Bluelight

• Study completed - thanks for everyone's support!

A dabs pizza from Waxerz Containers

Researchers from Wright State University (Ohio) have been collaborating with Bluelight (allowing staff to provide feedback on their questionnaire) and supporting Bluelight through a donation to the site.

The study is now closed. Thanks for your support. Results will be posted when complete!

Official advertisement below, for archive purposes:

Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
    1) Be 18 years of age or older;
    2) Have used cannabis (any form) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
    The survey is about 15 minutes long. (edit: actually it takes more like 5 minutes for most of you!)
    The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.
    Comments 43 Comments
      TheBlackPirate -
      Quick, easy, and supports harm reduction... done!
      EntheoDjinn -
      I agree with TBP above. Took about 5 mins at most.
      crOOk -
      Done!
      methoxetaman -
      Should I feel bad that I selected that I've done every drug on their list?
      Poppy Paul -
      Easy Peasy!
      skiepilot541 -
      I agree with the femoral I hit my right side everyday all day long herion I've had an absess & infection in my joint of the hip. Was hospitalized over it. I just need help rotating to my left. Which my girl friend is the only one I let hit me on my left side. I now am very clean using rubbing alcohol & clean 27 gauge because that's how deep it is & serious it can be. I've burned all my veins mentioned above hit to thick of hits of speed now I use my fem for just Herion.
      NIJJA666 -
      done was 5 min
      Tronica -
      Thanks everyone. We would love to get a few more hundred responses so if you're seeing this for the first time, please check out the survey!
      nightclubgal -
      Done in 5 or less minutes. Very easy survey.
      lifeisapicnic -
      Only took 5 minutes happy to help make better data
      Beavismom62 -
      I took the survey. But I thought we were to comment on the pic?!? It looks like some sort of Amber to me!
      DubNaut -
      done. and spread. dabs are bad, i want results!
      Crispysonofa -
      yabba dabba doo
      gratefulresearcher -
      Done. Be interested in results. I can't understand why cannabis is talked of a relatively benign in terms of harm especially to the developing adolescent brain. Speaking with my psychotherapist hat on.

Personal experience is I didn't use it until I was 30 but quite frankly I felt safer with LSD!
      RoboRobot -
      Always willing to support the supporters of Bluelight! Quick, easy and harmless. Worth the few minutes to help out with more factual data.
      ksblur -
      derbbbbbbbbbbbbs, was a nice little survey.
      Gordian knot -
      Quote Originally Posted by gratefulresearcher View Post
      Done. Be interested in results. I can't understand why cannabis is talked of a relatively benign in terms of harm especially to the developing adolescent brain. Speaking with my psychotherapist hat on.

Personal experience is I didn't use it until I was 30 but quite frankly I felt safer with LSD!
      I understand your point but you must keep in mind that the possible benefits that this substance brings to the table have been kept from the general public by way of a not so subtle attempt to demonize and mis inform throughout all forms of media. Of course risks do exist but they are far less than with many other accepted substances. When talking treatment the benefits far outweigh the risks in cases where the treatment can be tolerated and when used for recreation it is much safer than most . Unfortunately if I ever need it for treatment I'm out of luck as it makes me so dizzy that I have to go to bed and not move or I will throw up all night..To much info there I know
      BlueMerlin -
      Done, I'd like to see the results of their tests when they've reached them.
      Misguided Angel -
      Accidently xed out more than halfway threw I'll do it again later -_-
      TheBlackPirate -
      ^Please only redo the survey if you're certain the survey wasn't completed on the first occasion. Maintaining the integrity of this valuable research is a priority on this site.