PDA

View Full Version : Intranasal Opana

ChiLights
09-05-2013, 20:08
A few days ago I took (orally) a 10mg ER and then about an hour later snorted about .5 mg of an IR CRUSHED up into a super fine powder. I had a horrible reaction, I felt like shit, waves of nausea, no euphoria, no warm opiate feel, pain relief yes, nothing pleasant though. I feel as if I may have not done enough, but just enough to experience the downside to a potent opiate. However, it was scary enough to make me want to throw away my 43 remaining opana 5mg IRs.

It's almost a god send, because if I had a blissful experience guess what id be doing right now? Snorting lines of opana.

BeachBum4u
09-05-2013, 21:51
waves of nausea

How opiate tolerant are you? I've seen you post from time to time and if you've already talked about this, I apologize. Personally, I used to feel that way when I'd snort a bunch of the old ones first thing in the morning. However, it would pass and then after a bit, I'd feel pretty good. That is some strong stuff, so care is definitely required. As I like to say, be careful out there guys.

ChiLights
09-05-2013, 21:59
How opiate tolerant are you? I've seen you post from time to time and if you've already talked about this, I apologize. Personally, I used to feel that way when I'd snort a bunch of the old ones first thing in the morning. However, it would pass and then after a bit, I'd feel pretty good. That is some strong stuff, so care is definitely required. As I like to say, be careful out there guys.

Couldn't tell ya really, only opiate I've ever really taken was tramadol, Percocet and hydrocodone. I could handle 10mg IR perc with NO tolerance and catch a great buzz, the hydrocodone i took up to 20mg and felt super loopy but no nods, just like "weeeeeee!" And took 10mg on the reg, still a nice buzz.

I took 10mg ER and 5 mg IR orally at once and didn't feel a buzz.

Took somewhere around 200-300mcg of fent (I think) for anesthesia and was lucid and remember everything for a procedure, it was fucking AWESOME! I made one mistake at the end and was like "hey can u do that one more time please?" And the nurse laughed.

It was SUPER EARLY and I had only gotten about 4 hours of sleep. (Snorted at 7:30 am took the ER at 6am, slept from 2-6am)

baooozs
10-05-2013, 23:54
ChiLights I've made this into your own thread for you since the thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/521934-snorting-opana-oxymorphone/page2) you originally posted in was old.

Psychedelic Jay
11-05-2013, 00:08
You are overdosing slightly...

Tone it down a notch, and you will be highly rewarded...

ChiLights
16-05-2013, 22:34
Crazy to think it was a slight OD on like .4mg intranasal