Bluelight

Thread: Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

^^^ Thanks for updating with that info.

Those are some sad numbers.

2. Collapse Details

Middle finger
    i agree these damn magic pills have just gone downhill. has anyone encountered the white naked lady pills with an upper case G on the back? i have seen these in "triple" and "quad" stacks( ones friend had a large quantity and i compared the two different sizes) these pills undoubtedly contain mdma (maybe who the fuck nows, o yea the test kits...) but it seemed like they may have contained sum type of 2cb type substance as well.... all i know is that they are the best ones that anyone around here can get nowadays...

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HillBilly Herion View Post
    i agree these damn magic pills have just gone downhill. has anyone encountered the white naked lady pills with an upper case G on the back? i have seen these in "triple" and "quad" stacks( ones friend had a large quantity and i compared the two different sizes) these pills undoubtedly contain mdma (maybe who the fuck nows, o yea the test kits...) but it seemed like they may have contained sum type of 2cb type substance as well.... all i know is that they are the best ones that anyone around here can get nowadays...
    You live in Alabama (like me), that's the problem.

Crappy stuff everywhere. I don't even bother unless one of my friends calls me with that really excited tone in their voice (they have a testing kit)...and they haven't called in months and months...

4. Collapse Details

i would not be happy to get some e that would make me wet! That pure stuff is where the fun is. It would be nice to know the print of those to be safe.

5. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousBlonde View Post
    You live in Alabama (like me), that's the problem.

Crappy stuff everywhere. I don't even bother unless one of my friends calls me with that really excited tone in their voice (they have a testing kit)...and they haven't called in months and months...

That's how it was here in SoCal, for the longest time... Until about a month or so ago. There's still a lot of bad stuff going around, but the good stuff seems to be coming out of hiding... Hopefully this means something worth your time and money will come around Alabamastan soon...

6. Collapse Details

things are on the up in my area as well, after a long span of shady pills.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HillBilly Herion View Post
    but it seemed like they may have contained sum type of 2cb type substance as well

...why does EVERYBODY think that their pills are stuffed with 2C-B?

It especially confuses me when somebody gets a piper or a meth bomb and is convinced their terrible time came from this phenethylamine. (I still don't get it, the 2C* family is amazing, but I don't find it to be much like MDMA.)

If a 2C* was being used as an adulterant I would be eating those pills up! Unfortunately, all of them are at the very least classified as analogues that are relatively hard (and expensive) to get. Piperazine powders are available in bulk at dirt cheap prices (because they suck) and are not scheduled at all in Canada.

Maybe there have been a couple odd and small batches before, but I don't buy that everybody has pills with research chems in them. For some reason all of the pills I have heard contained 2C-B had also not been tested in any way.

BUT I WAS TRIPPIN FUCKIN BALLS IT WAS STRAIGHT 2C-B YO!

No offense to the guy I quoted, you didn't say anything stupid like that, I just think it's unlikely you had pills with any research chems in them.

8. Collapse Details

Great thread! Thanks for all the info!

9. Collapse Details

ya im thinkin about buying a test kit here pretty soon

10. Collapse Details

Although these facts might be right in the USA. Heroin is becoming increasingly popular for cooks to put in their batches in Vancouver... Why? I have no idea I hate when i find out that that crap is in my pills.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by highwind View Post
    Although these facts might be right in the USA. Heroin is becoming increasingly popular for cooks to put in their batches in Vancouver... Why? I have no idea I hate when i find out that that crap is in my pills.
    How are you finding out that it's heroin in your pill? GC/MS? Reagents? Or are you listening to what others tell you?

12. Collapse Details

how many tests does a normal testing kit provide RB?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by askaboutme View Post
    how many tests does a normal testing kit provide RB?
    I think the EZ kits will test over 100 pills...check out their site and see. www.eztest.com

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by highwind View Post
    Heroin isnt being pressed into pills in canada..

Not to be rude or anything, this guy just doesnt know what hes talking about, other well respected users who certainly know what mdma pills feel like have reported on such pills, clean mdma pills, then he comes along and tells them there wrong and its heroin not mdma. Personally I;d say your used to speed not mdma, you like the wired energy from speed, and mdma is flooring you making you want to sit around and chill out, so you think its heroin

15. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    damn, i have only recently started testing pills. used to be a day when i could take em and know what i was in for. i live in the south of england and in the last year 3 out of 5 'rolls' have been BZP or something VERY similar. yuck.

16. Collapse Details

(spelling edit: 12. 'Phenetermine' => Phentermine)

I've also read (sorry, can't find the link) of methylphenidate (Ritalin) being found in pills.
    The fillers commonly used in pharmaceuticals are also a common one, but then they're largely inert (talc, calcium carbonate) so not something to be concerned about.

But yeah, a tester is the way.

17. Collapse Details

What is the best most cohmprehensive testing kit your avg person can get? how much is it? How hard is it to use?

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by houstontx713 View Post
    What is the best most cohmprehensive testing kit your avg person can get? how much is it? How hard is it to use?
    The answers you seek can be found at the following sites:

www.dancesafe.org
    www.eztest.com

A good rule of thumb is to get as many reagents as you can. The more reagents you have, the more adulterants you can test for. The kits are easy to use. If you have more questions, please ask in the Pill Testing Q&A forum, where those type of questions belong.

19. Collapse Details

MOD EDIT: We are not here to tell you how to get around and or beat drug tests. ~RB
    Last edited by RavenousBlonde; 18-08-2010 at 11:59. Reason: This is not the place.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Poester View Post
    damn, i have only recently started testing pills. used to be a day when i could take em and know what i was in for. i live in the south of england and in the last year 3 out of 5 'rolls' have been BZP or something VERY similar. yuck.

a can tell whats in the crap round my way nothing at all!!

gonna have to get atesting kit me thinks

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    too bad they just can't all be pure

22. Collapse Details
    I guess 
    Now for the list of every confirmed "adulterant" (anything other than MDxx, harmless or not, and don't complain that "you like K in your pills", we don't care, ECSTASY IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO CONTAIN MDxx!) listed in the history of www.ecstasydata.org (thanks Ociteeni for the first 6) :

I kinda feel you and everything... but in reality ecstasy is a broad term to describe a "feel good pill." Sure, you can find whatever "official" definition, but it probably claims ecstasy is a slang term for MDMA. I kinda think by saying that you are doing a possibly dangerous disservice to some kids that might think that anything labeled X is gonna be just MDMA . You and I both know alike that all sorts of "ecstasy" goes on ecstasydata and whatnot, but the odds of the pressys being pure MDMA are slim to none. Might as well just face reality and recognize "ecstasy" as a combo of (you name it) that will hopefully make you feel good. Whereas MDMA is what it is...MDMA. Plus using the kits are not always 100% safe now that the mints are taking measures to throw them off. I appreciate what you guys are doing for the public, and Ive certainly gained a lot of knowledge from you guys. I have a kit and use it. But for real, as much as I love this stuff and want to support safe and informed decision making, I think you guys should really put an added warning on your homepage or news feed about these kits. I firmly believe in the use of them, but some (very few) of your mods aren't really quite... knowledgeable in the subject to give advice on hazardous and potentially lethal chemicals (MDMA/Adulterants/Reagents)

Im not trying to cause problems. I know you guys work from volunteers...I just dont want families to lose kids due to a potentially fatal mistake based on assumptions made by someone thats uninformed but making "official" guesses. You guys are great as a whole though thank you for all youve done.

23. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Lately there have been more and more pills in PA that are nothing but Piperazines, which are not a pleasant experience. Maybe one out of ten rolls that are going around actually contain MDMA, which is sad

24. Collapse Details

Wow. That's quite a list. I think the adulterants I'd LEAST like to encounter would be PMA, PCP, Fentanyl and diphenhydramine.

I don't roll often, but when I do, I'm thankful to live near the West coast where a good portion of the pills still contain some MDMA.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    a little less then a year ago chitown had a wave of pipes. During that time a buddy obtained a couple 2ct7 rolls, awesome. However iv been gettin nothin but mints for about half a year and they are by far my favorite roll.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast