Bluelight

• Complete a survey (or four) to help Bluelight!

Currently we have 4 surveys on the go where the universities have donated to Bluelight. They have helped us upgrade the servers!!! So please consider completing these surveys, if you haven't done so already, and if you are eligible. Thanks so much for your support

Do you live in the US and have you ever used Tapentadol, otherwise known as Nucynta, Palexia and Tapal, even just once?
    Click here for survey on Tapentadol

Have you used synthetic cannabis (such as spice, K2, noids, Black Mamba, Mad Hatter, JWH, CHMINACA) even just once in your lifetime?
    Click here for survey on synthetic cannabis

Do you live in the UK and have you used mephedrone in the last 12 months?
    Click here for UK survey about mephedrone

Do you live in the UK and have you used synthetic cannabinoids in the last 12 months?
    Click here for UK survey about synthetic cannabinoids

Image from page 1011 of 'The Pharmaceutical era' (1887) by Internet Archive Book Images, on Flickr
    Comments 8 Comments
      Pondoro -
      Suboxone is NOT the demon it's made out to be...
      Gorillaboy21 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pondoro View Post
      Suboxone is NOT the demon it's made out to be...
      What does that have to do with anything posted here ??
      kgeisel98 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gorillaboy21 View Post
      What does that have to do with anything posted here ??
      Lol!
      Purplezebra -
      Sorry, unable to help with any of the four surveys as no experience, however, happy to complete anything on crack cocaine, heroin and ketamin long term use and dependence. Btw, have and always have been UK residents😃
      Naomi_78 -
      I live in the US, have never even heard of most of these drugs. I simply was curious about something and had a question.
      Nutsy Gherkin -
      Me either. This is like the doper Mothership. man.
      arlakitty -
      Unfortunately none of the surveys apply to me or any experience I've had. I also live in the US.
      No B.S. -
      Yeah right