny7822
29-01-2012, 04:21
I bet someone will try to melt it down and shoot it anyway haha.

guitarguerilla
29-01-2012, 11:05

I wouldn't doubt it, I can say that they melt in your mouth pretty easy.
So far they have been doing just fine keepng w/d away, but I like the sub strips better.

Gordy
15-03-2012, 22:00
HI I just found out about this "gummy bear" suboxone too! Its basically compounded/made by a pharmacy and its $2.50 per 8mg suboxone vs $9.00! Luckily I live in Florida and I'm going to a pharmacy in Ft Myers tomorrow to have them "compound" my script for me. Once word of this gets out people are gonna save soooooo much $$$ that I bet Big pharma is gonna have a heart attack! lol Spread the word this will save so many people so much $. Oh yea its called a "Trouch" gummy something like that. I just off the phone with pharmacy and they said its EXACTLY the same drug and you keep it in fridge. Someone hit me back if you have experience with these gummys!!! Happy bup day

XTCAKE
16-03-2012, 04:04
Whoa, never heard of this! At first I was going to second guess what you really received from your buddy, but now I am interested in learning more about this new thing. I just thought there was Suboxone films or pills. Very interesting.

fm1983
16-03-2012, 05:39
These are indeed legit suboxone. I have a friend who gets them, his pharmacy compounds them on site.

They are a square, slightly larger then a Starburst candy, and 8mg. Comes in cherry, grape, and watermelon. I keep mine in the refrigerator when I have some, as they are almost the constancy of wax, and do melt easily.

Having tried all the styles of suboxone, (strips, tablets, & these), I find that the compounded ones work the best imo. the BA% seems to be very high.

I'm also in Florida, which i find interesting, as I can't imagine many pharmacy's are doing this...

XTCAKE
16-03-2012, 06:20
These are indeed legit suboxone. I have a friend who gets them, his pharmacy compounds them on site.

They are a square, slightly larger then a Starburst candy, and 8mg. Comes in cherry, grape, and watermelon. I keep mine in the refrigerator when I have some, as they are almost the constancy of wax, and do melt easily.

Having tried all the styles of suboxone, (strips, tablets, & these), I find that the compounded ones work the best imo. the BA% seems to be very high.

I'm also in Florida, which i find interesting, as I can't imagine many pharmacy's are doing this...

I'd get the watermellon ;)

I bet these things taste better than the strips and the tablets. I really hate the taste of the strips :( I'm thankful for my Suboxone, don't get me wrong, I just cannot stand that awful taste. I'm definitely going to ask about these during my next appointment, although I have yet to even hear about them in my region.

LSDreamer13
16-03-2012, 08:04
I'm glad to hear about this!

I am on the pill form, I do not care for the strips as much. But these gummies seem awesome!

XTCAKE
16-03-2012, 08:43

I bet someone will post a thread on here asking how they should prepare these gummies for an IV or I'M shot in the near future, when these things make their rounds and become available in more places.

Captain.Heroin
16-03-2012, 12:30
I bet someone will post a thread on here asking how they should prepare these gummies for an IV or I'M shot in the near future, when these things make their rounds and become available in more places.

The Captain will then have to introduce that poor soul to micron filters, and hope their brain can handle the idea that they will NEED a micron filter to make something so un-safe sounding anywhere close to "safe" for shooting purposes. :|

pimmp69
19-08-2012, 03:17
I've found that people in fort myers an cape coral love these over the pills an the strips. One of the key reason is because you can take these an not be sick an then when you find dope or pills do them with no problem of not feeling it. I guess theirs two dif ingridents in the pills an the strips but the grape jellys only have the one that covers the opiate receptors so you don't get sick. These go for a lot more the the pills n strips an in my honest opion taste a million times better

carr90
19-08-2012, 03:25
And the pimmp knows ! ^^

beengerman
19-08-2012, 03:32
this is crazy.

justintrish1977
14-06-2013, 14:37
I get them all the time, there made in ft. Myers, florida. They say there not as strong but my opinion there
stronger. There purple and feel like gummy bears , so yea keep getting them you got the right thing you were looking for.

justintrish1977
14-06-2013, 17:13
My old sub doc told me about these, but I thought they weren't going to be released until march 2012, it seems no one else know's about these at all. Does anyone not have any more info? :(

They come from ft. Myers fl. 120 of them are only $307 without the blocker. With the blocker 120 cost $371. So the ones without the blocker you can still take other pills and feel the effect. They come from Myerlee pharmacy in ft. Myets fl. They actully make them there at the pharmacy, and they are the best subs yet

thesameoldfears
14-06-2013, 19:07
^if by the "blocker" you mean naloxone then it doesn't effect your ability to get high due to bupe's higher binding affinity.

But otherwise this is crazy, have never heard of these in my life and I've been on my latest stint of suboxone for a year+

Fire&Water
14-06-2013, 22:30
A dental surgeon called in a hydrocodone trouche script' for me one time because he wasnt in an area where I could pick up a schedule II, and I'm allergic to nsaids.

opiatekrzy
14-06-2013, 22:34
my experience, sounds like you dont have suboxone, or any form of bupe..dont feel bad it happens to all of us at some point of our addicitons

Fire&Water
14-06-2013, 22:38
Yes, he did actually have a "compounded" form...

opiatekrzy
14-06-2013, 22:42
oh, well, i guess u learn somehting new everyday, im from the USA, so maybe another country?? i know pharmacies are known to compound drugs together for certain reasons. for example my dad has this cream for pain, and it was compounded at the pharmacy, it was a mixture of lidocaine, ketamine, and some anti immflamatory. guess u made out good after all :-)

