Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: utopia 2 (thanks giving eve - November 26) NYC - by illusion productions!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

Yeah tomorrow! Just bought my ticket

2. Collapse Details

Question
    I'm still contimplating this party. I want to go, but then again I can't really go. I DEFINITELY want to party with everyone and hear some great music especially this George Acosta (for the 1st time), and I never backdown from a NY big party but I'm thinking about my cracked-out appearance & condition for socializing this Thanksgiving wknd. with Thanksgiving dinner & conversations with my parents & relatives. I've been trying to think of a way where I could just pop-in say HI to everyone and take my Thanksgiving dinner back home to my apartment, but its so tradition that we all gather and sit as a family ESPECIALLY on this day since me & my sisters are all grown and living out on our own.

grrr, so everyone have crazy fun & take pics, I doubt I can make it, just don't rub this party in too much when I see you at Joy

and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Weed
    ^^^Boooo i thought i was going to be making a new friend today.

oh well, i guess i might as well not go now.

no honestly though, i haven't found a solution to the money problem. things aren't looking up.

why god, why? : l
    -jen

4. Collapse Details

after being in hiding for MONTHS, i'll actually be going tonight. can't wait to see everyone!

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    it was awesome seeing everyone at this party... surprizingly i saw tons of people i havent seen in months at a party. including you susan!! hehe!! for being at shelther it was a whole lot better then i thought. i really enjoyed the music and of course dance my f**kin ass off!!! yayayaya!!

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ohhh by the way... it wasnt cool not seeing you there, sugafist!!! but i understand the whole holiday/family thing!! but your ass better be at the next one!!

7. Collapse Details

i also had a great time at this party. i've been so busy with school lately that i haven't gone to a party in nearly a year. tooooo fuckin' long. thank god i'm about to graduate so i'll be able to get out much more.

i saw a lot of people that i hadn't seen in a while (including you, brooklyn). it was great to see everyone together. before this party, i started to think that maybe they're not my thing anymore, but that's definitely not true. last weekend i found out that i really did miss parties a lot and the whole vibe they have. i can't believe i stayed away for a whole year.

the music was hot. i'm a bit partial to freaky flow, so i must mention that his lastest, "envy" is fucking awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123