PDA

View Full Version : (misc) Coke, Meth and Heroin, What's the best way to do this?

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 20:13
Hey guys, last night I picked up about a gram of coke, 4 points of speed and 2 points of heroin, I did a little bit of coke last night because I wanted to sleep for work, but I have tomorrow off so it's time to get fucked up. I really don;t want to IV anything but maybe heroin since i havent experienced a true IV heroin shot but I'm just paranoid due to countless stories about "The tiniest bit to much can kill you". What would you guys suggest is a good order to take these? Im aware of heart problems etc, Anyone ever done anything like this. Do they mix well together.

I have pretty much zero opiate tolerance, and a fairly high amphetamine tolerance.

pbuilder
05-01-2013, 20:18
Well, don't mix the coke and meth. And just snort the H, why even start with needles. Snort some h first until u got a good high, then choose between coke or meth. Save some h for the comedown.

laCster
05-01-2013, 20:26
dont IV the heroin. if you haven't done these drugs at all before, the best way to do them is on their own. that doesnt mean you can't do them in the same day though (besides doing coke and meth).

i would snort/swallow some meth in the morning, wait 12+ hrs and snort some heroin to come down.

remember you can always take more, but never take less..

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 20:38
I know I have experience with both meth and coke before, heroin is the new one. What's wrong with mixing the coke and meth? Theyre both uppers but have two different feelings. Both physically and mentally, wouldn't they compliment eachother, ie: meth make the coke last longer, and coke smooth out the meth so youre not as 'tweaked'.

majorigpa
05-01-2013, 20:43
yeah i'd say coke and meth together is just a waste. i'd use each independent of each other, and definitely enjoy each high on it's own before snorting the H for your comedown. IVing with no tolerance is bad news, and even snorting i'd start slow. personally, i'd have a nice meth day with H waiting to put me to bed and maybe save the coke for a more social/night out type of occasion.

pbuilder
05-01-2013, 20:44
They also cause serious cardiovascular stress...

majorigpa
05-01-2013, 20:44
I know I have experience with both meth and coke before, heroin is the new one. What's wrong with mixing the coke and meth? Theyre both uppers but have two different feelings. Both physically and mentally, wouldn't they compliment eachother, ie: meth make the coke last longer, and coke smooth out the meth so youre not as 'tweaked'.

the meth will just make the coke feel non-existent. at least it does for me. just seems like a waste.

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 20:49
the meth will just make the coke feel non-existent. at least it does for me. just seems like a waste.

Very true meth would overpower the coke now that im thinking about it.. Ok What about speedballing. Just for curiosity, can a speedball only be achieved through IV, or will a mixed line of coke/heroin or meth/heroin do the trick? Would it have to be a mixed line or two different lines? Or does it not even have to be consumed together at all. Keep in mind for the best possible speedball effect. Anyone have any experience with either? I know mdma and heroin is orgasmic.

shreddedlettuce
05-01-2013, 20:59
1. speedball = IV.
2. meth will totally overpower the coke.

You have 3 very potent drugs there.
Please think it over many times before you decide on what actions to take.

BingeBoy
05-01-2013, 21:11
I'm with majorigpa here , keep the heroin for the comedown , that is if you really need it. Ingesting the heroin while still under the influence of Cocaine and Methampetamine makes it very hard to guess how much one has ingested / how much more one can handle, so do realise that you are embarking on some pretty risky behaviour.

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 21:17
Yeah I know, yesterday when i was doing the coke I opened the baggie of H just for the fuck of it when I closed it there was some powder above the ziploc part, so i put my finger in and just licked it off my finger, and i seriously felt my legs get heavier almost instantly, along with a warm feeling over my body. (I really don't think it was expectation/imagination I honestly felt different after that one taste then I did with just the coke).

So speedball is IV. Would coke/heroin be better than meth/heroin. I don't enjoy shooting meth as much as I like shooting coke. I don't like the fiendish effects of shooting meth. I don't get that with coke i can shoot once and be fine, or not shoot at all and be fine, but once i shoot meth thats the only way ill want to do it the rest of the night.

majorigpa
05-01-2013, 21:38
So speedball is IV. Would coke/heroin be better than meth/heroin. I don't enjoy shooting meth as much as I like shooting coke. I don't like the fiendish effects of shooting meth. I don't get that with coke i can shoot once and be fine, or not shoot at all and be fine, but once i shoot meth thats the only way ill want to do it the rest of the night.

man i really wouldn't IV speedball right out the gate like that, with meth or coke. if you've never done H before, just do your stims whichever way you'd like, since you have more experience, and save the H to snort for the comedown. trust. to get a nice synergistic effect i would smoke meth and chase tar throughout the day. very pleasant. but if you haven't IVd H, now is not the time to try.

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 21:54
Im just really eager to try a speedball, I heard it feels great, and I don't get drugs too often, especially getting 3 different kinds at once. And I have rigs on hand and everything, I wan't to get it out of the way just to feel what it's like.

shreddedlettuce
05-01-2013, 22:01
Everyone has warned you about IV.
Wanting to "get it out of the way" isn't a good enough reason.
You will be playing "Russian Roulette".

majorigpa
05-01-2013, 22:12
Im just really eager to try a speedball, I heard it feels great, and I don't get drugs too often, especially getting 3 different kinds at once. And I have rigs on hand and everything, I wan't to get it out of the way just to feel what it's like.

sounds like you're just on a mission. well since you have more than enough, why don't you try snorting the coke and the H before you IV it? at the very least, you should become familiar with the effects of IV heroin before you go making a cocktail. like, .05 or less, no joke. but doing H with no tolerance, by yourself, with no prior experience on how to prepare it, is extremely unsafe.

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 22:14
You will be playing "Russian Roulette".

If I do end up doing it it will be a tiny tiny bit of h, about 1/4 of what I did for my first line. (Which was small anyway, I didn't even nod) And an average ammount of coke. I'm not gonna go crazy and throw a big chunk of H onto it. And it won't last all that long, So then I can do meth after, ride that out then do a line to come down. Just save my coke for another time. I don't see how that could be as dangerous as everyone's saying, although there's dangers involved in IVing anything but this can't be as dangerous as injecting straight meth, with the vein damage, damage leaked shots can do, etc.. Right?

majorigpa
05-01-2013, 22:18
If I do end up doing it it will be a tiny tiny bit of h, about 1/4 of what I did for my first line. (Which was small anyway, I didn't even nod) And an average ammount of coke. I'm not gonna go crazy and throw a big chunk of H onto it. And it won't last all that long, So then I can do meth after, ride that out then do a line to come down. Just save my coke for another time. I don't see how that could be as dangerous as everyone's saying, although there's dangers involved in IVing anything but this can't be as dangerous as injecting straight meth, with the vein damage, damage leaked shots can do, etc.. Right?

yeah but the damage that has the potential to kill you wont come from the toxicity in your veins or from a miss, it'll come from either nodding too hard and falling out or the combination of the upper and the downer going straight to your heart and really fucking with it. just imagine what thats doing to the muscle that is your heart, to get hit with a dose of one of the strongest occurring naturally stimulants, IV, and then get roundhoused with a dose of one of the strongest naturally occurring downers, IV. just picture your heart as a basketball at the bottom of a swimming pool. and then beating irregularly. thats the visual i always get when i think of a speedball.

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 22:24
But this is litterly the tiniest speed ball possible. The smallest ammount of H I can get into a spoon.

I shot coke and sniffed an oxy 40 before (which was also my first ever oxy, I know stupid but I was with a 'highlyexperienced' friend who said I would be fine, although he was also high as fuck..I was fine though) And was alright besides not really being able to move from my couch, felt really great inside though, full body tingles almost, i liked the feeling.

majorigpa
05-01-2013, 22:29
i like to mix drugs as much as the next guy, im a big fan of synergistic highs. you have all of our disclaimers. do as you will. just take it easy on the H first time around.

tabsandcaps
05-01-2013, 22:38
Thanks man, and will do. I'll start really small and see how I feel.

BlueHues
06-01-2013, 04:12
The three drugs you're talking about mixing can be a death cocktail if done wrong, especially IV.....Meth and coke is bad mix, straight up....I've mixed them a few times, no idea why, and it gave me all sorts of weird cardiac symptoms.....

Heroin and coke IV is a good mix as far as "feeling" goes, but it's extremely dangerous especially to someone who has very little experience....

I think the safest mix would be the H and the meth, snort a little of both and save some of the H for another day with the coke....

the problem with street drugs, like the ones you're talking about is, you really have no idea of the quality of any of it....The H could kill an experienced user if its high purity, or if it's low purity, even a novice won't feel it....

Maybe you have weak H and strong coke or vice versa....You have no way of knowing....I'd start snorting small amounts of the H and take it from there....snorting H and meth can be a great buzz and they both last a long time...Once you start shooting the coke and H, the compulsion to do bigger shots could be too much and could honestly kill you!

this is a very tricky question indeed!

don't mix all three! and that's coming from someone who's done more than their fair share of all three of those drugs....

tabsandcaps
06-01-2013, 08:08
I ended up doing one line of meth, fucked around till that started to wear and did another smaller one to keep me up. Then I mixed a tiny piece of heroin (maybe the size of the head on a cardboard match stick, but a little thinner) and a good bit of coke and shot that up. I shot extremeelyyy slow into my arm and as I was letting it out I noticed my heart getting faster and faster each second which scared the fuck out of me, so i stopped about 3 quarters down applied pressure and pulled out slowly. The rush was insane and very intense, like nothing i've felt before. It scared me for the first bit but then it calmed down. Now im just really fucking high, Thanks for all your warnings guys that's it for me tonight i'm gonna ride this out maybe do a tiny bump of down for an extra kick when I go to sleep.

majorigpa
06-01-2013, 08:17
^ glad you heeded our warnings and took it slowly and seriously. now you see how incredibly powerful these substances are, especially when used in conjunction with each other. in all seriousness, please stay away from the IV speedball (coke/H). you're literally playing with your life everytime you do that, and that's not even some sort of scare-tactic or exaggeration. that combo has taken down even the most careful and experienced of users, and as someone relatively new to the procedure, you're simply asking for it. glad it all turned out okay and you're feeling good though. get that last bump in you and nod into tomorrow.

tabsandcaps
06-01-2013, 08:27
Yeah thanks for the warnings guys I was just headstrong, that was way stronger than I thought it would be.
Another quick noob question.
How dangerous is lines of H compared to IVing H, I know IV is alot stronger and easy to OD, but are lines a little more lenient; I still feel very high, but I dont want the speed to take back over and keep me awake all night plus I do want to experience a nod. Any tips on dosing without a scale, I'm not askign for precise things I know everyones different and it's dangerous, but just a sort of guideline I can use.

Also I have a JBC from wendys here but everytime I take a bite I get really nauseous and I don't want to puke, Is it just a feeling that'll pass or is it likely I will puke?

BlueHues
06-01-2013, 08:48
^This
Generally, once I feel nausea from H, I puke at some point, regardless.....

Another tricky thing, and a medical professional would have a field day with this....

the coke and the meth can actually temporarily stop you from Oding on the H because it negates the respiratory depression somewhat....

Go small and give it a good 20 mins between doses....Of course, there's no guarantee! You're fucking around with the three strongest street drugs out there in all reality!

Proceed with extreme caution, no bullshit!

tabsandcaps
06-01-2013, 08:53
Thanks again man, and yeah Will do. I'm gonna try and get this burger down. Atleast its something.

majorigpa
06-01-2013, 08:55
Is it just a feeling that'll pass or is it likely I will puke?

you're probly gonna puke. don't trip, it's very common for inexperienced opiate users to do so, and once you do it'll actually accentuate your high. a nice warm body load awaits. and listen to BlueHues, he speaks the truth!!

BlueHues
06-01-2013, 08:56
^Ha! you too ma man!

Mr.Scagnattie
06-01-2013, 17:17
I'd suggest not to do any of them and live a long and healthy life of sobriety... haha. But, since we all know thats not going to happen.. just don't IV them please (although thats for sure what I'd so.. but, I'm a junkie idiot so..)

Snort the coke or the speed, I wouldn't do them both at the same time... have your fun, then sniff a little H for the comedown and maybe some more after to get a slight nod on. Just be very careful and dose slowly... OD is still very possible from snorting it. People have that misconception that you can only OD easily from shooting it... that's not the case.

ChinaWhiteHeroin
07-01-2013, 00:32
I would just do the coke until I felt like coming down and then do the H. The meth i would just sell or flush, or maybe save for another occasion. Like a party or something. Sitting around the house tweaking sucks.

Mr.Scagnattie
07-01-2013, 00:35
Sitting around the house tweaking sucks.

Yeah, and theres a very good chance you might pick up the phone and start calling ex-girlfriends, rambling like an idiot while you pace back and forth sweating.. :\

rhun
07-01-2013, 03:01
Lol. I like how the OP asks for advice, everyone tells him NOT to IV these drugs together and explain exactly why that's a dumb ass ideas, and then of course the OP goes and does exactly that.

tabsandcaps
07-01-2013, 03:54
I asked for opinions, and then made a decision based on what I heard, I started at the smallest dose possible, and didnt even finish the shot, my plan was to try a speedball anyways and Its not like i buy heroin or coke often, especially not together.

rhun
07-01-2013, 04:09
No, you asked the best way to do them. And you were told by pretty much everyone to do them separately, and to use the heroin for the stim comedown.
Obviously you wanted to speedball all three together from the start and you made your thread hoping people would agree and tell you how great it was.
Just be upfront and honest. And if you're deadset on doing something completely dangerous and dumb, say so. That we won't waste our time when you're not going to listen.
And so we can at least give you HR information so you hopefully don't kill yourself.

down508
07-01-2013, 04:22
Well if u dont want to inject, which is smart, you should start with the coke, enjoy that for a while, thhen when you run out do a point of h. Save the speed and the other . Of h for another day. If u must do speed i would do that in between the coke and the h, but realise you will be up for a long time. I dont like mixing speed and coke, i like coke too much on its own. Coke and h go together good, but throw some speed into the mix and things can get real wierd.

Its really up to you, but as a general rule i would save the h for last, and make sure u dont have any responsibilities for 24 hours after the last hit of ice to play it safe, good luck, if u ed up wanting to inject and have any questions to keep it as safe as possible shoot me a pm, otherwise its inyour best interest to stick to snorting, if not for the sake of avoiding an od, then for the sake of maintaining your quality of life.

baooozs
07-01-2013, 04:25
You have to be highly experienced with dosages, duration of action, and certainty of the quality of product to do IV speed balls.

Methamphetamine will negate the effect of the cocaine and may create agitation. Take one or another at each time. Save the heroin for the comedown. Do your methamphetmine and heroin orally, intranasally, smoked, or plugged. The cocaine is obviously intranasal.

Forget about IV, and certainly IV speedballs, otherwise you can forget about doing drugs again. Be patient, gain experience, then maybe you can attempt IV or IV speedballs.

Keep your dick up.

rhun
07-01-2013, 04:27
^ the OP already attempted some kind of speedball if you read the bottom of the first page.

baooozs
07-01-2013, 04:58
God bless him then.

duckbin
07-01-2013, 05:54
Hey guys, last night I picked up about a gram of coke, 4 points of speed and 2 points of heroin, I did a little bit of coke last night because I wanted to sleep for work, but I have tomorrow off so it's time to get fucked up. I really don;t want to IV anything but maybe heroin since i havent experienced a true IV heroin shot but I'm just paranoid due to countless stories about "The tiniest bit to much can kill you". What would you guys suggest is a good order to take these? Im aware of heart problems etc, Anyone ever done anything like this. Do they mix well together.

I have pretty much zero opiate tolerance, and a fairly high amphetamine tolerance.

Listen to what the good people on this forum are telling you, bud.
Just use them separately. I would use the coke first until im out, then snort the h, maybe snort the other point if you want to feel more. Never done meth but it's not something to mess around with. Messes your face up pretty quick.

tabsandcaps
07-01-2013, 06:25
No, you asked the best way to do them. And you were told by pretty much everyone to do them separately, and to use the heroin for the stim comedown.
Obviously you wanted to speedball all three together from the start and you made your thread hoping people would agree and tell you how great it was.
Just be upfront and honest. And if you're deadset on doing something completely dangerous and dumb, say so. That we won't waste our time when you're not going to listen.
And so we can at least give you HR information so you hopefully don't kill yourself.

What would you guys suggest is a good order to take these? Im aware of heart problems etc, Anyone ever done anything like this. Do they mix well together.

How is this not asking an opinion? I'm basing my decision on other peoples experiences. As for hoping what I would hear don't assume shit you sound like an asshole. No i wasn't expecting or hoping everyone to tell me how amazing coke meth and heroin mixed together, what I was really wondering was is it safe, what would be a good order TO take them, and if not which ones would go better together.
Wasting your time? I'm sorry I wasn't aware the question was, I plan on speedballing, try to talk me out of it but im going to do it anyway" I asked for some experiences and opinions and made up my own mind for myself, If you're worried about your precious time that much, don't respond to anymore fucking questions. Simple.

really thankful for how much you obviously care bro, but no worries it's all good. The speedball has been done, It didn't change anything in my life, I put my drugs away for next weekend and instead smoked weed and ate chinese food tonight. I'm still here, It didn't turn me into an instant addict, I had a decent sleep last night and am about to get some sleep right now. So overall things went good. Appreciate how much time you're putting into this bro, but again it's pretty solid.

TheodoreRoosevelt
07-01-2013, 06:34
man you sound just like i did 10 years ago.

i can't wait to check back and see where you are at in 10 years.

FYI lines of heroin, even for just snorting... then something is wrong. There is no 'lines of heroin' unless it's weak stuff or you have a massive tolerance. Even if it's weak I don't think you can just do lines... it has to be really weak for that.

I think it's something like you shoot 1/4th of what you would snort, as a rule of thumb, and that for shooting a bump is more than enough, especially with stuff like H where a bump would be a lot just to snort.

Speedballs are fine, and you are getting a little too much abstinence instead of HR for what BL is supposed to be here, but meth will just overpower coke. It's not to say meth is better than coke, they are different and feel different. As I see it, meth lasts a million times longer, so the 5-30 minutes that the coke lasts will just be overshadowed by the days the meth lasts.

I've always felt that meth was a totally different drug when injected, more than any other drug, and I actually think meth is a lot more milder when injected, compared to other drugs snorted vs injected....

Snorting coke, whatever. Shooting coke, is absolutely insane. It's 5-10 minutes of absolute insanity, to shoot coke. Ringing in the ears, you are totall blasted off, it's an insane high. Shooting coke is the most intense thing there is (besides a speedball).
Snorting meth, it's actually pretty intense, you are just totally amped up. Shooting meth, it almost seemed like coffee to me (of course, it's ridiculously strong, but compared to shooting coke and heroin, that is, it's still a million times more of a rush than snorting any other drug).

Even though meth lasts much longer and is sorta considered the harder drug, shooting coke is way more intense than shooting meth, and shooting H is even more intense (the rush, ie the quick onset) than meth. Meth is a long lasting drug, when you shoot it, you aren't getting 48 hours of high compacted into 2 minutes, whereas with most drugs when you shoot them, it's X hours of the drug compacted in a 2 minute rush and 30 minutes high or whatever. You inject meth, it's a sort of calm wave (i mean it's still fucking shooting dude, it will still hit you like a train, it's just not a fucking bullet train like cocaine is).

So, the only thing more intense than shooting coke, is shooting coke + heroin. There's definitely a synergy there, you get blasted off from the coke, and the dope puts this warmth that hits you like crashing waves.

That's why doing both coke and meth, isn't a great idea, nor shooting all 3. It's also why mixing coke and heroin for a speedball, is very popular, while mixing meth and heroin is not, and why you must shoot to do a true speedball, not snort.

So if you are gonna snort, just snort the meth, and then snort the h later to come down, otherwise you'll be up for days on the meth and even when you get tired 2-3 days later, you'll have a hard time sleeping. With coke, it'll eventually wear off and you should be able to sleep the same day, and yea, doing H will be fine to come down coke, but it won't be appreciated nearly as much as doing it after meth. That's why it's basically a requirement to have some benzos whenever you do meth (that would really be better than H, but they probably aren't as fun, although not everyone would agree with that).

Doing a meth+heroin speedball isn't really special. You just are high on dope, like shooting dope, and then an hour or so or whatever later, your just high on meth for 2-3 days, as if you had snorted it. People do speedballs because it's the only thing more intense than doing coke on it's own, and no one mixes coke and meth because it's just a waste, one will overpower the other, ie the smooth feel and great knack for socializing when snorting coke is overriden by the pure amp of meth, the waves of injected meth is just overriden by being on the fucking moon for 15 minutes when you shoot the coke and then when it wears off your just on meth, just as if you had snorted it.

Coke + Heroin > Coke > Meth when injected, in terms of intensity and rush. Injecting coke and meth or H and meth wont be any different than injecting coke and snorting meth when the coke wears off.

Also you will puke when you do heroin. You'll puke every time, until about 2-3 years later, once your addiction starts to really kick into overdrive. You could plan around it, but soon you won't care, it'll just be an inconvenience that you gotta eat again.