Captain.Heroin
15-06-2013, 04:23
oh, well, i guess u learn somehting new everyday, im from the USA, so maybe another country?? i know pharmacies are known to compound drugs together for certain reasons. for example my dad has this cream for pain, and it was compounded at the pharmacy, it was a mixture of lidocaine, ketamine, and some anti immflamatory. guess u made out good after all :-)

Apparently it came from a compounding pharmacy in Ft. Myers, Florida.

opiatekrzy
15-06-2013, 04:55
its chewy? whats its ROA?

craross
03-04-2014, 12:44
I have actually gotten these before and they worked quite well. I got in some trouble and went away for a while but since I started back to a new doc I asked him had he heard of these and he said he had and that they were indeed cheaper however he doesn't like prescribing them to his opiate depending patients due to the fact it doesn't have the blocker in it.

Effect
03-04-2014, 17:40
People are never going to learn that naloxone is not the "blocker" that prevents people from getting high. Why do I even bother with explaining it anymore? It just pisses me off to here people be "oh nice dude you got the one without the blocker, you can get high!".

And even fucking doctors that don't know the nuts and bolts of what they prescribe who just spread the bullshit to patients. Maybe they do know, but just want to tell addicts otherwise because they know word will spread and your average junkie won't look it up.

These sound pretty cool though. I've never heard of a compound buprenorphine product.

Screaming_Skull
03-04-2014, 21:32
This is sooo cool!! I want these,lol.

subutex_junkie
04-04-2014, 10:02
This thread was interesting to read, I still haven't seen or heard of these "gummies" in the Midwest, now I may have to ask some of the pharmacies in my city if they carry them.

Effect
04-04-2014, 15:46
^pretty sure there only made at that specific compounding pharmacy in Ft. Myers. And they're buprenorphine only.

Effect
04-04-2014, 16:36
Dude has 7 posts and every one is him trying to sell 'suboxene'. Seriously can't even spell it. Get him the fuck outta here.

BlueHues
04-04-2014, 16:40
Yeah, he's on his way to "Suboxene" heaven...

trainspotter10102
04-04-2014, 18:21
I wonder how many people have tried shooting a gummy lol I could just imagine

lolwhatzdrugs
05-04-2014, 05:41
Apparently they're not only in Ft. Myers http://mobileopiaterx.blogspot.com/ (search for buprenorphine, and they mention a pharmacy in Mobile, AL). I thought i'd post cause it's interesting, and also that blog is run by people who operate a mobile methadone clinic (never even heard of one.) and who's first post is about how they rushed to New Orleans after Katrina to keep people out of withdrawal. These are some good humanists.

" the Feds tell us that Suboxone can only be distributed from an MMT under methadone rules, that I canít be authorized to prescribe or dispense Suboxone in Louisiana, and that they couldnít waive the 30-patient rule in any case.
&%*$& me. "

Good people.

bunnyrabbitz
06-04-2014, 02:00
You would think the pharmaceutical companies would try somewhat to hide their marketing to kids.

War on drugs is the biggest fucking joke.

lolwhatzdrugs
06-04-2014, 02:17
You would think the pharmaceutical companies would try somewhat to hide their marketing to kids.

War on drugs is the biggest fucking joke.

I think you're mistaken.

These are trouches, which compounding pharmacies prepare into this gummy little square with a certain amount of a medication. They are useful say if you need hydrocodone, but can't swallow, so it can melt in your mouth. The gummy part is to hold the medication, and the flavoring is to disguise the disgusting flavors of must medications. It can be made with anything that can be compounded that is soluble in the little square, and a Dr. writes a script for it. This has NOTHING to with pharmaceutical companies, the maker of suboxone DOES NOT make this product.

f33lg00d
06-04-2014, 23:18
Ummm this is awesome I want some! Did not know these existed...

sarajenni88
07-04-2014, 16:35
I think you're mistaken.

These are trouches, which compounding pharmacies prepare into this gummy little square with a certain amount of a medication. They are useful say if you need hydrocodone, but can't swallow, so it can melt in your mouth. The gummy part is to hold the medication, and the flavoring is to disguise the disgusting flavors of must medications. It can be made with anything that can be compounded that is soluble in the little square, and a Dr. writes a script for it. This has NOTHING to with pharmaceutical companies, the maker of suboxone DOES NOT make this product.

This is interesting ^^^ I've never heard of a compounded form of medication. So a doctor could order a gummy cube of any med? Huh, interesting.

lolwhatzdrugs
08-04-2014, 01:21
This is interesting ^^^ I've never heard of a compounded form of medication. So a doctor could order a gummy cube of any med? Huh, interesting.

That seems to be the general idea.

I just called up a local compounding pharmacy, a 24hr Walgreens actually, she said they probably could make them with most medications, including suboxone, make the trouche type medications.

BlairsAmanda
08-04-2014, 06:11
I bought and tried these "jellies" for the first time tonight. Other than the HORRIBLE taste, I must say I am quite impressed.

lolwhatzdrugs
08-04-2014, 06:16
I bought and tried these "jellies" for the first time tonight. Other than the HORRIBLE taste, I must say I am quite impressed.

Welcome to Bluelight!

And with suboxone or subutex?

BlairsAmanda
08-04-2014, 12:08
suboxone

lolwhatzdrugs
08-04-2014, 22:01
suboxone

Really? It was compounded with the naloxone? That would be unique from the other posts which seemed to imply they were subutex (buperenorphine) only. Is the taste that worse than the strips (pills if you've experienced them)?