Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy Sex on Psychedelics & Dissociatives Thread

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I find sex on acid is great, but hard to reach a finish, but it is constantly plesurable and so energetic that the lack of an end is not an issue at all.

Sex on mdma... well I am one of those who find it hard, although I find making out and cuddling to be alot of fun.

Sex on 2c-b/i insane, I hardly knew what I was doing, it was like crazy instrincts, crazy monkey sex. Larger slightly delerius dose for me though, interested to see what happens on a smaller dose.

Once having sex on acid my girlfriend apeared dead with no eyes... I was disturbed for a few secconds but a bit of strong headedness and love made it not very hard to fix her image in my mind :P

Also once my girlfriend punched me in the face by mistake, which ripped my septum peircing slightly and caused me to bleed alot, she was quite in shock but we managed to calm her down and ended up enjoying the red addition to the night, quite sticky!

2. Collapse Details
    sex on DiPT? 
    can anyone tell me if it is possible to have sex on DiPT? ive never taken it yet, but my friend has 80 mg of pure for me, and id like to do it but not if its going to impair my ability to have sex. becaue im getting laid tonight, and im not going to sacrifice that for a drug./ ?peace and thanks in advance!

3. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    It's easy for strangers to predict if another stranger can ball a girl. Even easier if you throw DiPT into the mix.
    Check out CEP! Be the ambassador of your point of view and illustrate your side by sharing ideas and not insults. Thank you for participating and enjoy your time!

4. Collapse Details

actualy it is, if you know alot about the effects of certain drugs. for instance, if someone asked me if they could fuck on dxm, i would tell them, most likely you will not even be able to get it up. or if someone asks me if they can have sex on e. id say, you can but i dont think youll like it. same with opies. i dont see why this questions any different.....maybe no one has ever tried? maybe ill pioneer it out tonight, i jsut was wondering if anyone happened to have any knowledge or experience, becasue many drugs (ssris) are known to impair your ability to have sex

5. Collapse Details

no one knows? if anyones ever had sex on this chemical before id greatly apreciate your input
    peace/merry tripping to all

6. Collapse Details

lol very true, and i was actualy just thining about this while i was out getting it just now. becasue, my buddy siad it made women sound like men. lol. so yeah maybe ill wait on this one till tomorow

7. Collapse Details

4-ho-dipt is one hell of an erotic enhancer at low doses (6-9mg)

8. Collapse Details

really? thank you egor sir!i apreciate that info
    is it a pretty badass trip as well? thats one om still waiting for
    peace

9. Collapse Details

low dose(5-9mg) 5-MeO-DiPT is really awesome for the sexy time

10. Collapse Details

lol @ morninggloryseed.

11. Collapse Details

thanks for all the good replies! im going to have to look more into those. only psychs i have had sex on were mushrooms lsd and cacti, salvai, and cannabis... (all AMAZING times)

12. Collapse Details

they can have sex on e. id say, you can but i dont think youll like it.
    What, not like sex on E? Christ, the only time I'll do E now is if its for having sex on. Having sex on E is the only thing I miss about rarely doing it anymore.

13. Collapse Details

I found that DiPT has as much (if not more) tactile enhancement as its substituted cousins (except for the 4-AcO... this one and cocaine are the only two drugs that actually MAKE me horny). Therefore I imagine it is good for sex.

Keep in mind, 80mg is on the large end - you'll have significant psychedellia and probably a LOT of auditory shift - to me, the tactile sensations with DiPT are synaesthetic with the auditory shift.... ymmv, of course.

14. Collapse Details

No you couldn't, but I could.
    Check out CEP! Be the ambassador of your point of view and illustrate your side by sharing ideas and not insults. Thank you for participating and enjoy your time!

15. Collapse Details

DPT also had a tactile/erotic push for me at (albeit just one) low dose experiment.

16. Collapse Details

DPT can put me in such a state of psychospiritual ecstasy that I find me body going into spontaneous orgasms (and I mean real ones).

17. Collapse Details

How any of you can get into sex while tripping is beyond me. My only attempt, while on acid resulted in my & my g/f at the time collapsing into a heap of laughter at how absurd we must look. I don't even think that 2C-B would do that much for me in that department - it's all just too rediculous when tripping.

Now cannabis is a different matter altogether and best of all a combination of cannabis and a stimulant such as amphetamine (although my choice these days would be MDPV) - that's sex to overwhelm the senses

18. Collapse Details

Well, I will admit that the furthest I have gone sexually on psychedelics is solitary . I personally would find it rather bizaare to have sex on psychs, unless maybe I'm really close to the person, I guess.

19. Collapse Details

fastandbulbous, there is an element of fantasy that is usually not present (in sober sex). I find that my mind gets lost in the complexity of themes, ideas, sensations, and feelings. It is overwhelming.

Sadly, these days I tango alone...tis unfortunate indeed.

20. Collapse Details

Flectionshotmeister
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    I'm with F&B on this, for the most part... when I'm on a psychedelic, the very last thing on my mind is sex. In fact, most psychedelics (and stimulants) make it virtually impossible to have sex even if I want to. There are a few exceptions, but even on those substances I don't have an increased urge for sex, I just retain the ability and experience some enhancement sometimes.

5-MeO-MiPT - This one is great for the erotic. Very mentally and physically stimulating.

2C-T-21 - Also great, more physical and less mental than moxy.

LSD - On a not-too-high dose, it can be very fun. Still, the desire is lessened unless the situation presents itself.

Also, there is no fucking way I could have sex on MDMA. Even when it worked for me, I felt intense love, but it was very non-sexual. In fact, the thought of sex while on MDMA seems unappealing. Not to mention, like all amphetamine-type drugs, it makes it very difficult if not impossible to get it up, and even if I manage it, it will never end due to numbness.

I also agree that cannabis is wonderful for enhancing the erotic. That one definitely is usually used because it works so well.

21. Collapse Details

Hehe, I think LSD specifically would be almost impossible to have sex on with higher doses, this is probably the most analytical of all drugs for me, and generally during those "windy" phases (as I like to call them) the person can lose all humanity and therefore can be no longer become part of the sexual feedback.

F&B called it "rediculous"... I think that is a very good way of putting it!

22. Collapse Details

I can't understand how sex cannot be undertaken when tripping! Something happens to us (my patner and I) when we trip...we end up having sex most of the experience. It seems so perfectly natural I cannot understand how other's experiences are not like mine! And it's not something we have to try at, it just happens every time. I admit I often do not finish (but its not about orgasms every time), especially with things like MDMA, but it's never been difficult to get things going. As I said, seems so natural...like what else would two partners in love do with eachother when tripping together.

23. Collapse Details

sex+lsd=bliss

sex on 2cc is fun too.

24. Collapse Details

sex on LSD is fun

25. Collapse Details

Sex on MDMA is amazing. Sure, it can be hard to get it up at times - but with a bit of creativity, the lack of an erection isn't really a problem. Same goes for meth - it turns me into a sex machine. Mind you, I wont touch that stuff anymore, but damn - meth fuled sex is some of the hottest sex I've ever had, even if neither party could get it up for a majority of it.

LSD+Sex is stellar, it can be a bit awkward to get going, but once you start getting into it, it is something really special.

Not too big of a fan of sex on mushrooms, I find that my tactile sense gets a bit fucked up and now and then everything will end up feeling like cardboard which can be a bit weird and not all that sexy.

MDMA+E+GHB+LSD= *WOW*

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast