Bluelight

Thread: **WE all like shooting hydromorphone but...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    **WE all like shooting hydromorphone but... 
    1 4mg pill IV'd; 5min+ rush, 30min feeling decent, tapers off into nothing

1 4mg pill SNORTED; very little rush, few chills, but after about 20minutes i go into insta-nod, just all whacked out, pretty decent for an hour or two.

does anyone get this compared to IV?

stupid title.

2. Collapse Details

shooting hydro, ROFL

3. Collapse Details

Shooting Hydromphone...

% min rush tapers off then a high for an hour or so. Since it wheres off so fast I like to mix in some oxy with my hydro shots, I cut back on the hydromorphone do 8mg of hydro and 5-10mg oxycodone.

4. Collapse Details

what's so funny about shooting hydromorphone?

5. Collapse Details

^^ yeah i dont get whats funny either. Shooting hydromorphone provides one wicked rush.

Maybe you're thinking hydrocodone lol it's john...which would be stupid and very possibly fatal to shoot.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by biggerstronger
    what's so funny about shooting hydromorphone?
    He's stupid.

Hydromorphone != hydrocodone, etc.

7. Collapse Details

no one has experience? I know tons of people shoot it, is there anyone that snorts a bit to mix it up?

yeah bro shooting up my vicodin, check out the idiot squad.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter spacefacethebassace's Avatar
    I was always quite satisfied with simply snorting hydromorphone, I don't see any reason to squeeze more high out of that stuff, it's strong enough insufflated.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i only found it effective to shoot......but at the time i had a 240mg a day oxy habit. snorting gave me nothing worth mentioning

and it dissolves so easily its almost like its meant to be iv'd

10. Collapse Details

ya obvious error by me thx to all who helped resolve the situation in a timely manner its good to take care of these things at the root of the problem rather than wait until it spreads

11. Collapse Details

shooting it is fun as well, but i'm not very good at hitting. is there anyone with a LOT of iv experience that I can pm and chat with a bit? thanks.

12. Collapse Details

i've never mainlined hydromorphone, but i can get high as hell insufflating 2-5 mgs in small bumps over a good amount of time.. hooray for 8 mg dillies!

edit: as for IV experience, never on humans, but countless times on dogs and cats. PM me if you think i could help.

13. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Man i shoot 50 mg Hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. is that beast or what

14. Collapse Details

i have a lot of IV experience (especially with dillies), and shooting it is the only way i get anything off of it. it also depends on tolerance and whatnot. i don't know your specific questions as i only scanned this thread.

but if you need to talk to someone and ask specifics, shoot me a PM. i'll gladly help in any way i can.

15. Collapse Details

for me 4mg of hydromorph is going to hold me about 2 hours. yea the rush is good but to the extent of how long the effects last sucks. i need about 4-5 of them to hold me awhile. and oddly enough it is one of the few opioids that will make me puke still. i have never ate nor snorted one of them things

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by shake2 View Post
    for me 4mg of hydromorph is going to hold me about 2 hours. yea the rush is good but to the extent of how long the effects last sucks. i need about 4-5 of them to hold me awhile. and oddly enough it is one of the few opioids that will make me puke still. i have never ate nor snorted one of them things
    most people with tolerances will still get sick from opiates like dillies, morphine and the like. not so much opioids like oxycodone and hydrocodone.

not so sure why that is, but in my experience it's always the opiates.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by x Sponce x View Post
    Man i shoot 50 mg Hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. is that beast or what
    nothing to brag about. that just plain sucks.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ohline View Post
    most people with tolerances will still get sick from opiates like dillies, morphine and the like. not so much opioids like oxycodone and hydrocodone.

not so sure why that is, but in my experience it's always the opiates.
    only with dillies does this happen. now yea back in my early days of fucking around with opiates it didnt take much and everything would make me vomit. when i use to roll i would puke then to. but now give me like 6 dillies and 2-3 cans of code red mountain dew and yea iam going to vomit. Oc's heroin morphine nothing other than hydromorph does this to me now and i been doing these for well over 7 years

19. Collapse Details

I can do twice that, pussy.

20. Collapse Details

^^ I have a steady supply of Opana ER 20mgs, I like them nasaly, but cant find a viable way to get around the gel matrix. cant wait till my PM doc gives me the IR opanas.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by x sponce x View Post
    man i shoot 50 mg hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... Now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. Is that beast or what

sooooo beast, that might be the coolest thing i've ever heard! Youre so cool i can't even believe how much dilaudid you can do wow cool! Super beast bro youre totally the best.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    does anyone know about mixing hydromorphone and oxycodone?

23. Collapse Details

yup IV hydromorphone lasts fucking 30 minutes but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its a good 30 minutes

24. Collapse Details

Im scripted 100 4mg Dilaudid (Hydromorophones) a month with my Fentanyl patches. Ive been getting this for awhile now and I must say despite the fact I used to IV things, I refuse to IV my Dilaudid even though I know its my favorite drug IV'd. Im so afraid what i'll do to myself if I shoot them because I get 100 4 mg's (400 mg's!) for $10 every month. Shooting pills is horrible for you and with access like that to them I'd end up killing myself or destroying my body because of the dangers of shooting pills so I simply steer clear of doing that. Liquid Dilaudid MADE TO IV i'd do in a heart beat. I love that stuff. Everytime I end up in the hospital which is about once every 1-2 months I get Dilaudid 2 mg shots every hour for 6-7 days at a time. I love it.

For me though I actually find snorting my prescription to be rather pleasurable. Not nearly as good as shooting Dilaudid but snorting it still has an effect you just have to do enough of itl I have to snort 16mg lines to get anything out of it but I definitely feel 16mg's snorted. Problem is you have to keep doing it every few hours to get any longevity. If I didn't get them for dirt cheap ($10) it wouldnt be worth it to me. but for $10 party on lol, the Fentanyl gets me through the month I dont abuse those, just the Dilaudid :-D

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by x Sponce x View Post
    Dude.....I don't know where to start with this. If you're serious then you really need to consider a longer acting agonist. Christ you are gonna feel GREAT when/if you decide to quit that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast