Bluelight

Thread: utopia 2 (thanks giving eve - November 26) NYC - by illusion productions!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

i had a good time in the basement the only time i was there, but they were playing oldskool so there was not many people down there. the main room was indeed an overcrowded sweatbox. its a shame that there are so many floors but all the main djs are put on the main floor. although it is understandable since there is a better sound system in there.

2. Collapse Details

Wink
    thanks ALL for the scoop on the venue. I'm still going to be there though, "no doubt", like br00klyn says. But regardless, I was already sold on going based on the dj lineup. I know I DEFINITELY won't be bored dancing/partyin this night. And I'll be bringing a virgin to her first NY party AND on her b-day too so it should be exciting.
    Originally posted by Ctrl X:
    hey sugafist. i've never met you before. you're probably like, "who is this bitch?" but you've seemed to have met alls of my peoples and i feel a little left out. i'm a lot cooler than brooklyn, i'll can say that much. but you'll have to see for yourself.
    whats up girlie, Ctrl X, sorry for not meeting you, Where you at the Last Boo?? Anyways blame br00klyn its all her fault, right, she introduced me to everybody else hahaha jokin, but yeah if you're at this event then its on us meeting/partying/hanging out FOR SURE. And since you already know br00klyn then you'll already know me because me & her both have the same addiction to dancing & partying hardcore til the end. But I'll be seeing you for myself soon

3. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Ctrl X
    you got that backwards hon, if i'm IM there i expect you to be also. wouldn't be right any other way.

-jen
    no jen I think i had it right the first time.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    DAMN why is my name being tossed around... thats not cooll.... listen jen dont talk shit cuz you know who is the cooler one out of both of us!! hehe!!! but you caught up a little when you showed up for my bday!! (surprize surprize) you and sugafist will meet and might have already b4... who knows yall been partyin for years!!!!!!! yayaya i am getting excited!! i will probably talk to both of you tomorrow... peace
    br00klyn

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Long Island....unfortunately not Athens, GA :(
    oh boy....shelter...well it couldnt be as "rave-sludgy" as the lunatarium got on halloween....im STILL trying to get that grey stuff/goo off of my new shoes!!!!

only party ive been to at shelter was tsunami infected mushroom over a year ago....and jen's got the sweatbox thing right...at least there's a roof!

but honestly, that lineup is insane...i know erik's flipping out over seeing d:fuse and im pretty excited about almost the entire lineup. so to ym kids, you know we always make the best and dance our asses off.

sidenote-im having bluelight issues....im permanently signed on under my name on the computer at work, and erik is permanently signed on under gmni13 on my computer. and im a retard so im having difficulty changing this.
    i guess the pot is taking its toll after all.
    goodbye lovely people, better be seeing some of you before utopia (this means you brooklyn!!!!! call me darling we miss you!)

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Weed
    BA! fifteen more days. couldn't be more excited. things are looking better and better for this as each day passes. still need to figure out who to whore myself out too though, for the extra cash i'll need.
    see, this is what happens when tickets to irresistable events are entirely too expensive.
    it's cool though.

-jen

p.s brooklyn, darling, you know i mean no harm. you are the ultimate.

7. Collapse Details

greg in cognito a la gmni13 again.

hello jen! im so oblivious i didnt even see you sneak up on me. but there you are.

and bklyn called! shes such a good girl, always does her homework.

jen, you better be there! halloween just wasnt the same without you! the circle must be complete esp that left-side crew bit.

and amy, you thought you were too cool for the left side....but now you know you need us

peace....its almost partytime!

8. Collapse Details

^^^ok...i admit it...ive been sucked into the cult of the left-side. couldn't help myself. damn.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This looks like a pretty nice lineup, I really like the flyer for this it looks like a flyer from a party in 98, in Cincinnati called Sensual. Thanksgiving and Christmas are always the best seasons for phat parties.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^ that's what i'm saying ! not cincinatti per say, but it looks like a line up that used to make my eyes big as saucers back in the day.

11. Collapse Details

you sure that was the lineup?

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Weed
    um...well...yea. of course it was the line-up, isn't it like that for everybody? for me, now, it's all about the music chrissie. if i can be perfectly honest with you.

but anyway, what's up with this? are we the only people going guys or what?

-jen

13. Collapse Details

hehe, im just messin with ya purty gurl dont hurt me!

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    well jen, if we're the only people going then even better! like at superstition at the lunie last year....NOBODY was at that party, yet we had a freakin great time, probably one of the first nights the crew was together, with more added at later times....

but the lineup makes me want to cream myself!!! lineups jsut dont jump out at me anymore either...most of the time they all seem like 'just another party'....not this one!!! it's gonna be a hot party. i just have to keep on savin until next week! try and get some extra hours in for some extra cash flow.

chrissie, jen is SO innocent. she does not participate in ANYTHING bad. ever. (HA!)
    love you jenny

15. Collapse Details

BUMP this!!
    I'm still waiting patiently for this event, but I am getting very restless. The DJ lineup in both areas is so nice that it's getting me very restless for this party. I CAN'T WAIT!!
    holla

16. Collapse Details
    whoaaaa 
    ok bump time and for your information thier will be 4 areas of sound not 2

it will be banging boh!

17. Collapse Details
    tickets 
    tickets are selling fast please buy in advance

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    where's my momma brooklyn?!

hope that pink eye didn't take over your body dear

hit my phone up soon

19. Collapse Details

nah you guys definitely won't be the only ones going =P I'm banking on this party f0sh0... this is Alex, btw; assuming that's the Greg + Eric that I know? what's up guys? we'll have to find a corner at this event and have a bitchfest for tradition's sake =P

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    ^^^ its nice to see you on here alex!!!~~~> its good to hear you will be there attending this great event we are all excited for... greg im still here but the corporate world has sucked me in further and i have been working like crazy!! and the pink eye is gone thank god!! anyways i miss yall tons and cant wait to see you!! we are going to have fun fun fun
    dance dance dance!!
    ~br00klyn

21. Collapse Details
    i got some suprises and special stuff for all of u 
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on the shelter dance floor!! (3rd floor)
    Echostar 9-10
    Quest 10-11
    X-Dream 11-12
    D:Fuse 12-1
    George Acosta 1-4
    Micro 4-5
    Prime 5-6

in the sub shelter!! (bassment)
    Miss Interperted 9-10
    Massy 10-11
    Dieselboy & AK1200 "!!special!! Tag Team" 11-2 boh!!!!!!
    Freaky Flow 2-3
    Skylab 3-4
    Nostrum 4-5
    Johnny Fame 5-6

on the ground floor!

galvatron 900-1030
    wit? 1030-1115
    elusive 1115-12
    goodfella 12-1245
    decibel flexx 1245-130
    havok 130-215
    craig harris 215-3
    cannada 3-345
    joe jack 345-430
    soma 430-515
    nrgizer 515-6

in the lounge!! for those who dont know! this is where u get ur drink on and ger crunked!!!

j sinz 9- 45
    candy kid 945-1030
    kurt j1030-1115
    heathcliff 1115-12
    missinterpreted 12-1245
    soul assassin 1245- 130
    massacre 130-215
    exodus (cry baby) 215-3
    k west 3-345
    cer 345-430
    iandollar$$ 430-close

22. Collapse Details

what up brooklyn? =P yeh I'll be rollin through this event... I just recently started checking this board out; nicole recommended it...

23. Collapse Details

Ok, i'm definitely there, looks like a good time... I'll see all of you guys there ....

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    whats up kids! yes alex it's us...we'll definitely be there wednesday! i'm getting REALLY excited for the lineup, maybe not so much for the sweatbox that is shelter....but we'll rock it out and make the best liek always!! goin in with open mind...

so i think the person above me...t6whatever (ha sorry) is anton....so wuttup!

ok see everybody soon!

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    YAY! partay is tomorrow. can't wait.

i'm a little foggy though,on the details so far. like, who i'm meeting and where i'm meeting them.
    also, how i'm going to get there and with what money?

lol, minor infractions. NOTHING will keep me home that night godamnit, nothing!

-jen-nay

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast