1. Have you ever overdosed from a street drug? (an awful experience)
2. If so would you have consumed this drug had you known the quality and quantity of the substances, or with this information would you have consumed less of this drug?
3. If the distribution of recreational drugs were formally controlled are you capable as an individual of using these substances without detriment to the quality of life that you and your immediate social group enjoy?
4. Would you accept a distribution model that provided substances to users in a medical facility wherein detailed personal and medical information could be taken to monitor your health and provide vital information to health care professionals to monitor the effectiveness of a such a program? (we do not want drugs to be sold like legal stimulants are now - that would just get the scheme shut down by wankers who can't handle their drug use and subsequently fuck other peoples lives up).
5. Using this information would you accept a universal model that would allow health care professionals to determine if your usage was beyond your capacity, medically and socially, and thus limit your intake of substances to avoid adverse affects to your health and lifestyle?
6. If your usage of controlled substances was affecting your lifestyle would you accept consuling and treatment?
7. How would you like this to be offered?
8. Would you agree that controlled distribution of substances, and education of their dangers, would have limited or stopped dangerous behaviour you encountered or exhibited in the previously uncontrolled regime? (i.e. excessive use of unknown drugs, unsafe sex or driving?)
9. Please list in order of significance, the motivating factors that cause your consumption of drugs:
3) religious or spiritual reasons
4) medical use (i.e. perceived lessening of symptoms of depression/panic attacks/asthma - or if other please indicate)
6) social occasion (used to empathy / relaxation
7) Other (list)
10) Are you addicted or dependant on drugs? (i.e. do you feel a need to consume drugs on a regular basis and experience negative issues when you do not)
11) Does this impact on your life in a negative fashion (i.e. are you in debt, or do you lie/steal, ostrize from friends & family?)
12) How many times this year have you purchased drugs?
13) Of these times did you receive what you expected?
14) Would you take more drugs if legalised and distributed by the state?
15) When did you first begin taking drugs
16) Have you found that the reasons for consuming drugs since this time have changed
17) have you increased or decreased your usage since your first use of drugs?
1 On a scale of 1-10 (10 being good and 1 being bad) how would you rate your overall experience with drugs
19) Do you believe overall your life has improved through your use of drug of drugs?
20) would the creation of draconian drug laws (i.e. long prison sentences, higher conviction rates, larger fines) stop or reduce your drug use?
21) Irrespective of harm reduction, controlled distribution or draconian drug laws will you continue to use drugs?
22) If drugs were legalised would the quality of your life improve, and if so by how much? (financially, socially or medically?)