Bluelight

Thread: Hints and tips for meth smokers.

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222838 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I like to put a load on the side of a buld, melt it and let it resolidify, then turn the bulb so the dope is on the side, then heat is so that the load runs down to the bottom of the bulb, leaving a thin trail of meth about an inch long. I can get about 2 hits off this trail until its gone and then repeat the whole process.

No one really showed my how to do this though. I learned by trial and error, with plenty of crispy dope to cry over.

I prefer a light bulb though... those pipes you can get, the stem bulb isnt big enough for me.

2. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    I usually smoke out of a bong, with some sort of juice instead of water. Hmmm...now that I'm all out, that bong juice is lookin mighty tasty....

3. Collapse Details

Laquatus. Just melt your meth down into a puddle, then spin the bulb and spread it out.

Trails everywhere...

4. Collapse Details

the main idea when smoking meth is that you spread the recrystalized meth from a 9-3 o'clock area so that not too much meth is in 1 area. When you heat it and you dont do that, it will burn that shit up and u might as well have thrown your $ the down the toilet and flush.... or just crush up your $ and pack that into that bowl. same effect

5. Collapse Details

GEEZ A when the hell are u landing in vancouver?im going to be there December . pm me when u get your ass outta new york girl! And i posted here also specifically to wave those hairy bats outta RedHazes way ~smooch~

hugs thread as well

6. Collapse Details

Just curious what everyone's thoughts on hotrails & hotrail bongs...I've tried it a few times and almost fell over after...pretty craazaaay! My old roomate blows pipes, bongs and makes all kinds of neat lil contraptions. The hotrailbong was by far the most spectacular tool I have come across, cool, smooth, and overpowering....ZING! The only downfall is it uses a lot of your supply.

7. Collapse Details

I'll have to bring up the hotrail bong idea with someone...

He already has a double percolating(sp?) bong for meth. And with the addition of a new stem, would be an awesome hotrail bong.

Hairy bats?!

8. Collapse Details

I have never hot railed but I defintly want to try it LoL. I searched it before to find out how and everything. I was just wondering is the high sort of different or what?

9. Collapse Details

No. Same high. Better rush though.

Exhale into a balloon. Take a few breaths of air, and hit the balloon again. Repeat a few times. You'll get way higher, and waste way less dope.

10. Collapse Details
    Seseme Street guide to cleaning a glass bowl CRYSTAL clean 
    Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    *20 Steps to a glass bowl your Mom would even smoke out of*

Cleaning your glass bowl can be simple or tedious depending upon the method used. Listed below is the doctors method for cleaning burnt narcotics off of your very own glass bowl. It is unimportant if the origin of the burnt substance is not known, this will clean everything off of that lovely piece of glass. NEVER apply too much pressure, as you risk breaking your piece, this is not the desired result! Use common sense when going through this procedure.

Step 1. Gather supplies (listed in figure A-D) along with your glass bowl.
    Step 2. If you have not done so already, give your glass bowl a nickname, for the purpose of this lesson, we will call ours Snuffalufagus.
    Step 3. Take Q-tip in your right hand (left hand if left handed) and hold at a 290 degree angle in front of your face.
    Step 4. Submerge Snuffalufagus in first bowl of water (this is now your dirty water).
    Step 5. Dab Q-tip in the other bowl of water (this is now your clean water).
    Step 6. Lighty spread a pinch of baking soda over the wet end of the q-tip.
    Step 7. Removing Snuffalufagus from the dirty water, place q-tip in the carb of Snuffalufagus and begin to move around in a circular motion.
    Step 8. Repeat steps 3-7 for the other end of the q-tip.
    Step 9. Submerge Snuffalufagus in dirty water, disgard q-tip.
    Step 10. Tear your paper towel in half.
    Step 11. Take 1 half and scrunch together into a shape of a phat joint (the size is unimportant)
    Step 12. Dab half of the newly formed paper bowl rod into the clean water
    Step 13. Pack the rest of the baking soda (or as much of possible) on to the wet end of the paper towel rod.
    Step 14. With firm but steady wax on/wax off motion, rub the outside of Snuffalufagus paying special attention to the area where you light him. Think of this area as his asshole, as it is the dirtiest area.
    Step 15. Submerge Snuffalufagus in the dirty water and disguard paper towel rod.
    Step 16. Submerge Snuffalufagus in the clean water (now known as dirty water two).
    Step 17. Move Snuffalufagus in and out of dirty water two until there is no visable baking soda anywhere inside or outside of Snuffalufagus.
    Step 18. Take the other half of your paper towel and dry off the outside of Snuffalufagus.
    Step 19. Take your other q-tip and dry off the inside of Snuffalufagus using the same methods you used to clean him (see step 7).
    Step 20. In some cases, you may have to use a hairdryer to dry Snuffalufagus. In such case, do not burn your hand, safety first.

Congratulations! You should now have yourself a brand spanking new glass bowl, Doctor Style(tm)!

Figure A: Figure B: Figure C:
    | |-----| ( (
    | Q-tip (2) | BS | Baking Soda (1 tsp) ) ) Water (2)
    | |-----| ) )
    O

Figure D:
    _____
    [ ]
    [ ] paper towl (1 sheet)
    [____] *he's the quicker picker upper, so the doctor prefers Bounty(tm)

If you have additional questions concerning cleaning Snuffalufagus, call our toll-free hotline: 1-888-tweaker2 or visit our website at http://www.sesemestreet.org/methamphetamine_tips
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. Collapse Details

Originally posted by -=ReD-hAzE=-
    No. Same high. Better rush though.

Exhale into a balloon. Take a few breaths of air, and hit the balloon again. Repeat a few times. You'll get way higher, and waste way less dope.
    OR try exhaling through a very long straw, slowly.
    Doood.......itz heavenly .

Calvin, when do i talk to u again, pm me if u get on msn.
    GEEZ-A you wanker, im glad u had fun in London getting fuxxord and what not.
    Love to all, im about to sleep well tonight , as i have a nice glassy gift waiting for me tom morning (if i take it now, il be too exhausted by tom bec was up the whole day...)

responsible drug taking!

booyakasha, and peace out

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb

Well, I've read all types of ways to clean a glass pipe. Seems like ya'all got all these lengthy processes.

When I neeeed my "crystal pipe," I don't have anytime for a long and lengthy process. I neeeed the damn pipe right away.

I've only found two processes that "work really fast, so that I can get underway with the product immediately!!!!!

Idle dope is the devil's workshop!

Process 1:

use a butane torch, you know one of those little ones, don't blow a hole through your pipe but by getting it in the red-hot range will remove all the unwanted soot and materials.

Process 2 (my favorite)

This is so simple, it's hard to believe, but I assure you it cleans so fucking good, you'll be astounded!

Take a small glass plate. Get a couple of paper towels or toilet paper and soak it wet. (Make sure you soak the paper.)

On the glass plate, using the soaking wet paper, mold a stand for your pipe to sit on.

Make sure the stand is slightly tilted so that the stem will point up, just a bit.

Now, carefully, pour/fill your pipe full of laundry bleach (like Clorox).

The idea is to not mold the stand so that the bleach runs out of the pipe. Just a slight tilt works..

Carefully, move the plate, with your molded paper stand holding your pipe filled with Bleach into you Microwave Oven.

(The Microwave will be fine)

However--DO NOT FORGET to SOAK THE PAPER used for the stand.

If you fail to soak the paper in water, and put the paper in the microwave dry, it will catch fire inside the microwave and create a scene!

Now, with the whole unit together, plate, paper stand, pipe filled with liquid bleach=====inside the microwave========

set your Micro on two minutes or less and (you can stop, at anytime, to check it all out) allow the bleach to completely boil out the pipe.

Usually, one dose of bleach is enough, but you'll have to look and decide.

REMEMBER! The pipe will be extremely hot just after finishing the boiling process. I usually grab it at the stem with a pot holder and then after a minute or so, still holding it with the pot holder (if needed) run it under the hottest tap water.

The bleach will be "crusty-like," but will rinse with the slightest of ease.

Then simple inspect your pipe, and at the very least, the pipe should be alot cleaner. I dry it with toilet paper that I wind into it, and on occassion, using a Q-tip for fine-tuning and polishing the bowl.

It took longer to write this than the whole process takes.

The process from Dirty Pipe - to preperation to clean - to clean pipe takes about 5 minutes.

13. Collapse Details

Bumpalage. I'm spun.

14. Collapse Details

ahhh moderator now... congrats! you sure deserve it.

15. Collapse Details

Yeah Red Haze congrats mate! Keep up thre good work!

16. Collapse Details

i could sure use some glass, damned graveyard shift.

17. Collapse Details

CONGRATS calvin u make me proud

18. Collapse Details

Ahh. Thanks mom.

I'm soo fucked right now, I love you guys (and girls).

19. Collapse Details

bump...i just decided to take a peek at this thread i love so much. If it wasnt for this, i wouldnt have gotten to be really close to Geez A (who is like my sister and clone ,its nuts i tell ya) as well as get to speak with redhaze, my fellow bull .
    PS. ive been sober for two months. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i love you all.

20. Collapse Details

Originally posted by crystalcallas
    bump...i just decided to take a peek at this thread i love so much. If it wasnt for this, i wouldnt have gotten to be really close to Geez A (who is like my sister and clone ,its nuts i tell ya) as well as get to speak with redhaze, my fellow bull .
    PS. ive been sober for two months. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i love you all.
    Come on CC, why did you have to bump this thing, it's had it's run. Arg!

21. Collapse Details

It fuckin ran like a champ too.

22. Collapse Details

cool thread, stopping by cause sleep is meaningless...

on with the show!

23. Collapse Details

Yeah i dont get it why people complain about bumping. WTF?! WTF!? WTF!? The only complaint ill make is strangers bumping off drugs from me

24. Collapse Details

Im pretty sure your joking, but you are, technically, violating forum rules. If you are a racist white supremacist, or are a neo-nazi, that is up to you, i dont really care (in terms of hitler, i do think its quite amazing how he pulled the country together (in terms of nation building) after their near brink of exstinction because of the Weimar Republic, but we all know went too far). But i am assuming you are joking. I am not going to CLAWS you (formally warn) because i think you are joking and you are not trying to be racists. But do it again and i will be forced to, because evidently some people WERE offended by your statements, and it is technically against the forum rules (although again i dont think the person meant it, but correct me if im wrong)...

25. Collapse Details

I apologise, I didnt mean it- a private joke btwm cc and me while on AIM.

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222838 ... LastLast