Bluelight

Thread: Hints and tips for meth smokers.

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212737 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Jesus Christ, I'm glad meth ain't around where I live. Seems too complicated to smoke, to many variants in quality, and mucho bad fer you.

2. Collapse Details

Yeah, but it'll love you like none other. Then call up the shadow people to come tear out your throat and eat it in front of you...

3. Collapse Details

Couldnt have said it better myself Haze. Glad to see your thread is still going strong man. Stay Spun All

4. Collapse Details

Originally posted by -=ReD-hAzE=-
    Yeah, but it'll love you like none other. Then call up the shadow people to come tear out your throat and eat it in front of you...
    Very true I would have to say it is my first true love haha. Damn those shadow people why do they always have yo fuck with me!

5. Collapse Details

I was in a darkened room once (only one awake) and the only light was from a sterio player.. there was this little shadow rave-chick dancing infront of it.. i go up to her, she turns around and goes "what?" i wait a while, then her face goes ugly and goes "what!?" and i say nothing, then her face transforms into some kind of monster and goes "WHAAAT!!?" so i wave my hand through her and she disapears...

kinda weird

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bump
    the shadow people can fuck w/ me anytime!!! who would i have to talk to if they didn't??!! LOL

7. Collapse Details

Well the time has come for me to say goodbye to my close friend meth. The last lot I got was so shit it burned my palate. Smelt really really bad too. The dude I got it off has 5kg of the shite as no one wants it! (sucked in!) Anyway off overseas tomorrow night for a month and surely the monkey will be off my back by then. I love this thread- hopefully it will still be around when I get back.....

8. Collapse Details

good things come to those who wait and when least expected! I swear
    omg haze that avatar is sick....if it is what i think it is!!!

*molest*

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bump
    congrat Geez-A to get away from the shit!

i wanna do the same really soon!

10. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Str8SickLoco
    Couldnt have said it better myself Haze. Glad to see your thread is still going strong man. Stay Spun All
    nice to see you alive dude! Anyway, any new pictures? i have to say...your female graphic (you posted it here a long time ago)...is AWESOME SHIT! i love it! especially the hair and the textures...you are really good !

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I used to be a bulb boy but i would get kinda obsessed with twirling the pipe trying to eek out another hit. i stay loyal to the foil so when im done i just toss the boat. plus i have an industrial size roll of aluminum foil from Sam's

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally posted by AudioXTC
    I used to be a bulb boy but i would get kinda obsessed with twirling the pipe trying to eek out another hit. i stay loyal to the foil so when im done i just toss the boat. plus i have an industrial size roll of aluminum foil from Sam's
    foil sucks... can you honestly say chasing in on foil is better than hitting it out of a tube/bulb...

I like those double bubble tubes made out of crack pipes... you can get massive hits.

13. Collapse Details

Glass > All

14. Collapse Details

Originally posted by geetered
    foil sucks... can you honestly say chasing in on foil is better than hitting it out of a tube/bulb...

I like those double bubble tubes made out of crack pipes... you can get massive hits.
    What he is saying is that with foil you don't stare at the burned on residue in the glass pipe all day, or better yet, try to hit it. With foil you don't have that problem. Although I don't have that problem with my pipe, so I can say with confidence fuck foil.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^exactly

also with good technique you dont waste a wisp, just chase that puddle back and forth back and forth

16. Collapse Details

I dont know if this was mentioned yet (haven't read 13-16), but does anyone else take REALLY small puffs, almost no breath at all, so that the pipe almost 'refills' with smoke between puffs, with each puff as the 3 points at which the pipe is turned (90 deg. right, center, 90 deg. left). I have found that this is THE best way to take hits. Have gotten many a great cloud with this method. Once again, sorry if this has been mentioned before. I was just wondering if anyone else had a 'recommended technique' for big hits. Anways, spin on & stay intoxicated.

-LoozurBoy

17. Collapse Details

^^^ Yes. That's kind of what I ment when I said, "Nice slow inhalation with micropuffing action seems to work best."

It's all good though...

18. Collapse Details

god damn you red-haze, after reading this entire thread yesterday, i had a nice dream of blowing some big clouds with bomb glass..... the bad part is im broke and it wont be happening anytime soon!

19. Collapse Details

Don't damn me. I haven't smoked dope since... a month or more ago. Back when I got that massive 8 ball. And it's not in my future plans anytime soon.

20. Collapse Details

im sorry? oh, and btw, that last 8ball that you got was crazy. props
    Last edited by $n0w; 25-08-2004 at 07:43.

21. Collapse Details

Eh, don't be sorry. I really don't care much. It'd be nice to have another one of those rocks, but I am in no situation to go buy any. I gotta save me's money, and get my own place.

22. Collapse Details

haze, do u still have your instructions for the lightbulb pipe online?

23. Collapse Details

^^^ Good idea. I'll add that into my main post here shortly.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/red_haze/bulb.zip

Right click and select Save Target As if just clicking on it normally doesn't work.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    OK, so this has been one of the most pointless experiences of my life, but I am completely immersed in this whole thread...I almost feel like I know what each person looks and sounds like from his or her posts. As you might have guessed, I'm a certified user of methamphetamine and concur wholeheartedly with the advice given...it almost breaks my heart to see someone scorch their shit, or fake inhale some smoke only to waste it all on the atmosphere. Nice pipes and shit too, have you ever seen the ones that have colored swirls in the end of the bowl? They are pretty tight...anyway, my whole reason for replying was that the story about the shadow dancer struck a chord with me so I figured my story might be useful as well OK, so it was summer and I was tweaked 6 days straight, slept 2, repeat. Well, I had gone to a rave one time and didn't get my 2 days sleep, so about day 8 or 9, I was feeling quite a bit stranger than I normally would have on day 5 or 6. Well I'm driving down a backroad, and all of the sudden this little black kid wearing a red tshirt with a yellow baseball cap rides his bike into the street and I hit him. So I'm freaking out bigtime and pull over to see what the fuck happened, and so I start looking around my car for the unlucky cyclist. To my dismay, there was nothing there....no kid, no bike, no red tshirt even. To this day I still swear that little fucker was real, and I dedicate the first hit off a new pipe to his memory. Now, I have some papers to write about even less interesting stuff than the above....later

25. Collapse Details

good to see this bloody thread will not die! Cheers from New York!

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212737 ... LastLast