Bluelight

Thread: Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details

I would imagine it being hard to tell the difference between DXM and Diphenhydramine. Whenever I feel the need to get up and do unnecessary things I assume speed. Caffiene/MDMA have very similar energetic sides, so it would be hard to speak the difference but you can definitely tell.

2. Collapse Details

often times on of the 2c chemicals are added like 2cb or 2ci these often feel intense with the euphoria from the mdma the 2cs also add a euphoric feeling along with visual distortions

3. Collapse Details

hi everyone! i recently bought some mdma crystals... i marquis tested with the new ez test and iy turned black instantly with lots of smoke a fizz then turned a hint of purple.my quest is,is the smoke normal with these tests?

4. Collapse Details

dark purple...

5. Collapse Details

I'm just wondering, is ketamine a common adulterant? And even if a pill is cut somewhat with K, will I get a brutally dissociative effect? Ketamine is the main drug i'm worried that my M (molly) is cut with.

6. Collapse Details

Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    ^ No. Ketamine is extremely uncommon in ecstasy pills, you will feel next to nothing from it if you take it orally anyways.

What you have there is probably piperazines
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pipe...erazines.shtml

but it could be any of a hundred+ Research Chemicals that are unknown, untested, and unsafe.

What you need is a Reagent Test kit, it will tell you exactly what is in your ecstasy, and they're only like $25 or so...
    http://dancesafe.org/node/14312

7. Collapse Details

I never felt a ketamine like molly (powder) experience, but that's really all I was concerned about. I was just wondering if it's something people commonly put into capsules/pills. Thanks for the reply

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ringfinger View Post
    i just gotta say, anybody who thinks ecstasy is suppoed to be a cocktail of chemicals is retarded. its MDMA/MDA mother fuckers.
    eve or mde/ mdea is also an acceptable chem. just sayin.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Refusion View Post
    I never felt a ketamine like molly (powder) experience, but that's really all I was concerned about. I was just wondering if it's something people commonly put into capsules/pills. Thanks for the reply
    pipes also have a horribly odd feeling, and negative health effects, personally id prefer the k, but thats just me.

10. Collapse Details

the one time i made the mistake of buying one, it was reddish pink with no markings, it did absolutely nothing at all. i guess im too trusting.

11. Collapse Details
    mdma 
    Not for human consumption
    Do this smiling pills work because I found this great hook up with them but dont want to waste my money, do they work I no somebody know what I'm talking about

12. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com

^^^^ ???? Buy a test kit

13. Collapse Details

If anyone has heard or done a nintendo allstar pill would you know whats in them? Iv done mdma and coke a few times but these pills took over my drug of choice and stupidly i started doing them way too much and ended up having a seizure. Tbh i think they're quite clean pills and the high you got was 10/10 IMO.

14. Collapse Details

I can vouch for the meth/coke being widespread in pills. First time I rolled, or so I thought, I was full of energy and extremely talkative and having a great time. But I didn't get the serotonin release I got later on from the best X I ever had. Best night of my life, but anyway, back to the 'unpure' pill. After we came down and were discussing the experience, the more experienced were saying there must have been meth in the pills. For two weeks I FIENDED for these things like no drug before or since. If I could have, I would have bought a shit ton of them and went on 2 month bender. But the supply dried up. Probably a good thing, given my impulsive disposition.

15. Collapse Details

I had salt in mine last time lol

16. Collapse Details

I am trying to find a list/ discussion of common meth adulterants. Everyone says that there's very little of that going on but I can tell you that that's not true I buy meth off the street that is a crystal form but easily crushes and definitely isn't as strong as what I would expect real Crystal to be. I can't find answers anywhere

17. Collapse Details

I guess I haven't "seen it all " LOL
    But seriously I see stuff mentioned but no real discussion.
    Meth is so huge why is this not discussed more openly?

18. Collapse Details

could be anything but take it all anyway why not

19. Collapse Details

20. Collapse Details

Hi everyone I'm new to all this. Does anyone know anything about mints? Might get pink equals and blue bowling bowls. Please help if anyone has had them thanks!

21. Collapse Details

Can you tell what the pill might be cut with by the color or shape?

22. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Pillreports.com
    No, not at all. Anyone can buy a pill press from ebay and anyone can buy food dyes. Some of those people are honest and some of them want your money without a care for your health.
    Please use the Search & Index
    Please make sure you always reagent test your drugs. $10 is a small price to pay for peace of mind!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234