PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati Symbolism Thread Vs. Is That An Eye?!?! Nope, just a boob.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Shrooms00087
13-07-2012, 00:51
Sorry I've just seen you lay out some general symbols that have symbolic meangings which are used, logically, for their symbolic meanging. You're just tying everything together saying, "Jumping Jesus, it's an eye and a pyramid in the same place". Even if it were true that they had associations this still isn't recognizing any big picture or why the coporation is doing bad or good things. It just boils down to either nonsense, or useless information.

Folley
13-07-2012, 00:57
I certainly don't think it's useless, if it was they wouldn't be doing it, now would they?

The Nazis used similar tactics (they LOVED their "magical" symbols and propaganda) to completely brain wash an entire nation... and they did it right out in the fucking open. You don't think our leaders would like to manipulate us in the same way to keep their control?

I think it's common knowledge by now that our government is manipulating us through the media, this is simply another tool in their belt.

Again, a subliminal message is one that is recognized by the brain, but that we don't realize on a conscious level... you think you know the meaning because it seems obvious, but there is a hidden message there...

L2R
13-07-2012, 06:25
Google it.

do some critical thinking on your own 8)

http://icant.co.uk/talks/html5live-nyc/img/confusedcat.jpg

Google it.

do some critical thinking on your own 8)

http://icant.co.uk/talks/html5live-nyc/img/confusedcat.jpg

Bardeaux
13-07-2012, 06:31
The Nazis used similar tactics (they LOVED their "magical" symbols and propaganda) to completely brain wash an entire nation... and they did it right out in the fucking open. You don't think our leaders would like to manipulate us in the same way to keep their control?

I think it's common knowledge by now that our government is manipulating us through the media, this is simply another tool in their belt.

I think there's alot of money intermingled between the corporate world, the media and the government. Do you really think the government directly controls The Simpsons and planted clues about an impending false flag attack on the show?

L2R
13-07-2012, 06:36
In fact, the Masons will even tell you they are lying to you when you join.

This is not true.

Did you know that almost every Christian holiday/symbol can be traced back to some Pagan tradition?

The term "pagan" was simply a derogatory way to refer to the older religions and cults. Prior to constantine, all of rome was pagan. There is nothing evil about the term, and it doesn't actually refer to any specific set of beliefs. No one in ancient history referred to themselves as "pagans". The christmas date was originally a part of the sun cult, and it was adapted to christianity so as to reduce the level of resistance to the big change from having countless Gods to just one.

pagan does not mean evil.

Escher's Waterfall
13-07-2012, 08:13
Most successful religions subverted older religions.

Mormons did it to Christianity. Christianity did it to Judaism and local religions (paganism). Islam did it to local religions. Buddhism did it to Hinduism and local religions. Heck, the local religions probably did it to older religions.

MrGrunge
13-07-2012, 08:53
Apparently everyone from the highest level of government to staff writers on the Disney Channel are in on this thing - urging us to praise Satan Our Dark Lord and Master.

Folley, you should really give an operational definition to the word "Satanist". What does that really mean? That these people build altars and sacrifice goats to appease the devil? Are they all just big fans of Alastair Crowley? What does being a Satanist have to do with running a corporation/government/world? Why do they advertise the existence of their all-powerful cult through corporate logos? What are they hoping to achieve? How many of them are there? Where are you getting your information about these cults? Have you ever sought psychological counseling?

These are just a few questions that are gonna have to be answered before anyone could possibly take you seriously.

topekoms18
13-07-2012, 08:56
sir alasdairm, there are nine letters in your users name. you are one of them, and that is a cow in your avatar, as in the ancient people of mu, therefore you cannot be trusted. and no mcdonalds is an M. and a B in beats is a B, kinda like uhhh, mob. that link to the 10dollar bill is hillarious though. an eagle playing a piano is classic illuminati symbology. taio cruz uses the all seeing eye in his logo too. its like, there never was an illuminati in the sense ppl think, its just industrious con men types playing off peoples lust for power, like wow, i gotta work with this guy, he's In the know. blah. nickelodeon, blue clues turned my child into a zombie anti-zionist consumer. yeah yeah yeah. and the queen of englands a reptile.

alasdairm
13-07-2012, 19:07
^ true that.

Wouldn't that be how they want it? I mean, it's not like they're going to just do it out in the openhow very convenient...

I think you're focusing too much on the corporate side of it, the same symbols are ALL over government and religious buildings and documents all over the world.again - and for the third time of asking - what is the link between the number 3, the number 6 and the occult?

so let's review...

vague unsubstantiated claims? check.
inability or unwillingness to substantiate claims? check.
effectively tells you "prove me wrong or we'll assume i'm right" as 'discussion' technique? check.
mistakes disagreement with inability to think for oneself? check?

folley, i think you are one of the people you claim to be exposing. are you? you're also a sheep, conspiracy theorist who doesn't think for himself and just jumps on the illuminatus bandwagon. learn to think for yourself, man...

fnord

alasdair

Cyc
13-07-2012, 20:06
When did the abbreviation for version become the abbreviation for versus?

MrGrunge
13-07-2012, 20:16
When did the abbreviation for version become the abbreviation for versus?

Blame the satanic freemasons.

For everything.

Folley
13-07-2012, 23:01
inability or unwillingness to substantiate claims? check.

Well sorry I don't have the time to answer everyone's questions as thoroughly as you would like, I do have a life outside of arguing with you ya know. 8)

again - and for the third time of asking - what is the link between the number 3, the number 6 and the occult?

"The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13. The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention."

THE SIX SACRED NUMBERS

1. Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666.

2. Six (6) is the next sacred number, representing the number of the soul of man (Westcott, p. 66). This shows the omnipotent power of God, as this belief parallels Revelation 13:18, where God assigns 666 to man and to the beast. Six is also believed to be "all-sufficient". This parallels

Biblical teaching, which states that man's great sin is pride in himself.

3. Seven (7) is a sacred number. Van Buren calls 7 "one of the most sacred of all the numbers...the Invisible Centre, the Spirit of everything". (p. 39) Since multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number, we should not be surprised that 3x7, or 21, is considered powerful .

Thus, when Adam Weishaupt formed the Masters of the Illuminati, he arranged the timing of the event by arranging the numbers in a manner which would add to powerful numbers. He chose May 1, because May, month #5, added to the first day, equals 6. Weishaupt chose 1776, because the four numbers of this year add up to 21 (1+7+7+6 = 21). Further, the number 6 + 21 = 27, another number of power, because it is formed by the multiplication of 3x9. This date was very carefully chosen by Weishaupt; he believed the greatest Plan is doomed to failure if it is not carried out in the most numerically advantageous time.

4. Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3)", (Van Buren, p.40-41)

The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

5. Eleven (11) is a sacred number. When eleven is multiplied by the perfect number 3, the number 33 is produced, a number of tremendous occult importance. In 1933, Adolf Hitler and President Franklin Roosevelt came to power. Both these men were committed to the establishment of the New World Order, and their actions impacted humanity greatly. It was also in 1933 that the First Humanist Manifesto was issued. Do you see how Satan manipulated world history to produce three New World Order events in 1933? Thus, a powerful 333 served as a framework for world events in that year.

6. Thirteen (13) is deemed sacred. It was also no accident that Hitler chose the year 1939 to begin World War II, because 39 is formed by the multiplication of 13x3. Thus, you can see how human history has been shaped by the occult belief in the power of numbers. We have provided much detail as to how history has been shaped by this belief in the power of numbers. You can get this information in our Cutting Edge Radio Program dated May 9, 1992, entitled, "33 33 33 = 666 New Age Numerology".

It's a well known FACT that the "Illuminati" and Freemasons put a high level of power and importance into numbers. Pythagoras himself was a member of the early Freemasons.

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist".

We KNOW that the Freemasons and Satanic groups LOVE symbols. We KNOW that the men in these groups have control over many major companies and government/religious institutions. We KNOW they would easily be able to hide their symbols in plain site if they wanted to...

it's up to you to think about why they do it.

How is this so far fetched again?

Busty St Clare
13-07-2012, 23:25
3- Is a good way to complicate a relationship, especially if that third member is Stevie Nicks or Yoko Ono

6- There are 6 strings on a guitar. Unless it's a 12 string, which conveniently is 2x6

7- 7" singles were for a long time the mainstay of vinyl records. They are also black in colour , like the devil's hair. Also see Black metal and AC/DC's "Back in Black. They worked on 45rpm, 1945 being the year WW2 ends

9- is 3 times three, which is more of an orgy or swingers party, very common with touring rock bands.

11- one louder than 10.

13- The number of Beatles albums release. Also known as a Baker's Dozen. Baker's St has one of rock musics greatest ever saxophone riffs.... a true "Sax Crime"

I fucking knew Rock music was the Devil's music, they must be all part of the Illuminati 8o

Or just perhaps it is possible to make any number fit a desired pattern if you have 5 minutes to fuck around......

Folley
13-07-2012, 23:34
Or just perhaps it is possible to make any number fit a desired pattern if you have 5 minutes to fuck around......

You people are fucking ass holes.

When did I ever do this?

I couldn't give less of a shit about numbers. I'm more concerned with Occult symbolism on the dollar bill with the New World Order written in Latin on the back.

Busty St Clare
13-07-2012, 23:37
I don't believe that you did it.... but if you "google" it you will find plenty of people who have ;)

MrGrunge
13-07-2012, 23:47
We KNOW that the Freemasons and Satanic groups LOVE symbols.

That may be true, but you know what else is true? Everybody loves symbols. From drawing your favorite band's logo on your high school noetbooks to Spock's "Live Long and Prosper" salute, people like symbols because they allow easy identification of their associated product - this is not exclusive to Satanists and Freemasons.

We KNOW that the men in these groups have control over many major companies and government/religious institutions.

No - we don't. You're just saying they do. You haven't provided any actual evidence to substantiate your claims that every global institution has been infiltrated by a secret cabal of ultra-powerful satanists. Your logic seems to be "All institutions utilize symbols, Satanists also use symbols, therefore all institutions are controlled by Satanists."

We KNOW they would easily be able to hide their symbols in plain site if they wanted to...

Of course they could, but if their diabolical agendas require so much secrecy why would they leave a trail of breadcrumbs that any idiot with a wi-fi connection could follow? You're depicting these people as gigantic idiots, and yet insisting they rule the world.

it's up to you to think about why they do it.

What are they doing? Putting symbols everywhere? Is that the extent of their influence?

How is this so far fetched again?

:|

Folley
14-07-2012, 00:17
From drawing your favorite band's logo on your high school noetbooks to Spock's "Live Long and Prosper" salute

The point I have been trying to make here, is that most of your favorite bands logos have symbols with hidden meanings behind them. Music is probably one of the biggest tools they use to get their message across.

Even Live Long and Prosper was adapted from Jewish religion to fit the Sci Fi world..

No - we don't. You're just saying they do. You haven't provided any actual evidence to substantiate your claims that every global institution has been infiltrated by a secret cabal of ultra-powerful satanists. Your logic seems to be "All institutions utilize symbols, Satanists also use symbols, therefore all institutions are controlled by Satanists."

Do you even know who the Rothschild or Rockefeller families are? Well those are just two of the 13 bloodlines controlling most of the world money... and he who controls the money controls the corporations.

Of course they could, but if their diabolical agendas require so much secrecy why would they leave a trail of breadcrumbs that any idiot with a wi-fi connection could follow? You're depicting these people as gigantic idiots, and yet insisting they rule the world.

and you're putting words in my mouth. I think these mother fuckers are just that arrogant. They want you to know they control you, but if they did it right out in the open people would wise up and rise to stop it.

So again, maybe they do it to show how much power they actually have... or maybe they do it to make us think they have more power than they really do, effectively keeping us down with fear.

What are they doing? Putting symbols everywhere? Is that the extent of their influence?

I'm not going to think for you. My goal with this thread was simply to show how MANY, MANY, MANY companies and institutions have symbols and references to things they should have NO part of. Again, it's up to you to think of the extent of their power

You people seem determined not to let this actually go anywhere though... so it might as well be closed. You're just going to continue to deny any kind of a connection even though there is significant evidence there to show that there is at least SOME kind of relation between the media and the Occult... oh well. I doomed this thread as soon as I said something about boobs.

Bardeaux
14-07-2012, 00:35
I couldn't give less of a shit about numbers. I'm more concerned with Occult symbolism on the dollar bill with the New World Order written in Latin on the back.

"New World Order" isn't written anywhere on the dollar bill.

Novus ordo seclorum literally translates to "A new order of the ages", which was used to signify a new American century free from British rule when it first appeared on the reverse of the US seal.

Throughout history the eye of providence was used to symbolize the eye of god watching over humanity, not a secret organization watching over the world.

A little rationality goes a long way.

Do you even know who the Rothschild or Rockefeller families are? Well those are just two of the 13 bloodlines controlling most of the world money... and he who controls the money controls the corporations.

According to Forbes there are 88 individuals who are worth over $10 billion, with Carlos Slim Helu at the top with $69 bil. Where is this 13 bloodlines idea coming from?

Folley
14-07-2012, 00:40
Novus ordo seclorum literally translates to "A new order of the ages", which was used to signify a new American century free from British rule when it first appeared on the reverse of the US seal.

And the Toyota symbol is just the trust placed in the company and the global expansion of their technology...

Again, check the definition of subliminal message. You think you know what it means because it seems obvious, but there is hidden meaning there that you don't see on a conscious level.

Bardeaux
14-07-2012, 00:42
What does Toyota have to do with any of this?

Folley
14-07-2012, 00:53
^ Check the first page, that obvious horned devil that they use as a logo is apaprently just representing the trust placed in the company as they expand globally 8)

$10 billion

That's pocket change for the Rothschild's, it's been said that they alone have over one trillion dollars.... although no one actually knows.

Bardeaux
14-07-2012, 00:58
^ Check the first page, that obvious horned devil that they use as a logo is apaprently just representing the trust placed in the company as they expand globally 8)

So the only relevance Toyota brings to this discussion is the shape of their logo? That's not even circumstantial evidence, it's not any kind of evidence.

Here is the original Toyota logo from the 30s:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrEkmTQSTGFXhBfKKK3hwecSl_PzkKA bWceIZ2lAK7QDo_YHWz12xzTBqNAg

Did they become satanists as soon as they changed their logo, or were they satanists all along?

MrGrunge
14-07-2012, 01:01
That's not even circumstantial evidence, it's not any kind of evidence.

This thread in a nutshell.

Folley
14-07-2012, 01:03
Judging by the logo, I would say that just like VW they were Satanist all along..

But come on, the whole company isn't full of Satanists. That's preposterous. I'd say only the very very upper management even has an idea of it

This thread was not intended to prove anything, so the evidence I provide is of little importance... I didn't start this to debate, but that's what I've been drawn into. I'm high, and I'd rather not waste any more time today on this.... so I bid you all adieu.

Bardeaux
14-07-2012, 01:07
But come on, the whole company isn't full of Satanists. That's preposterous.

Yeah, that would be a crazy accusation 8(

Folley
14-07-2012, 01:50
^ Now you're someone I can talk to!

You almost sound like a Freemason you're self... you sure your lodge leaders aren't lying to you? ;)

I agree that there are many theories that try and keep you from the truth, and that this may be one of them! Like I said, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm more likely to believe that "They" want to make themselves seem as powerful as they can... having total control of the media (that people don't even realize..) just makes it much easier for them.

And I think that if there is a Devil, then there must be an opposite being of light... and having most of his creations walking around with Satanic symbols and listening to Satanic music would be like a giant 6.5 billions strong middle finger to him... but that's just the brownies talking

Escher's Waterfall
14-07-2012, 02:09
The point I have been trying to make here, is that most of your favorite bands logos have symbols with hidden meanings behind them. Music is probably one of the biggest tools they use to get their message across.

I am shocked, utterly shocked that anyone suggests that the band "Therion" may have occult or mystic symbols hidden within their music. ;)

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.

Sou out of the first 10 numbers, 40% are supposedly Illuminati (3, 7, 6 [3x2], 11).

Out of the first 40 numbers, there's 47.5% that are supposedly Illuminati numbers. (3, 6 (3x2), 7, 9, 11, 12 (3x4), 14 (7x2), 15 (3x5), 18 (3x6 or 9x2), 21 (3x7), 22 (11x2), 24 (3x8 ), 26 (13x2) 27 (3x9), 28 (7x4), 30 (3x10), 33 (3x11), 36 (3x12 or 9x4), 39.) If you consider possible dates of the year, approximately half will fall on a day of the month that will be an Illuminati number. Half of the months, numbered chronologically, would be an Illuminati number. That leads to about 25% of the days of the year where the month and the date is an Illuminati numbers.

And you wonder why you might see these numbers everywhere?

But wait, there's more. "M" or "W" may look like a 3. "G" may look like a 6, and "g" may look like a 9. So may a spiral. Any two tall columns looks like an "11". Three are the sides of a triangle. 6 are the sides of a hexagon (which can also be composed of 6 triangles if you connect each vertex of the hexagon to the vertex most distant from it). Heptagons, Nonagons, and Dodecagons are rarer, but still are shapes which anyone may come up with independently. When you consider three dimensional shapes, such as cubes or polyhedrons, there's faces, vertices, and sides, any of which may end up adding up to one of those Illuminati numbers. (Oddly though, the square-based pyramid has 5 faces, 8 sides, and 5 vertices. They are very un-Illuminati. But a stylized drawing of a simple square house (with no eaves - basically a triangular prism on top of a cuboid shape) has 7 faces (the floor, the four walls, and the two slopes of the roof) and 14 sides (7x2). Houses are more Illuminati than pyramids. ;)

Anyways:

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/c96/f35/ff1/resized/paranoid-parrot-meme-generator-see-triangle-on-screen-illuminati-53157d.jpg

Escher's Waterfall
14-07-2012, 02:33
What does Toyota have to do with any of this?

Oh, let me try!

http://turboninjas.com/gallery/d/267-7/DSC03238.jpg

Lets see. 3 circles. 6 (3x2) voids. 6 intersections of those circles (3x2). So illuminati numbers all the way!

One of the more common associations of "3" is with the holy trinity (God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit). But while the mainstream interpretations of Christian doctrine puts all of them equal to each other, Toyota has two smaller, lesser circles within one. Obviously Toyota is ruled by a cabal that's descended from heterodox Christianity sects from around a millennium and a half ago that elevated one aspect of the holy trinity above the other two.

(AM I RITE?)

alasdairm
14-07-2012, 03:53
The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.any multiple of 3, 7 and 11? that is an absolutely huge number of numbers! when you cast the net that wide, of course you're going to find examples to shoehorn into your theory...

this is reply number 81 in the thread which is 3*3*3!

where is my tinfoil hat?!

alasdair

Folley
14-07-2012, 04:58
You people are morons.

Just because the number 3 has significance to the Cult doesn't mean that EVERY number 3 you see is some kind of hidden Satanic symbol, to even imply that is completely unfounded.

ebola?
14-07-2012, 05:57
This thread was not intended to prove anything, so the evidence I provide is of little importance... I didn't start this to debate, but that's what I've been drawn into.

Welcome to CEP. Posts are up for debate regardless of original intent. In turn, you needn't take every point of criticism as personally directed, particularly when little indicates that it is directed as such.

ebola

rangrz
14-07-2012, 06:21
You people are morons.

Just because the number 3 has significance to the Cult doesn't mean that EVERY number 3 you see is some kind of hidden Satanic symbol, to even imply that is completely unfounded.

You are correct. It would be completely unfounded to take the McDonald's "M" as a sideways 3 with some kind of satanist meaning, as there is not a single fucking piece which is credible to demonstrate it.

MrGrunge
14-07-2012, 10:38
panic, I rarely know what the fuck your posts mean but they are always fun to read ;)

http://turboninjas.com/gallery/d/267-7/DSC03238.jpg

Lets see. 3 circles. 6 (3x2) voids. 6 intersections of those circles (3x2). So illuminati numbers all the way!

One of the more common associations of "3" is with the holy trinity (God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit). But while the mainstream interpretations of Christian doctrine puts all of them equal to each other, Toyota has two smaller, lesser circles within one. Obviously Toyota is ruled by a cabal that's descended from heterodox Christianity sects from around a millennium and a half ago that elevated one aspect of the holy trinity above the other two.

(AM I RITE?)

To me, it looks like a guy in a cowboy hat.

Escher's Waterfall
14-07-2012, 11:27
Actually, now that I think about it, if you're considering the start of WWII and "Illuminati numbers", there's a better candidate:

7/7/37. Battle of Lugou Bridge. Although the full year is "1937", and 1 isn't a an "Illuminati number". However, 1937 = 13 * 149, which is a multiple of an Illuminati number.

9/1/1939 is the invasion of Poland. Obviously 1 isn't an Illuminati number. But hey, its a number, lets play with it. It's the 244th day of the year. Which is 2*2*61. Damn, also not an Illuminati number. 1939 factorizations to 7 * 277, which of course is a multiple of an Illuminati number. But really, Hitler should have waited until September 3rd. Far better.

Of course, the invasion of Poland was the last straw. On 3/13/1938, Germany annexed Austria. Very Illuminati. (1938 = 2 * 3 * 17 * 19). When it comes to the Sudetenland though, the dates aren't as good. 4/28/1938 was when the Nazi-aligned party in Sudetenland demanded separation from Czechoslovakia. "4" is not an Illuminati number. Very poor form. Again, when Germany signed the agreement giving them the Sudetenland, the date was 9/29/1938. Again, 29 is not an Illuminati number. The proposed date for the invasion of Czechoslovakia is good though (9/28/1938 ).

Lets see though. Hitler came into power in 1933. A prime number. Obviously not an Illuminati number. Dumb Hitler! He also accepted power on the 23rd of the month. Again, not an Illuminati number. Also, everything done in 1934 doesn't work (2*967). 1935 is good (3*3*5*43). 1936 is also good (2*2*2*2*11*11). We've covered 1937, 1938, and 1939 already. 1940 is bad (2*2*5*97). 1941 is good (3*647). Invasion of the USSR is a good date (6/22/1941). 1942 is bad (2*971). 1943 is bad (29*67). 1944 is great (2*2*2*3*3*3*3*3 - just look at all those 3's!). 1945 sucks (5*389).

So really, Hitler should have launched WWII in 1935. He has a run of 4 good years for Illuminati numbers (1935-39). 1939 was a horrible year to start WWII, since 1940 is a "bad" number, and so is 1942 and 1943.

Of course instead of factorization, we could just sum the numbers, and keep summing the product until we get a single digit. (A technique also used in numerology circles.) So the "bad" year of 1942 becomes 1+9+4+2 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7. Illuminati number! LOLZ!!!11!! 1933 also becomes 7 with the same technique. 1934 still doesn't work. 1940 still is bad. 1943 is still bad. So is 1945.

Isn't math fun!

We can play with numbers in another way. Hitler's birthday is on 4/20/1889. 1889 is a prime number. Yegads, all bad numbers for the Illuminati. Even summing the year (1+8+8+9 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8 ) sucks. Hitler invaded Poland when he was 50. Not an Illuminati number. If he invaded just a year earlier, his age would be 49, or 7 * 7. Far better. Neither would his age three years later (53) be an Illuminati number.

There's more though. We could check how many divisions invaded each country. That may or may not be relevant. Or we could check out the numeric values of the names of German leaders (military or civilian). Or we could check out how many troops invaded. There's so many possibilities to find "Illuminati numbers". For example, did Hitler reorganize the states of Germany? I don't know, but if he did, and the number changed, did it change to one of the "Illuminati numbers"? If so, use it as evidence for a grand conspiracy. If not, ignore it. How many days was Hitler in office when he invaded Poland? We could check that. Or how many days was it since he had been born. Numbers are everywhere, if we are just looking for a vast amount of numbers (remember, about 40% of those between 1 and 50), we should find plenty.

L2R
14-07-2012, 14:26
and here i thought my delusions of reference were bad. 8)

tambourine-man
14-07-2012, 17:02
<3 this thread

panic in paradise
14-07-2012, 17:32
Actually, now that I think about it, if you're considering the start of WWII and "Illuminati numbers", there's a better candidate:

7/7/37. Battle of Lugou Bridge. Although the full year is "1937", and 1 isn't a an "Illuminati number". However, 1937 = 13 * 149, which is a multiple of an Illuminati number.

9/1/1939 is the invasion of Poland. Obviously 1 isn't an Illuminati number. But hey, its a number, lets play with it. It's the 244th day of the year. Which is 2*2*61. Damn, also not an Illuminati number. 1939 factorizations to 7 * 277, which of course is a multiple of an Illuminati number. But really, Hitler should have waited until September 3rd. Far better.

Of course, the invasion of Poland was the last straw. On 3/13/1938, Germany annexed Austria. Very Illuminati. (1938 = 2 * 3 * 17 * 19). When it comes to the Sudetenland though, the dates aren't as good. 4/28/1938 was when the Nazi-aligned party in Sudetenland demanded separation from Czechoslovakia. "4" is not an Illuminati number. Very poor form. Again, when Germany signed the agreement giving them the Sudetenland, the date was 9/29/1938. Again, 29 is not an Illuminati number. The proposed date for the invasion of Czechoslovakia is good though (9/28/1938 ).

Lets see though. Hitler came into power in 1933. A prime number. Obviously not an Illuminati number. Dumb Hitler! He also accepted power on the 23rd of the month. Again, not an Illuminati number. Also, everything done in 1934 doesn't work (2*967). 1935 is good (3*3*5*43). 1936 is also good (2*2*2*2*11*11). We've covered 1937, 1938, and 1939 already. 1940 is bad (2*2*5*97). 1941 is good (3*647). Invasion of the USSR is a good date (6/22/1941). 1942 is bad (2*971). 1943 is bad (29*67). 1944 is great (2*2*2*3*3*3*3*3 - just look at all those 3's!). 1945 sucks (5*389).

So really, Hitler should have launched WWII in 1935. He has a run of 4 good years for Illuminati numbers (1935-39). 1939 was a horrible year to start WWII, since 1940 is a "bad" number, and so is 1942 and 1943.

Of course instead of factorization, we could just sum the numbers, and keep summing the product until we get a single digit. (A technique also used in numerology circles.) So the "bad" year of 1942 becomes 1+9+4+2 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7. Illuminati number! LOLZ!!!11!! 1933 also becomes 7 with the same technique. 1934 still doesn't work. 1940 still is bad. 1943 is still bad. So is 1945.

Isn't math fun!

We can play with numbers in another way. Hitler's birthday is on 4/20/1889. 1889 is a prime number. Yegads, all bad numbers for the Illuminati. Even summing the year (1+8+8+9 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8 ) sucks. Hitler invaded Poland when he was 50. Not an Illuminati number. If he invaded just a year earlier, his age would be 49, or 7 * 7. Far better. Neither would his age three years later (53) be an Illuminati number.

There's more though. We could check how many divisions invaded each country. That may or may not be relevant. Or we could check out the numeric values of the names of German leaders (military or civilian). Or we could check out how many troops invaded. There's so many possibilities to find "Illuminati numbers". For example, did Hitler reorganize the states of Germany? I don't know, but if he did, and the number changed, did it change to one of the "Illuminati numbers"? If so, use it as evidence for a grand conspiracy. If not, ignore it. How many days was Hitler in office when he invaded Poland? We could check that. Or how many days was it since he had been born. Numbers are everywhere, if we are just looking for a vast amount of numbers (remember, about 40% of those between 1 and 50), we should find plenty.

do you see what you've done there ?
=D

Something more interesting ;) is how perfectly timely those wars were, the day and month, hour and second and locations of the communications being had are part of it all in every sense, from beginning to end.

tambourine-man
14-07-2012, 17:34
I like how the illuminati kindly leave all these clues in the open for us.

It's very sporting of them.

Escher's Waterfall
14-07-2012, 23:56
do you see what you've done there ?

I think I got overexcited. ;)

Y'know, for Illuminati, you think they'd have a better use of dates. Sure, you can find important events happening on dates that match their "Illuminati numbers". But you can also find important events happening on dates that don't match their "Illuminati numbers". The distribution seems more or less random, just what we would expect if those dates were selected for other factors, and not on their numerological significance.

Folley
15-07-2012, 00:11
I like how the illuminati kindly leave all these clues in the open for us.

It's very sporting of them.

Again, they are arrogant bastards... it's just a giant middle finger to God. A "Fuck you, this is my world!" if you will..

^ Once you start bringing math into this... you've lost me.

Escher's Waterfall
15-07-2012, 02:10
A mint condition banana yellow 66 Chevy Chevelle with pink tires sounds pretty dang awesome.

Bardeaux
15-07-2012, 02:42
oh shi-

L2R
15-07-2012, 03:23

http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120612/1000/did_it_ever_happen_to_you_when_part_13_12.gif

rangrz
15-07-2012, 03:52

How in the hell do you expect to work with numbers without math? It's like trying to work with word while being illiterate.

alasdairm
16-07-2012, 02:17
the problem i have with this kind of discussion is that the evidence is shoehorned into the space required to make the case. all the answers given by those who believe this kind of thing cherry pick examples which fit and disregard those which don't. when you try to show inconsistency in the arguments, you're either interpreting the data too literally, or not literally enough, depending on what's required to disagree and keep the story consistent...

to any reasonable, rational free thinker (see what did here :) ), it's weak at best and defies even the most cursory analysis.

alasdair

Escher's Waterfall
16-07-2012, 02:46
^- There are 98 words in that post. 98 = 2 * 7 * 7. "7" is an Illuminati number.

Tricky, tricky.

I see you are still secretly taunting us with your Illuminati symbolism. ;)

And your avatar makes it just too obvious. A calf? We all know that really is a symbol for the golden calf worshipped in the Bible.

(I must be bored since I'm having a lot of fun with these "Illuminati" symbols.)

L2R
16-07-2012, 03:06
^umm.. it's a cow.

and

cow rhymes with sow
therefore
pigs and cattle are the same thing

case closed

Escher's Waterfall
16-07-2012, 03:13
^umm.. it's a cow.

This is a conspiracy theory. Facts are strictly optional.

alasdairm
16-07-2012, 04:11
Facts are strictly optional.i smiled at this.

alasdair

topekoms18
17-07-2012, 12:17
You ever really pay attention to the phrases people say. more subtle than shit you'd see in goodfellas or w/e "forget about it" etc. simply counting letters/syllables and the distance between letters in a circular manner, ie, between the letter y and the letter b, is three letters. you can have a friggin ball with this stuff. not a ball of crack mind you, that shit makes you paranoid. thing is alot of it truly fits, and not n a toyota is the devil kind of nonsensical way. Why am i posting...oh right, beyond this illuminati conspiracy nonsense is an even greater conspiracy ,and that is God. who is actually a demiurge masquarading as the eternal. but i digress. from what, as my post has no actual point. ohh. rational though. has no bearing in this regard. words. you cant apply words to a mystical or psycedellic experience and get more than a hint of the light of the actual thing. ummm. in a balanced universe, which my teachers say this is, there would be some force working opposed i guess to the satanists or wtf ever. and as this all takes place in the past which is altered by me now and in the future this illuminati can be or not be entirely based on my future plans for such a creation. as this is some sort of divine dream. fractions of which we control in a continuous stream of eternal conciousness. and yeah the artworks on the dollars NOT original. Roosevelt, the crippled one, had it remade in nineteen-whocares. he was infact and illuminatist. as evidenced by the fact there are two O's in his name that look like eyes, an owl perhaps, and the 9letters in his name. why is it relevant, oh, because you buying into this shit effects their control over the collective experience. I could really go for a bowl of homegrown, but the politics of dealing with ex-convicts has me in such a position as I cannot. I like run on blocks of text. Do want to know why there's an owl on the dollar though. btw, there is a hidden message near the cow, the name is a cypher, or an anagram, clearly illuminati related. no worries, i shall crack it.