Bluelight

Thread: Quaaludes

1. Collapse Details
    Quaaludes 
    Say one were to have suspected quaaludes from around 1976, anyone here old enough to remember? They are a light, almost pastel green color, one side reads: Roche and is underlined, and the other side is scored twice, making four equal "slices." Pretty good-size pill too. Anyway, pretty damn sure it's a 'lude but it doesn't hurt to ask. Cheers.

2. Collapse Details

I've been looking through my old PDR's all day for this because I'm really curious but haven't had much luck. Keep us updated in OD, ok?

3. Collapse Details

Sure, I too have been scouring through old PDR's and still can't verify it. I am quite certain it is methaqualone, as it was discovered in an old family member's safe, and this family member was a known quaalude user.

4. Collapse Details

this kid last nite got beat. He thought he was getting Quaaludes but even though i warned him 3 times that this was nearly impossible he went to go pick them up. He came back with 30 200mg Seroquels i was laughing so hard. He then ate one and he still thinks its a form of quaalude idiot

5. Collapse Details

^What does that have to do with a pill ID?

6. Collapse Details

go to google images and search for Quaaludes
    (images.google.com)

there is a geocities one with pastel green ones the same as you are describing