Bluelight

Thread: Hints and tips for meth smokers.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Originally posted by my dials are pupilated
    If I were you I would get some distilled water just a lil bit put it in the vial swirl it around dump it out on a pyrex plate, let dry scrape up an use straw to put into a proper pipe and smoke up. That or fuck smoking it use some kool aid instead of water an just drink it.
    ^^ Yes to the above, but bootybump.

Fuck, I think the reason I got such bad lung freeze is cause I'd be fucking smoking massive ass bowls by myself without stopping to take breathe of oxygen in between. LMFAO hahahhaha wait it hurts to laugh

2. Collapse Details

..... it's a terrible thing to throw something so pretty away.

Stop smoking so much fucking meth. Or have you decided that you're already too far gone to quit now..? You know it's eating you alive, unravelling your life before your very eyes. You're the only one that can save you from yourself.

And stop putting corrosive chemicals in your butt. How you think you'd feel if you get some kind of infection from fecal bacteria because meth ate away portions of the mucus membranes lining the rectum?

Keep an eye on your conspiring rat bastard shadow everyone, because you know that sneaky fucker is up to something.

Take care.

3. Collapse Details

I don't even like meth, I don't know why I keep buying. Doesn't even get me high anymore, why am I buying another sack again? Oh yeah, just so I can last till finals (this week), then it's passout/recovery time.

I didn't know meth could do that to your butt. Honestly, meth's the only drug that feels better bootybumped than IV'ed, hahahhaah. Fuck.

Normally I don't smoke that shit, I hate smoking it so I normally snort/hotrail/bootybump, and lately I've been IV'ing, but have stopped because I am having trouble finding my veins for some reason now (like I swear it'll go into the vein but no blood will flow back into the syringe) and I only have 3 left so I'm saving those for a good day after the ones in my arms heal from that 18gauge I used that one day I was trying to OD.

But then today out of nowhere I craved a smoke so I smoked. Was good.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^lol you could hit my veins with an arrow, they're really easy to find, but I don't IV so yeah.

I made meself a pookie bong over the weekend, only smoked a few hits cause I didn't wanna waste it accidently since I was nearin the end of my sack. But today I got some more so I'm itchin to experience the insane clouds and torqueyness that pookie bongs are so famous for. Unfortunately I left that fucker at my friends, it was made out of a starbucks frap bottle and a regular pook w/bendy straws and such, but it was pro, even had it so you could pull the pipe end out like a real quag or whatever. Well anyway, I wanna make another one but I don't have any other glass bottle type things I could use. Would a water bottle or something made of plastic okay, obviously I'd make sure the pipe hung far enough away that I didn't melt the thing and waste the frosty water. The directions from sixthseal and old threads I remember seeing a while back say to use glass but I thought I'd ask the experts befoe I gave up.
    Thanks

5. Collapse Details

Plastic works fine. Aquarium tubing or surgical tubing work great for making a double percholating(sp? stoned.) bong.

Pookie? WTF?!

Sounds like something out of the gay meth culture... with their tina and whatnot.

Don't make up funny names for something that will never be deserving of a name like 'pookie'. We're talking about crack bongs people, not teddy bears.

Besides, we don't want kids to get the wrong idea. Right.

6. Collapse Details

^ That is so true.

I have never heard it called Tina until this weekend when i visitied a gay friend in DC. Is that the only people that call it that.

7. Collapse Details

Originally posted by LittlemissMorbid
    ^ That is so true.

I have never heard it called Tina until this weekend when i visitied a gay friend in DC. Is that the only people that call it that.
    Down here almost everyone calls it Tina, why they chose that name I do not know......

8. Collapse Details

ok im confused.. is a big hit good, or is the "ghost hit" what im looking for?

9. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Exime5150
    ok im confused.. is a big hit good, or is the "ghost hit" what im looking for?
    Big good hits.

Ghost hits= not meth, poor smoking technique, or "lung freeze"

10. Collapse Details

Originally posted by -=ReD-hAzE=-
    Plastic works fine. Aquarium tubing or surgical tubing work great for making a double percholating(sp? stoned.) bong.

Pookie? WTF?!

Sounds like something out of the gay meth culture... with their tina and whatnot.

Don't make up funny names for something that will never be deserving of a name like 'pookie'. We're talking about crack bongs people, not teddy bears.

Besides, we don't want kids to get the wrong idea. Right.
    Yeah, gay guys tend to call it "crystal" or "tina," around here we all call it "shit," HAHHHAH but i love them because they also understand my love for bootybumping.

I call my pipe "Thizz Pizz," my friends call it a glass piece, I made them start calling it the glass dick.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    a pookie is what everyone I know in so cali calls it, gay straight or otherwise, i've never heard it called anything else. Sorry if my slang offends you but seriously, get over it, you knew what I meant and that's all that matters.

12. Collapse Details

IMO the best thing to do is take a big hit, but when you exhale, exhale it into a balloon. Your lungs do not take in all the meth at once. enjoy.

13. Collapse Details

.........wouldn't you also get lung freeze from that? i've heard (but dont know for sure) that once you exhale meth its a different chemical compound so its dangerous to shotgun or reuse it

14. Collapse Details

You heard wrong. It's still meth.

Just get a few good breaths of fresh air before rocking the balloon.

The pookie thing doesn't really offend me. I could care less actually. I just like giving people shit.

15. Collapse Details

being pretty new to it i can only offer 1 piece of advice, and its been discussed in bl already, but i just tried it and it works for sure! magnesium helps with tolerance.. about a week of magnesium daily and i smoked way less to get more tweeked would dxm help significantly too? i am not a big of dxm, tried to robotrip a few times, last time i felt really realy sick... so no more.. how much do you need for tolerance reduction?

16. Collapse Details

^^^ I linked to that exact topic in my first post.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    In meth bongs, would lemonade or cranberry juice filter out less meth than water? I used plain water tonight for the first time and noticed the bong didn't fill w/as much smoke as all the other times (I normally use lemonade), I had ice in the water but by the time I actually started tokin it was melted, but would temp also maybe effect absorption? Oh, and I realized why u should use glass for homemade meth bongs, plastic is porous and will absorb some of it, over time= wastage. Thats probably why bongs are made out of acryllic lol.

18. Collapse Details

LOLOLOL, you wanna see something super ghetto?

I MADE THIS BIATCH HOME MADE HAND MADE I NAMED IT MARTHA STEWART

knock knock its crystal death at yo do
    Last edited by paradoxcycle; 28-05-2005 at 18:10.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    How do you melt the frosting on the stem back down into the bowl without burning it all up before it reaches the bowl? Also, I know q-tips and rubbing alchohol, water etc. are good for removing the brown outlines where bowls "cash" inside your pipe, but is there any easy way to remove soot off of the outside? The soot forms when a neandrathal hits your pipe and jams the orange flame repeatedly against the bowl, and doesn't come off except after tedious scraping with a razorblade and even then not completely. I know stove cleaning or replacing the pipe would be easy solutions but I'm curious to know if the soot can be easily removed between bowls even after its cooked on (i.e. no wiping the pipe with cloth or w/e between hits, just between bowls). Thanks a bunch!

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter legalizendecriminalize's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kix
    Down here almost everyone calls it Tina, why they chose that name I do not know......

Crystal = christina = tina or chrissy

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter legalizendecriminalize's Avatar
    Had to add this.. I've found the absolute best shit for cleaning your pipe. It's called wink, you can find it in the laundry section of your local supermarket (the bird one). Just splash some in your pipe, boil it using a torch lighter then dump out voila!! clean as new with no residue. I just twist a paper towel around so no crystals stick to the shaft on the way down. this shit works better than acetone, denatured alcohol, you name it. happy tweaking

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    What about fucking Kandy K in the ass?

Will the meth eat through one condom before I cum or should I wear two?
    Last edited by Biff Loman; 01-01-1970 at 02:00.

23. Collapse Details

this may have been covered already, but i am assuming that a "pookie bong" refers to the type of crackpipe used by chris rock's crackhead character in the film NEW JACK CITY. "pookie" was his name in that movie...

24. Collapse Details

I didn't know meth could do that to your butt.
    It doesn't as it's not corrosive. Just because something stings when it goes up your nose does not mean that it's corrosive; anyway if you do your drugs rectally insolution form, it's not even irritating (for amphetamines at least).

25. Collapse Details

That isn't a very good meth pipe.

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21218192021222324252632 ... LastLast