Bluelight

Thread: Anal ingestion of alcohol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Anal ingestion of alcohol 
    I haven't searched for this yet because I wasn't sure what to search for...

but a friend of mine has heard of a few girls inserting liquor into their anuses (ani?) and becoming intoxicated....is this possible?

2. Collapse Details

WTF???????????????

R U KIDDING????

3. Collapse Details

actually, i just found another thread where someone posted that they heard of truck drivers inserting alcohol soaked tampons into their butts.
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthrea...t=alcohol+anus

i'm pretty skeptical...but i've heard of weirder things.....

4. Collapse Details

I've heard of the alcohol soaked tampon in a vagina. I just don't trust that form of administering drugs since your body absorbs all of whatever you put in your ass or vagina. It's a good way to overdose on certain things if you're not careful.

5. Collapse Details

beyond that, it seems pretty pointless? and painful?

6. Collapse Details

^

Yea, Stupid~
    Imo

7. Collapse Details

If you do a search, you'll find that rectal alcohol is extremely painful AND damaging to tissue.

Use the word "rectal" instead of "anal".

8. Collapse Details

Do me a favor. Go out and get some everclear, swish a small amount around in your mouth as mouthwash, and then come back and tell us if you still want to have that sitting in your anus for any length of time.

9. Collapse Details

What's the oral bioavailability of alcohol, by the way?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Do me a favor. Go out and get some everclear, swish a small amount around in your mouth as mouthwash, and then come back and tell us if you still want to have that sitting in your anus for any length of time.
    Well put.

If you dont like the taste and/or dont want to be seen drinking booze, just drink weak screwdrivers or something...

11. Collapse Details

this is not something i'm inquiring about because i'm interested in giving it a go....i'd just never heard of it before and was wondering if it is an actual occurance, because it sounds on par with injecting alcohol, which i also cannot get my head around.

12. Collapse Details

Injecting alcohol is just plain stupid and anyone who overdoses doing it deserves to die. The only practical methods of ingesting alcohol are oral consumption and vaporization. Alcohol vaporizors do exist but they are controversial and possibly illegal now.

13. Collapse Details

Injecting alcohol is just plain stupid and anyone who overdoses doing it deserves to die. The only practical methods of ingesting alcohol are oral consumption and vaporization. Alcohol vaporizors do exist but they are controversial and possibly illegal now.
    You can go into a steam room with the hot coals for getting steam, and then fill the bucket that you normally use with vodka, or a mixture of vodka and water, or for that matter any alcohol, you won't notice a taste, and you get very intoxicated. They did it on some TV show to show what ways besides drinking you could get drunk. They did beer bath among other things, the sauna thing did the trick tipping the dude about twice the legal limit :P

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Some people will stick anything up their ass to get high.

15. Collapse Details

I'm gonna try it with a bottle of beer and report back

16. Collapse Details

Oh it's a great way to get fucked up off of all sorts of things, but it's dangerous and stupid and I'd imagine painful. However, if done right then you'll get "crunk"...as some would say.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Again
    I'm gonna try it with a bottle of beer and report back
    Yes, but leave the liquor in the bottle.

18. Collapse Details

<offtopic>

First of all, I'm almost afraid to ask, but uh.... what exactly is your avatar?

Second, the Latin plural of 'anus' is indeed 'ani'. However, as is the case with almost all Latin words that we use directly in English, it has been anglicized. Therefore, while the Latin plural of 'anus' is 'ani', the English plural of 'anus' is 'anuses'.
    Fun fact: in Latin there are two 'anus' words, the first is 2nd dec. masc. and means "anus, rectum, ring". The other 'anus' is 4th dec. fem. and means "old woman, hag".

Third, I'm your age and I grew up in VA. You might know a couple of the people I went to school with, especially if you go to school where you live.

Lastly, everclear as a mouthwash stings like a motherfucker (I learned that the hard way).

p.s. Stoned Again, that was the funniest thing I've seen this week

</offtopic>

19. Collapse Details

I've heard of people giving themselves Robitussin enemas as well. They would do it to absorb the DXM then apparently shit out the syrup. I don't know which of these two things is worse.

20. Collapse Details

<offtopic>

First of all, I'm almost afraid to ask, but uh.... what exactly is your avatar?

Second, the Latin plural of 'anus' is indeed 'ani'. However, as is the case with almost all Latin words that we use directly in English, it has been anglicized. Therefore, while the Latin plural of 'anus' is 'ani', the English plural of 'anus' is 'anuses'.
    Fun fact: in Latin there are two 'anus' words, the first is 2nd dec. masc. and means "anus, rectum, ring". The other 'anus' is 4th dec. fem. and means "old woman, hag".

Third, I'm your age and I grew up in VA. You might know a couple of the people I went to school with, especially if you go to school where you live.

Lastly, everclear as a mouthwash stings like a motherfucker (I learned that the hard way).

p.s. Stoned Again, that was the funniest thing I've seen this week

</offtopic>

it's a hand vagina

ha! i knew it.

i didn't grow up in radtown, i grew up in manassas and my family now lives in front royal. but i have gone to college at radford for a year and a half, so it's possible?

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I do it all the time to avoid DUI's; It dosent even show up on a breath analizer.

I usally empty out a douch, hang upside down and do a douch full of 80 proff.

22. Collapse Details

How does it not show up on a breathalizer if alcohol is released from your bloodstream by your lungs in the oxygen/carbon dioxide exchange?

23. Collapse Details

He's being sarcastic. You'd probably die if you got a fifth of liquor up your ass and somehow managed to keep it in too, btw.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fizzacyst
    and somehow managed to keep it in too, btw.
    As usual, buttplugs are a solution to a vast majority of life's trivial problems, such as this.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    this has to go on best of bluelight.... im still laughing bout faxing acid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast