Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

^ are you advertising?

it really looks like it.

2. Collapse Details

^^ I don't think they meant to "advertise", but it could look as though they are...

To Ham - be careful what you say...you may want to change your wording around in your post.

3. Collapse Details

If I may interject...

The most recent pills I had seemed to have some kind of painkiller in them.. I'd assume procaine. I noticed right before and during the come-on, I was slightly dizzy, tired, and stumbling just a touch. This lasted all of about 20 minutes and after that I was definitely rolling hard and dancing my ass off.

^ This is what I'm supposed to be posting in this thread, right?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tonaros
    If I may interject...

The most recent pills I had seemed to have some kind of painkiller in them.. I'd assume procaine. I noticed right before and during the come-on, I was slightly dizzy, tired, and stumbling just a touch. This lasted all of about 20 minutes and after that I was definitely rolling hard and dancing my ass off.

^ This is what I'm supposed to be posting in this thread, right?
    As far as I know procaine doesn't have any psychoactive effects.

5. Collapse Details

a lot of people talk about "dopey" pills... i always tell them there arent usually painkillers in E pills, but what makes them feel that way? i think thats just how good MDMA feels at times

6. Collapse Details
    ?? 
    Flask
    Quote Originally Posted by BollWeevil
    BilZ0r explained awhile back how some of those substances listed as adulterants are likely just used as binders for the MDMA, such as acetaminophen. (as haribo is suggesting)
    is that why i throw up sometimes from them? or get bad stomache aches

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by funboy87
    a lot of people talk about "dopey" pills... i always tell them there arent usually painkillers in E pills, but what makes them feel that way? i think thats just how good MDMA feels at times

Yeah what people say are dopey or smackey pills is probably MDMA pretty pure...

8. Collapse Details

what is the point in putting Procaine / Novocaine in the pills?
    I can see why somebody would put it in coke to fool the customer when they "test" the stuff and it numbs their tongue or whatever.
    But why in ecstasy pills? Why would somebody possibly do that?

9. Collapse Details

just from my experience, here is what i have found from a few bunk rolls...

one time, i ate a blue diamond, and very shortly after got jittery, irritated and what id describe as being tweaked out. definately meth, but then i got super dissasociated and out of it, definately some ket too. checked reports later and sure enough, both were in there.

ive also had white motorolas which were cut with mda. most people ive talked to and reports ive read claim them to be cut with LSD, but they are not. i have a lot of experience with LSD and the effects were not the same. MDA made me feel similar to rolling, but with a much much much harder peak (first wave/roll) and up to 7 hours later, i was still seeing trails on lights, as well as slight amplification of CFL light flickering.

just some random input that may help out.

10. Collapse Details

Last ones I had were adidas and ampersands (pinks). ampersands were pretty good with good Marquis results...pretty good roll...probably about 70mg but needed three over two hours to get an actual roll. the adidas had a good marquis too but were speedier...felt like met/mda.

11. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    Though the info from ecstacydata.org is seemingly enlightening, I have on criticism. They miss a LOT of pills. I've never found a pill I have eaten on that site, and there are one or two per year posted from my area.

Though I do not disagree with the results shown, I think it isn't completely accurate.

SEPARATE QUESTION
    So, i've seen some claims of "heroin" based rolls here and there, and seem people on here and PR state that heroin would NEVER be in a roll. I pretty much agreed until I received some purple playboys in october or so. FULL of brown spots, and same stomach feeling that one would get from herion with a very similar, but much less intense body high.

Anyone else have comments on so-called heroin-based? and how were the ones that you have come across?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by minnE
    Though the info from ecstacydata.org is seemingly enlightening, I have on criticism. They miss a LOT of pills. I've never found a pill I have eaten on that site, and there are one or two per year posted from my area.
    That's probably because the price to test a pill through EcstasyData is $120, the cost of lab fees.

Though I do not disagree with the results shown, I think it isn't completely accurate.
    How so? How can you argue with GC/MS testing?

SEPARATE QUESTION
    So, i've seen some claims of "heroin" based rolls here and there, and seem people on here and PR state that heroin would NEVER be in a roll. I pretty much agreed until I received some purple playboys in october or so. FULL of brown spots, and same stomach feeling that one would get from herion with a very similar, but much less intense body high.

Anyone else have comments on so-called heroin-based? and how were the ones that you have come across?
    There is no heroin in your pills. Period. Why would people do that? It's certainly not cost effective. It'd be cheaper to cut with meth or some other type of additive like diphenhydramine, ect. Just because your pill has "brown spots" does not mean there is heroin in it. The color(s) of a pill means absolutely nothing. Perhaps that stomach feeling you are referring to is the anxiety of coming up, or the intensity of the pill making you nauseous (which is very common)?

13. Collapse Details

hate getting friggin "duped by dealers" theyll sell whatever they get theire friggin hands on no testing....gunnna invest in a pill testing kit soon...thatll show em......now how do u ask a dealer to bring only 1 but you might want 20of em?

14. Collapse Details

Fluoxetine is quite a concerning mix with mdma and especially for people taking things like selegeline and 5-htp before and after.

Silly people at the pill presses these days.

15. Collapse Details

i just gotta say, anybody who thinks ecstasy is suppoed to be a cocktail of chemicals is retarded. its MDMA/MDA mother fuckers.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid1nsanity
    hate getting friggin "duped by dealers" theyll sell whatever they get theire friggin hands on no testing....gunnna invest in a pill testing kit soon...thatll show em......now how do u ask a dealer to bring only 1 but you might want 20of em?
    I normally tell my dealer that I'm looking to buy a large amount, but I want a three pill sampler kit to see if they're the kind of roll I'm looking for. I end up paying like $30 for the sampler kit, but when I'm getting the rest for $5/roll and I know they're good quality, its definitely worth it.

17. Collapse Details

I think we in the UK need more information about BZP/TFMPP in pills.

In the UK now it's as common as meth in the USA and probably even less pleasurable than meth, it just involves being really dizzy and trippy and sick.

18. Collapse Details

^^^ I'm working on this in a new thread right now. We are having an "outbreak" of these too in the US.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RavenousBlonde
    There is no heroin in your pills. Period. Why would people do that? It's certainly not cost effective. It'd be cheaper to cut with meth or some other type of additive like diphenhydramine, ect. Just because your pill has "brown spots" does not mean there is heroin in it. The color(s) of a pill means absolutely nothing. Perhaps that stomach feeling you are referring to is the anxiety of coming up, or the intensity of the pill making you nauseous (which is very common)?
    I don't think anyone would disagree that heroin or coke would be a stupid cut in an E pill, but it definitely doesn't mean it never happens. I agree with minnE in that you can't accurately get a feel for what a majority of the pills around contain via the few tests per year that ecstasydata reports.
    There are some pills in the DEA Microgram for September of '07 that contained both heroin AND cocaine
    http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/fo...07/mg0907.html

20. Collapse Details
    testing a pill before buying 20 
    Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid1nsanity

I don't know if your situation is the same as my experience, but when I go to get my pills in large quantities my guy pulls out the jar and let's me inspect. There's always I great deal of pill powder on the bottom of the jar.
    Ask your dealer to pore the pills out on a plate or something then use the powder that falls out for your test. If it test good, then disco. If it doesn't, then pass.

My dealer gets a variety of different pills. I told him that I'm getting a kit and he got excited. He said that if I would test his pills as he gets them that he would cut me a deal and kick down. That's a win win for me.

Cheers,

Rollz

21. Collapse Details
    free market politics! 
    Wink
    nnnn
    Last edited by mak180bpm; 06-04-2009 at 14:35. Reason: personal

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 760rollz
    My dealer gets a variety of different pills. I told him that I'm getting a kit and he got excited. He said that if I would test his pills as he gets them that he would cut me a deal and kick down. That's a win win for me.

Cheers,

Rollz
    Pretty much the same for me.

If he's coming over or you're just meeting up, I'd just ask for one but mention that if he's ok with you testing that one with him then you'd consider buying 20. If he's ok with it then you get your test, if he's not you get your one pill that you can then test. I can't see why someone would get pissed at just being asked, but dealers do tend to be deuches so I dunno.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by superjdf View Post
    I have had pills that were straight K at least they felt that way. They were almost better to snort than to eat. They were white diamonds(dont know if its cool to list the pill) but those were funky, almost like their was no mdma in them
    I had the sames ones about a year ago and if you're expecting the normal kinda buzz from mdma then they were a complete disappointment. Same can be said about most of the other adulterated pills these days. The diamonds had a totally horrible comedown too, not as bad as rockets mind you lol.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    this may be of interest to some folks, also check out the cocaine purification he says he also wrote, many points of interest.
    http://mdma.tribe.net/thread/1afa7d8...8-c8a20ea117e7
    Last edited by Arobskittle; 24-02-2009 at 07:09. Reason: forgot link

25. Collapse Details

I found some interesting info
    Adulterants

* MDMA Only : MDMA
    * MDMA + Something : Results containing MDMA and at least one other non-inert substance
    * No MDMA : Results containing no MDMA
    * No Chemicals Detected : None Detected
    * Ecstasy-like Chemicals : MDA, MDE
    * Psychedelics : 5-MeO-DiPT, DOB, PMA
    * Dissociatives : DXM, Ketamine, PCP
    * Stimulants : Amphetamines, BZP, Caffeine, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Pseudo/Ephedrine, TFMPP
    * Depressants/Tranquilizers : Amitriptyline, Butabarbital, Carisoprodol, Codeine, Diazepam, Diphenhydramine
    * Mostly Inactives : Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Chlorpheniramine, Guaifenesin, Methyl Salicylate, Methandrostenolone, Phenylpropanolamine
    * Unidentified Substance : Unidentified
    ~ http://www.ecstasydata.org/datastats...mary&percent=1

in 2008 35% pills were e only, 45% e and something else, and 20% no E.

in 2009 16.7% pill e only, 50% e and something else and 33.3% no E.

Stimulants have always been the most popular things to cut pills with. Meth is one of the most popular to use.

Other things that could be in pills? 2c-t-2, 2c-t-7, 2c-t-21, 2c-b Tons of research chemicals can be pressed or added to pills. Others include bk-MDMA/methylone as well as 5-methyl-MDA. Theres a whole new world of goodies that we probably cant/dont test for.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast