Bluelight

Thread: Worst thing you have ever done?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Collapse Details

Theres alot of regretable things ive done cuz im a idiot, but the one that resonated with me the most was when I threw a shot glass at my moms face when I was plastered and remembering nothing about it the next day. We had a relatively good relationship and I next day i saw her face was swollen when i asked her what it was she just started crying and told me. I felt like a huge piece of shit, i always cared and looked out for her, that was probably one of my low points.

2. Collapse Details

Opiates for fun.

3. Collapse Details

Committing sloth and gluttony.

4. Collapse Details

worst thing i ever did was ruin the life of the girl i loved

long story short, throughout highschool/her first year of college i was dating this gorgeous, innocent girl. at the same time through highschool/college i was a rather prolific drug dealer in my area. pretty much, i knew that she was attracted to me because im intelligent, i had lots of money, and i had lots of drugs. however, i was also a drug addict. luckily she didnt like pills/heroin, however she did end up going with me to the trap house i went to, especially once she started doing coke. (she knew i could get real fishscale and was drawn to the glamour and whatnot of the situation) after awhile, she ended up getting caught with coke at her college. worst part was, she tolled campus pd that it was me because i was "her only friend who didnt go to that school." what the fuck.

but after we brokeup, she actually went back to the trap house i went to to try to buy coke. the trap didnt sell coke (only heroin and crack), so she ended up addicted to crack, working as a day time girl at a local strip club, dropping out of school, getting fat......pretty much her life would have been spectacular (she had a 4.0 through highschool and ended up at NYU.

still feel guilty to this day.

5. Collapse Details

Told my girlfriend (ex) the worst thing I've ever done...

6. Collapse Details

Not the worst but but pretty funny. I had to run the the toilet this morning and ended up shitting all over the toilet seat and floor as well as in my shorts.

Edit: oh its not that kind of thread

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Stealing from family to buy drugs, stealing a half oz of meth while fucked up on xanax then guilt tripping my dad to pay the people back cuz I was scared to face the consequences, fighting with my ex girlfriend while drunk on benzos stealing her phone after she passed out to trade for a dub sack of meth, I can go on but yeah I'm a bad person.

8. Collapse Details

Wow some really funny posts here and some truly sick fucks too. Lets hope the guy who had sex with the passed out 15 year old and the guy who pimped out his sister for $100 worth of heroin were only joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hankey View Post
    Well, maybe not the worst, but probably not the best either... Years ago I was coming from a bar, pretty drunk as usual, heading home. Suddenly I felt the urge to take a dump. I could've easily saved it to home, but instead I got this magnificent idea to climb to a roof of the next apartment house (like 10 stories high) and do it there. Luck was on my side (but not on the resident who lived below, I might imagine) as I found a small ventilation pipe thing sticking up from the roof. There was a small "hat" on it, which I removed and then carefully aimed my...grenades in a hole. My luck continued, I hit the target and the bombs were pretty solid (I had no paper with me). I put the hat back on, climb down the ladders, didn't fall down and kill myself and went to bed. Next day when I suddenly recalled all this, I started thinking...maybe it was someone's kitchen ventilation? Let's all hope so.
    Your name struck me as very appropriate best post of the thread!

9. Collapse Details

Threw a guy in a wheelchair of some stairs, I flung the complete trilogy of Lord of the Rings to his head right after. To this day I think he deserves it, the lil' fuck.

10. Collapse Details

^
    So I reckon he said he liked peter jackson's work?

11. Collapse Details

Hahahah,

Nah this guy abused his position, bullied me every chance he got cause he thought I couldn't hurt him since he was temporarily in a wheelchair.
    My left ear is 100% deaf you see and we had a really noisy classroom so the teacher wore a microphone and I had this little headset. (not my idea anyways)
    He would use to say things like rabbit and tell me something in a soft voice and when I asked him 'what did you say?' he would laugh. So yea he deserves it

12. Collapse Details

I exchanged canadian quarters for regular quarters daily at the restaurant I worked in. I must have netted a sweet eleven cents over the course of ten months.

13. Collapse Details

^So much evil in the world.

14. Collapse Details

Dropping old TV Sets,etc.from
    Bridges while getting blown by sexy bitch
    and simultaneously getting Off on both
    the wide eyes of drivers unable to avoid it
    And me cumming! Great!!!👍
    (Now if YOU believe I could be such a
    Dipshit....Think again.(bad black “humor“)

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by !_MDMA_! View Post
    Just no...
    Animal torture is one thing, but rape really...
    WRONG!Both is wrong,but a 17y.old Girl,turned
    on but afraid of bf first penetration(bee gentle,she love it)
    Compared to those nasty subhuman FUCKS
    who get off on poking kittens eyes and....MAN,was
    at friends place and he starts downloading such
    Horror,if he reads will remember reaction😨
    I get one of those fux,skinning time!!!!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by !_MDMA_! View Post
    Just no...
    Animal torture is one thing, but rape really...
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttynutskin View Post
    Threw a recyclable can in the trash.

And too all the rapists and animal torturers... Do yourself a favor and put a bullet in your brain. If I ever came across someone doing that I don't think I could control myself as to what I would do to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttynutskin View Post
    Do you have a brain tumor?
    Quote Originally Posted by gr33n3y3z View Post
    ^^ Pussy's wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    probably stealing over 2k from my family in a matter of two years?
    i guess its not TOO bad!

this is disgusting and i hope you pay for this
    youre a sick bastard for doing so
    Quote Originally Posted by julzbro View Post
    i honestly hope the animal cruelty replies are jokes, if i caught someone twisting a cats neck i can guarantee the idiot, he'd be in hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickolasnice View Post
    Whats with all these replies about animal cruelty (don't get me wrong.. animal cruelty is wrong) when geeterd said he raped a passed out 15 year old..

the guy should be used in medicinal trials.. never allowed to see sunlight and fed only brick dust while living in complete isolation from EVERYONE (including animals)
    Necrothread,sorry!
    Cmon boy(guess ur pretty young and
    had to endure sex assault already).
    I can and will defend my Opinion that as
    WRONG and sick rape is,if she 15y.(Not 10!!!)
    unconcious(2many GHB drops/E's at party=risk of game
    worded stupid but get my drift-Compared to kittens skinned alive,high-heeled turds kicking
    out their eyes etc.SO WRONG,SO GROCE,I'D.....
    THOSE CRETAINS MYSELF,Compared to girly who felt
    sooo itsybitsy queenofparty,know it ALL,then
    oops,sumthing slides in cause she knew how much
    to take and WHAT IT WAS.Now consider the animals choice(maybe Think before post.but no hard feelings,
    posted sum shit myself.
    Peace
    Last edited by mokele; 29-07-2017 at 14:48. Reason: Nice mod,My fault

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Me and some friends broke into a catholic school that was still under construction but near completion... Everything was pretty much done inside, except for like the elevator and some minor work...we found a bunch of paint and some rollers and proceeded to write 'GOD SUCKS' in big purple letters down this one wall, painted big purple dicks everywhere... Painted out words like 'PENIS' and 'TITS' ...and for no reason whatsover, we just painted a wall normal....the whole wall down one hallway..didnt miss a spot....all purple...rolled it right on there...every other wall was painted like that cream eggshell colour....so i dunno? Maybe they kept the purple wall?? Id like to think they did...

...we found bags of concrete and threw them down three stories into the already finished gym....the hallway on the top floor had windows, that weren't installed yet, to look down into the gym....and the bags of concrete were like right there...so what the what the heck, right?? Well these bags of concrete just exploded on impact the dust pretty much filled the whole gym....it was pretty cool....we were pretty much laughing hysterically the whole time....and do you wanna know the worst thing about it?...
    ...I got purple paint on my shorts....

....also , we went back another night to do something more, but they now had a portable out front, and we weren't sure if it was a security portable.... So we knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there....sure enough the door opens and a security guard is standing at the doorway...that freaked us out a bit....we just made like we needed sugar....ha...ya..three sixteen year olds at 3am knocking on doors asking for a cup of sugar.....
    "What do you kids want??"

" uh, we were just wondering if you've got any sugar? "....

We, ..well it, as we didnt get caught, made the local paper...front page...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415