Bluelight

Thread: A NEW BEGINNING * New Years Eve * 12.31 * Queens NY * w/ Rabbit In The Moon Live

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

$125-$150 range? how much crack do you smoke? "any event worth attending will be at least $50"????? someone needs to show you a real party... one of the best parties ive attended to date cost me exactly: 2 cartons of OJ, a package of morning star tomato basil pizza burgers, a package of garden burger veggie patties, and 8 hamburger rolls. yeahhhh... dawn rox my sox.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^ i think what is trying to be said is that on nye most parties going on in nyc are in that price range of 150 - 125... period!!~~~> that is a fact!! not the best parties!! are you crazy of course the best parties are not that much money!! that is one of the reasons they are so good sometimes, they're cheap!!

3. Collapse Details

As much as I'd love for things to work out for this party, it looks like there's pretty much no way I can make it. That's the way it goes. I'll have to get down to NY for a party sometime in the near future, though. I've never been and would love to check it out. As for Rabbit in the Moon, I'm sure they'll come around some other time.

Everyone who is going, I hope you have an amazing time!

4. Collapse Details

Originally posted by jerzeezfinest
    $125-$150 range? how much crack do you smoke? "any event worth attending will be at least $50"????? someone needs to show you a real party... one of the best parties ive attended to date cost me exactly: 2 cartons of OJ, a package of morning star tomato basil pizza burgers, a package of garden burger veggie patties, and 8 hamburger rolls. yeahhhh... dawn rox my sox.
    nononono you're missing me here... I'm talking about New Year's Eve events, not events in general. I've had great times at dirt cheap or free parties, without a doubt. New Year's Eve events are a different story since everyone jacks up prices. It's more expensive to get a spot, more expensive to book acts, and besides, who wants to be working on New Year's? =P Obviously this will put a few bucks in promoters pockets, as well, but it's a business and considering the headliner and the event's date, I'd say it's a fair price. and yes, check clubs' cover charges for NYE. Often in excess of $100.

5. Collapse Details
    :-) 
    BUMP WAAAABITTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. Collapse Details
    hmmm 
    i would come but i aint gonna be in nyc any one who is going.... have a dope tizzzime! and oh yeah

what the fuck is this <---- lol

7. Collapse Details
    i mean 
    i meant the smily but i put it at the end sorry

8. Collapse Details

Question
    Ugh...I dunno anymore. I said I wouldn't come here because I'm actually happy with the dnb lineup and would have to suffer in that room. If ventilation is better I'd give it a second thought, but NYE and all I'll probably want to smoke a cigarette. That smoking line *MUST* be worked on. What can be said about that?

9. Collapse Details
    cigarettes 
    there will be NO smoking line on NYE for this event ....

In other werds....

Smoke em' if ya gottemmm

10. Collapse Details

Sheit, how ya pullin that one off?

11. Collapse Details
    :-) 
    cause das how Funky Element & Digital Domain get down on NYE.. ;-) like i said we rentin out the WHOLE SPOT. das on the sneaky tip ;-) all who come down will be in FOR SOME SERIOUS SHITTTTTT - I GUARANTEE IT. ALL previous negative aspects in regards to the spot.. ARE ALL 100% taken care of .. EVEN MORE DETAILS TO COME... go to www.funkyelement.com
    or email me @ [email protected] n ill fill you in on the updates...
    ITS ON BABYYYYY -- NYE - RABBIT IN THE MOON (NYC) - Funk EL & Digital Domain-- hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

12. Collapse Details

and this includes better ventilation for the DnB room I assume?

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^ hey TriXieee... are you going to be attending this event??? ~~~> well i hope sooo...
    it looks like this is the one for the people right now....
    i DUnNOOooo?!?!?!?

14. Collapse Details

TriXee -- was good seeing you the other night -- YES that means much BETTER circulation in the DnB room. We also have MANY insame NYE surprises up our sleeves :-) see yaa thereeeeeee

15. Collapse Details

its gonna be an ice box up theree ;-) burrrrrrrrrrr lolll

16. Collapse Details

Br00klyn that depends on who's going, my b/f is ditching me to go on a cruise, I'm def down if all you are going (don't wanna go alone).
    Dank it was cool seeing you too and finally introducing myself YAY for ventilation in the DnB room and for surprises too

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally posted by Dazzle
    Nice edit dank!
    But ya know... if you took 10 minutes to make the post look purdy and bold out the important info... more people would actually read it.

It's kinda long... drawn out and boring as currently posted. Just a suggestion.
    I agree but sometimes people need to get the full idea. If they care to see this show they will read all that has to be offered. There are some important suggestions regarding unity and our scene as a family that I think most would benefit from hearing now and then. (especially with an 'all ages' party)

I'm so pumped, I don't think anyone understands!!! I just saw RITM Friday at Nation in DC and the sho was spectacular!!!

I can't wait to meet up in NY to check this out- it will be hot. AND 50 bux is MAD cheap for an NY party...on NYE...*faints*

18. Collapse Details

"ditching me" she says... the nerve...

19. Collapse Details

holy cow

i might come from indiana for this

20. Collapse Details

btw, RITM is worth my 55 bucks alone. if they were the only ones there i would GLADLY pay the price. simply amazing, words cannot describe how i felt! and i was drug free

21. Collapse Details

I am going. Maybe we could have a meetup somewhere in the club. Oh- I have never been to the Amazura - what is the bset up like. Is there a chill out room- for back rubs and such?

22. Collapse Details

i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY want go, but my friends think ritm is either lame or scary.

23. Collapse Details

^^ def. not lame and def not scary. I say give it a try, RITM is awesome.

24. Collapse Details

Originally posted by candyangel200
    I am going. Maybe we could have a meetup somewhere in the club. Oh- I have never been to the Amazura - what is the bset up like. Is there a chill out room- for back rubs and such?
    No chill out room. There's one big open room downstairs, hangar style, and a little tiny room upstairs where they stick the D&B dj's and the locals.

25. Collapse Details

*bump* tomorrow night

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast