Bluelight

• BLUELIGHT.ORG: Reducing Harm by Educating the Individual

BLUELIGHT.ORG: Reducing Harm by Educating the Individual

Bluelight is an international, online harm-reduction community, committed to reducing the harm associated with drug use.

Bluelight neither condones nor condemns the use of drugs. Rather, we accept that drug use will always exist irrespective of legal status or societal norms. While there is no truly safe way to use drugs, we understand that prohibition and abstinence are not realistic or desirable solutions for everyone, nor have they been adequate in addressing the serious public health concerns associated with drug use.

While there is no universal definition of drug-related harm reduction, Bluelight believes that through frank and open discussion we are able to deliver accurate information, eliminate misinformation and empower individuals to make wiser, more responsible choices.

Bluelight understands that drug use encompasses a broad range of behaviors, some safer than others, and that drug use can progress towards increased risk with some individuals. We encourage our community to be honest and cognizant of their drug use and understand the warning signs of abuse and addiction before they manifest.

Bluelight also hosts a robust recovery community for those seeking a way out of drug abuse and addiction. These forums invite visitors to discuss addiction and sobriety in a non-judgmental setting, share recovery resources and encourage members to seek help. We believe there are various roads to recovery, including 12-step programs such as Narcotics/Alcoholics Anonymous and alternatives such as SMART Recovery.

Bluelight’s overarching philosophy is a simple: Meet people where they are and encourage open dialogue that empowers the individual to be the primary agent of her own physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
    Comments 46 Comments
      RedLightBlueLight -
      Bluelight’s overarching philosophy is a simple: Meet people where they are and encourage open dialogue that empowers the individual to be the primary agent of her own physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
      I have no words but this, I really do like. I more than like, I simply adore. My final word, I endorse the philosophy BL. It has... sparked something in my mind somewhere, like I somehow knew this already and naturally fully support BL. My contributions will be based around harm reduction and education, hopefully I can gift something to BL, knowledge, that helps the user and BL considers to be valuable, on what level... irrelevant of the level, if information has value, it doesn't matter.
      L1GHTWorker -
      Thank you all - for your healing intentions - and for providing this platform to a community of sacred souls - as are we all. For truly, all are one in essence.
      NoArtFlav -
      👍🏻 stay smart
      Elsa -
      WHat a warm and throughly thought out and welcoming speech.
      Powerkain -
      I'm from south korea and I am very surprised existence this site
      I'm very excited. I want to know exactly what is drug and how can it help on my life thank you blue light.
      Elsa -
      A drug is anything that is not food that alters your mental or physical state.
      Elsa -
      On this site people mainly use them to either get high ,or are addicted to them.The main goal here is to reduce the dangers of using and to help those addicted to get off of them.
      Justicethai -
      Constantly playing catch with regards to synthetics and how best to offer advice and harm reduction advice to young people in my community, I often turn to this forum for info and for personal experiences. Who better to advise than users with coherent, honest no holes barred personal experiences? Keep up the good work!
      Tryptamine*Dreamer -
      I know I have done lots of dangerous things, usually knowingly, but I would have done even more dangerous things without Bluelight and quite a few times I did decide to be safer or not do something dangerous because of something someone said. Bluelight was also pretty much my main source of contact with other people for many years and is important in that regard now. I do think I'd be dead if I had just been doing drugs all alone and not talking with anyone about what I was doing or reading information about them.

Now I think I can say my days of doing things I know are dangerous are over and I'll try to live up to what I think the expectations of the community are by trying to be safe and using Bluelight to help me with that. I'm sure some people were watching my self-destructive behavior and my sometimes asking for trouble (or death) and worrying and feeling awful about it even when I felt like nobody cared. I guess I should have known I was wrong and probably messing with a lot of people's emotions as it pains me to see others going through trouble and taking risks and I have probably been the worst offender Bluelight has ever seen. Should not have taken so much/so long to see that but I have always loved Bluelight even if it did not look that way.

Now I'll try to provide information to help others stay safe and help anyone when I think I can give advice that won't potentially just make things worse - it's time I do my part to make Bluelight even better since I've been a negative player on here for a long time in many respects.

And the information on the various synthetics has surely saved lives, who knows how many? We need all the information on here that can be given since there are so many out there. I had a recent experience with a nasty one that nobody should even touch - it was a near disaster at a level that did not seem excessive and now there are a number of documented deaths for that one.
      R's trouble -
      Quote Originally Posted by NoArtFlav View Post
      👍🏻 stay smart
      Thanks
      R's trouble -
      Quote Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
      WHat a warm and throughly thought out and welcoming speech.
      Thank you
      Xx AK74FU2 xX -
      Thank you soooooo much community! Im extremely relieved to come across this amazing site!
      Eveleivibe -
      Love this mission statement. I think that Bluelight is ace n love it here. Good, honest discussion, people are helped n supported. Well done with all that Bluelight has achieved so far n wishing continued success
      curious _user -
      I need help or advice. I was recently introduced to a drug called Molly. Instead of taking pills this Molly is smokeable. Good high but doesn't last long... since using I've built a high tolerance.. since yesterday(we'd) at around 7pm until at this very moment which is now Thursday at 4pm we have consumed around 5 1/2 grab bags of Molly.. I experienced pouring in sweat and the dehydration but quickly regained composure by freezing myself and drinking enough water to calm me... I'm not experiencing rapid heart rate, confusion,getting paroined.. I've been up about like a normal day.. I've showered twice ate and have been in a relaxed mode since getting high... I'm still getting high now but I don't know how much is too much and are there other home remedies to bring this high down
      rawi -
      wt kind of pill cn make people died fast
      Good4WhatAlesYa -
      Rawi , what the heck are you talking about. Please don't post things like that. The mission statement is great btw.
      Das Schmittchen -
      Quote Originally Posted by Justicethai View Post
      Constantly playing catch with regards to synthetics and how best to offer advice and harm reduction advice to young people in my community, I often turn to this forum for info and for personal experiences. Who better to advise than users with coherent, honest no holes barred personal experiences? Keep up the good work!
      "No holds barred"
      phoebusl -
      Quote Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
      A drug is anything that is not food that alters your mental or physical state.
      I think food is a drug for me. When I got sober a few years ago, I substituted food for my once-preferred substances and put on an extra 50 lbs. Then I relapsed and lost 50 lbs.
      StudebakerHawk -
      Bluelight and Erowid - thank you for keeping me safe and alive ! By having instant access to TRUTHFUL information I am able to make informed choices about drug use ; instead of using blindly and in ignorance which is what I would be doing otherwise . I am certain that many folk are alive today because of these wonderful non- judgmental organizations that are focused on harm minimization .
      wolf1965 -
      THANK AND BEST TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS STRUGGLING WITH THESE DEMONIC $HIT ,but at the time she was beautiful liar....Love and Peace,Wolf Singleton

"I destroy homes, tear families apart - take your children, and that's just the start.
      I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold - the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.
      And if you need me, remember I'm easily found.
      I live all around you, in schools and in town.
      I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door.
      My power is awesome - try me you'll see.
      But if you do, you may never break free.
      Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul.
      When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie.
      You'll do what you have to just to get high.
      The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms, will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms.
      You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad.
      When you see their tears, you should feel sad.
      But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised.
      I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.
      I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends.
      I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side.
      You'll give up everything - your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.
      I'll take and I'll take, till you have nothing more to give.
      When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live.
      If you try me be warned this is no game.
      If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.
      I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind.
      I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine.
      The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed.
      The voices you'll hear from inside your head.
      The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see.
      I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.
      But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part.
      You'll regret that you tried me, they always do.
      But you came to me, not I to you.
      You knew this would happen.
      Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.
      You could have said no, and just walked away.
      If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
      I'll be your master; you will be my slave.
      I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.
      Now that you have met me, what will you do?
      Will you try me or not?
      Its all up to you.
      I can bring you more misery than words can tell.
      Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell."
      Signed
      ENDS