I decided to start this thread for answers to one of the most frequently asked question on PillReports:
"Why was my report deleted?"
Chances are your report was deleted because:
1. It contained no useful information. (i.e., "I rolled ballz!" is not a useful report.)
2. Your report was on "molly" (aka molly crystals, crystal mdma). Molly reports are NOT allowed on pillreports.com. Please refer to the FAQ in this section.
3. Your report contained a picture with more than 3-4 pills. We don't need to see 10 or more pills to get an accurate description of what they look like.
4. Your report was a "sourcing" post. This is NOT ALLOWED in any way. Communication/Sourcing requests will be deleted on the spot...no questions asked.
5. Your report was actually a "pill shout out". Requests for information on a pill are not allowed. Please check your local regional discussion areas on BlueLight for more info on pills circulating in your area. Please do NOT post pill request ID's on the NADD "main" board, or other Main Discussion Boards - please check your Regional Pill Discussion first! Pill ID requests are not allowed on the main boards of BlueLight.
6. Your report wasn't actually YOURS, but of your FRIEND(s). These get deleted immediately. First hand knowledge only, please!
If your report was deleted, chances are it was because of one of the reasons above.
I am making this thread so that mods of pillreports.com can answer questions and have communication with the posters/users of pillreports.com regarding deleted reports.
So, if you want to know why your report was deleted, fire away! (Nicely, that is.)