Bluelight

Thread: Worst thing you have ever done?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 74zk
    When i was about 14 i was walking by this little pond where a group of duck(s?) were floating around.

I picked up a rock and skipped it along the water hoping to hit one. After two failed attempted, the third rock hit a duck hard on the throat.

I stood there all sad watching the duck quack around for about two minutes before it.. stopped quacking. The other duck(s?) were looking at it, and then i could feel them all stare at me, an di figured this was when god was going to strike me down.

I Lol'ed so much.

2. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    ;-\

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by My.Suicide
    I Lol'ed so much.
    same here, hahahahaha

4. Collapse Details

I recently called one of my best friends fat and shes really insecure about it...I then proceeded to slag her off again about being fat the same night when I was drunk. Pretty much uncalled for. Don't know if she'll ever forgive me!

5. Collapse Details

believed a dealer he would be back..

6. Collapse Details

i got a drug problem: i need twice the amount to get fucked off them.
    Once when i was young and loved adrenalin rushes, i was with some friends, throwing rocks at cars(i regret this so much, at the time i was ignorant to the danger) that were coming on this road, but were partly covered by trees, i hurled half a brick, and proceeded to hear a windscreen shatter, and tires screech... Me and my friends legged it like mad men...Please dont chastise me about that, trust me i realise how fucked up that was, and i never found out if i caused any injuries or just a hefty repair bill.. Fuck how stupid.

Another time, when i was 17, i took some pictures of my girlfriend fingering her self and what not, and when she dumped me(was my fault anyways), i flipped and went into a kind of revenge mode and emailed the pictures to her father..

7. Collapse Details

hahahahaha hilarious 8L4YN3 the gf bit.

8. Collapse Details

I purchased Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer on COMCAST ON DEMAND

I think this topps taping the episode of golden girls.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by privatecaller
    hahahahaha hilarious 8L4YN3 the gf bit.

Haha yeah thats really mean

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TSM
    There are so many things that I could list...but I think the one that resonates in my mind is when I slit a kittens throat.
    Yeah, um, thats fucking sick and you need help. If I had done that I would never speak of it, ever. I hope you're joking.

11. Collapse Details

Stolen hundreds off me parents probably..

12. Collapse Details

I robbed my best friends house while I was high on meth to get more meth. He still has no idea and I feel bad abot it cause he really is a true friend. another time me and my boys were slangin LSD my ex g/f wanted 2 hits for her first trip I dosed her with 5 needless to say she freaked. and instead of comforting and helping her I was rdrunk and rolling and went out of my way to make her completly uncomfortable.

13. Collapse Details

Originally Posted by 74zk
    When i was about 14 i was walking by this little pond where a group of duck(s?) were floating around.

I picked up a rock and skipped it along the water hoping to hit one. After two failed attempted, the third rock hit a duck hard on the throat.

I stood there all sad watching the duck quack around for about two minutes before it.. stopped quacking. The other duck(s?) were looking at it, and then i could feel them all stare at me, an di figured this was when god was going to strike me down.
    You do realise this makes you a C%@T

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    once i threw a rock at a duckling in the pond and broke it's neck, it was still floating and chirping but it wasn't upright but sideways, the mother duck was heated and after trying to bite some life back into the duckling, made a beeline straight for me and tried to bite me and hit me with its wings in midair.

15. Collapse Details

good ^ ^

16. Collapse Details

Well, maybe not the worst, but probably not the best either... Years ago I was coming from a bar, pretty drunk as usual, heading home. Suddenly I felt the urge to take a dump. I could've easily saved it to home, but instead I got this magnificent idea to climb to a roof of the next apartment house (like 10 stories high) and do it there. Luck was on my side (but not on the resident who lived below, I might imagine) as I found a small ventilation pipe thing sticking up from the roof. There was a small "hat" on it, which I removed and then carefully aimed my...grenades in a hole. My luck continued, I hit the target and the bombs were pretty solid (I had no paper with me). I put the hat back on, climb down the ladders, didn't fall down and kill myself and went to bed. Next day when I suddenly recalled all this, I started thinking...maybe it was someone's kitchen ventilation? Let's all hope so.

17. Collapse Details

^lmao, thats horrible...

the one about the golden girls episode had me laughing.

ive done some bad stuff, stealing $from my parents, sleeping with my ex gf's friends, doing nefarious things to get dope...

one thing that sticks out and is kinda funny was the time i made my little sister a cheese sandwich and put a bunch of sugar on it lol...i dont know what compelled me to do that, but aftyer i made it and gave it to her i didnt think she would eat it but she did lol...i saw her siting on the floor watching TV eating the cheese and mayonaise sandwich with the tablespoon of sugar on it. i felt pretty bad about that one.

i think i could go on forever about bad shit ive done. i think thats what led me to heroin in the first place.

18. Collapse Details

This thread has made me both laugh, and also feel upset. I don't like the ones where people have hurt ducklings and cuts etc I don't know how people can bring themselves to do it.

19. Collapse Details

Wow this thread made me really upset too.

I don't think Ive done any terrible things as an adult, but when I was a kid, maybe 10 or something I broke into some peoples house and stole all kinds of stuff from their garage. It wasn't that big a deal just hammers, nails, stuff like that. We wanted to build a fort and needed supplies.

I felt pretty hardcore at the time.

20. Collapse Details

Even though I'm a new member and haven't gained any real "credibility" on the board, I thought I'd just get something off of my chest.

I mean, we've all done fucked up shit in our lives, but...

When I was 14 I was really into skateboarding, and I would skate to and from my middle school. Well one day I happened to see the school librarian leaving to her car. She happened to be elderly and heavier set, and had trouble walking.

Well from across the parking lot she saw me, and when she saw me I got off of my skateboard and started to limp around and act like I was in pain, making fun of her. She got into her car and drove off. I laughed about it for days.

The next time I saw her she immedeatly started crying and asked why I would do such a thing. At the time I don't really remember what I said, or what my logic was as this was nearly 8 years ago. But to this day I won't forget her in tears, and just thinking about how aweful of a thing that was to do, it gets me choked up

21. Collapse Details

^Wow. I really think its cool she confronted you about it.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by drugfukkdrockstar
    This thread has made me both laugh, and also feel upset. I don't like the ones where people have hurt ducklings and cuts etc I don't know how people can bring themselves to do it.
    mee too. it really is awful

23. Collapse Details

worst thing i dont was when I was about 11-12, me and my sister went to my gransmother house, where she had a huge property and had 'stabbles' for horses and all sorts of shit we could get into out the back. She had this outside toilet that had been recently refurbished with a new toilet (probably about 1-2 yrs old). So I though it would be funny to throw and kick these heavy paint cans at the toilet and smash it to bits. We found all sorts of things to through at it. Paint was EVERYWHERE and the toilet was spewing water and bits of the toilet were everywhere. It was a totoal mess.

On the same day, before I destroyed the toilet :P, the next door neighbours car was parked close to our house, and it was an old rust bucket but still drove it. He must of lost his petrol/gas tank lid and he used to plug it up with an old rag. So I pulled the rag out and started to pour chemicals, paint, water, anything I could find in the shed, down the gas tank. It was fuken halirious watching him trying to start his car

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by geetered
    stole from my mother... had sex with a passed out 15 year old
    Well I haven't really ever done anything really bad, but If I was able to catch up with this prick I think the result would go down as the worst thing I've ever done. Having sex with a passed out 15 year old... I'm thinking that castration with a blunt and rusty implement would be order of the day. And possibly the breaking of every bone in his weaselly little body.

25. Collapse Details

me and my buds used to shit in flush tanks at other peoples houses and businesses and parties. but i think the must fucked thing was telling this girl i had sex with i had hiv after we did it raw deal couse she told me she was pregnant (a lie)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast