Bluelight

Thread: Hints and tips for meth smokers.

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142030 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

LOL! Man, i wonder how i ever did my final papers on time back when i was in college. Imagine, doing a FORTY PAGE SCRIPT in the NATIVE LANGUAGE for submission the next day, and of course i start doing it the day before. Or a stupid twenty minute edited film about YOUR LIFE, and i started editing it two days before finals. LOL!And i didnt even have the hard drugs that time...i was living on coffee and IONAMINE . LOL!!!!! Just goes to show that when theres a will...there is really a way noh? Now if only i could have a bit of that will right now,i would be accomplishing much more. Oh well....gawd that was a rant maaaan! im just proud of everyone here hu parties hard and still gets the job done

2. Collapse Details

Dam 20 pages in one hour thats insaine! And I couldnt do a 40 page anything in any amount of time. Dam I didnt realize how many of you guys are educated. Thats the shit and you get spun. Wow Im impressed. Droppin out of schools one of my biggest regrets in life.

3. Collapse Details

We'z got an edumacation, and I gradgitated.

4. Collapse Details

tip # 1: DONT DO METH!

5. Collapse Details

Tip # 2: DON'T COME INTO A THREAD LIKE THIS AND POST CRAP LIKE THAT.

6. Collapse Details

I have a question for the people who write papers while on meth (sorry it is off topic but hopefully the people will read this and reply anyway). Have you ever gone back and read what you have written while on meth and been completely confused or does it still made sense? I applied for a job once while high as a kite and read what I submitted later and I sounded like the best thing since sliced bread and THE ONE for the job (even though I wasn't)!

7. Collapse Details

Some of my writing makes sense, other times it's complete nonsense. But I really don't write with a purpose anyways...

8. Collapse Details

red haze do you feel nauseous after smoking meth for a while? If so what do you do to feel better?

9. Collapse Details

No, I've never felt nauseous.

10. Collapse Details

i never feel nauseous unless ive been drinking cheap rum and snorting ketamine at the same time. But if you feel nauseus geelz-a---hmm...why not try lying down for a bit, and drinking a softdrink? works with me.... Oh, and the only time i felt nauseous when smoking ice is only if the person who borrowed my pipe prior to my using it had BAD BREATH. EEeeeew! note: only share pipe with close friends you are not embarassed to say "brush your goddamn teeth! "

11. Collapse Details

Yeah I have noticed meth does tend to cause bad breath- sometimes when one particular person (who normally smells fine) turns to talk to me after smoking a pipe I keel over from the smell! Have discovered ginger ale is good for sicky feeling. Maybe its just because I haven't eaten in a while!

12. Collapse Details

Nowadays I sometimes feel that ill feeling. And I know what you mean about the bad breath thing when spinning that happens to me I have ulcers and I can brush my teeth for days and it wont help cause its my stomach from stress from along time ago. You should always put at least a little something in your stomach cause eventually your stomach acids will fuck you up like they have fucked me up. Every time I spin I drink massive amounts of water. I'm cool without sleep and sometimes food but never cool without water. And those of you who liked that Meth Motel 3D Image I posted a while back I did another one this is it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Collapse Details

I got this new pipe - set me back $40 - very thick glass, HUGE bowl, small hole.. dent in the end pipe to put your lips and goes through a pattern through the thicker glass of the stem.. its beautiful i heat it with a jet lighter and it still stays liquid and doesnt bubble and none burns off.. simply marvolouss..

i'll post a picture later i'm so pleased with it
    Last edited by evandar; 12-06-2004 at 11:23.

14. Collapse Details

I would like to see that I cant picture it from your description.

15. Collapse Details

Gotta remember that gingerale remedy for next time I visit this friend of mine. She's always smokin' the pipe -every day -for years, and has the breath to proove it! It's bad. Got tooth decay and terrible breath that you can smell from a mile away. My daughter even commented on it & I didn't know what to say -One of those akward times when I had to bite my toung. I thought that maybe it was just bad dental hygiene but I think it's the acidity of the meth eating away at her teeth.
    I would certainly reccomend to anyone smoking the stuff to brush often to prevent the breath and decay of your teeth.
    For now, I'll go armed with a complimentary two-liter of gingerale when I visit. They're non-drinkers so, I think it will be perfect to bring some soft-drinks!
    HD

16. Collapse Details

^one thing i noticed is that bad breath is completely eliminated and rarely occurs when you use a TONGUE CLEANER. Y know, those colorful plastic thingies that you scrape over yout tongue after a brush. Cant live without it!

17. Collapse Details

I am now a bit paranoid about my teeth melting away from meth use! Someone told me that meth strips out calcium from teeth and bones. Is this true? I ran out and bought calcium tablets just in case and also listerine, tooth whitening tothpaste, a SOFT bristled toothbrush, more ginger ale, a tongue cleaner and some gum. I love my meth but don't want to end up looking like a gummy shark!

18. Collapse Details

Most people are deficient in magnesium, and stress reduces magnesium levels. Whether or not one takes amphetamines, magnesium supplementation is very important for mood, general well-being and keeping stress levels under control. It is also important to take magnesium in efficient form, with adequate bioavailability. The best type is magnesium glycinate (chelated) with bioavailability at around 80%. Second best is magnesium carbonate with (I don't remember exactly) bioavailability at little above 30%. Supplemented magnesium should be at 500 mg/day level. Also there is a study which shows that children who use amphetamine-type stimulants have bad magnesium/calcium balance. Calcium levels stay the same with amphetamine usage, but magnesium levels drop.

One of the main reasons meth fucks your teeth up is because of dry mouth. You're saliva is acidic (slightly). It helps keep out a lot of the unwanted bacteria that end up in your mouth. But when you're smoking a bunch of meth, saliva all but disappears from your mouth. No saliva = more bacteria = more cavities = more tooth decay.

Another reason is the smoke. It will erode your enamel. Meth molocules in that vapor are just looking for some water molocules to hook on to. You aim that pipe at your teefers (teeth for all you PC people), and a whole bunch of those vapors and hitting your teeth and hooking onto any water they find. You get very concentrated levels of meth in a small area. It eats up the enamel. That's why we don't have our pipes infront of our teeth.

Brushing and doing whatever else you want to do, ginger ale and tongue cleaning should be done shorter after you get done smoking.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    damn this is a long thread im so tweetered I read all this shit in like 10min... as far as meth and mouth damage goes, its mainly (for me) from grinding my teeth and it makes them loose and sometimes i get a slightly sore tounge but not too bad... I LOVE HITTING THE TUBE!!! damn that smoke taste sooooo fuckin great waaay damn better than rock (freebase if your a raver).

okay this post is useless, but im geetered... ohh well

20. Collapse Details

Shit! I guess I'll have to go back to the pharmacy and get magnesium supplements. Thanx red haze! I guess the grinding wouldn't be helping my chompers either! And also I have just realised I have been holding the pipe in front of my teeth lately. I tend to do this when there is someone else lighting the pipe for me.

I now have a major case of rotten tooth paranoia! Just had a look in the mirror and they seem ok, perhaps even a bit whiter after a session!

21. Collapse Details
    poster girl 
    Angry
    Hear ye HEAR YE !!!!!
    I am the official POSTER GIRL for the "smoking meth without brushing teeth asap will eventually erode your tooth enamel" GIRL.
    I had perfect teeth since birth...no cavities whatsoever till only last year, when my upper right molar just cracked all of a sudden as i was eating a bowl of almond nut crunch.
    But then of course i was a stupid idiot at that time, as i took for granted my perfect set of choppers waaaaaay too much. I didnt go to the dentist until TWO MONTHS after (by then, i had another tooth accidentally chip while i was chewing on a block of ice. BTW, i have, or used to have, very very strong chompers and i could eat ice and all sorts of hard things effortlessly. ) Since i wasnt in any pain at all...i just let it slide.
    To make a long story short....i underwent TWO ENDODONTIC ROOT CANALS January of this year , and almost a dozen fillings for my other teeth. I wont say that meth was the only culprit...my fondness for hard sweets, my nonchalant attitude towards my teeth AND on top of all that my smoking (and with that the grinding as well....yup we are grinders!!!!) and not-exactly-stellar dental hygiene habits definitely contributed to my teeths sad fate.

It goes without saying that smoking methamphetamine without brushing right after is like leaving your false teeth to rest in a vat of acid. I was very thankful i had a good dentist an an excellent endodontist who did the root canals (and parents who paid for everything...i was so guilty and promised to NEVER EVER EVER EVER to be careless about my health again.)

Im not scarying any of you....from what ive read, you're all doing FINE I was a moronic fool who pushed my luck too far, thinking that i would NEVER have cavities. More than any supplement or vitamin, remember that all you have to do consistently is just brush after EACH SMOKE SESSION...that is the most important thing. And Floucaril toothpaste is the best for me. Thats my two cents worth ........keep up the good dental hygiene darlings and may this serve as a lesson to us all.

--> i can actually smile about it now!

22. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Geez-A
    Shit! I guess I'll have to go back to the pharmacy and get magnesium supplements. Thanx red haze! I guess the grinding wouldn't be helping my chompers either! And also I have just realised I have been holding the pipe in front of my teeth lately. I tend to do this when there is someone else lighting the pipe for me.

I now have a major case of rotten tooth paranoia! Just had a look in the mirror and they seem ok, perhaps even a bit whiter after a session!
    Magnesium should also help stop the grinding.

Also, check out this thread on tolerance prevention.

23. Collapse Details

Oh boy oh boy! PhreeX finally returned my PM. We should have a sparkly new clean thread in the next few days. After I decide to go through and pick the good stuff out of this one, and PM him the final product.

On a side note. Who wants a line to celebrate?

I swear I'm going to have fun posting this picture until the day I die.

24. Collapse Details

^you take care of that line, and ill take care of the dissassociative. woOt!

25. Collapse Details

tip #3: breath in breath out

ahhh

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142030 ... LastLast