Bluelight

Thread: How do you ask a girl to do coke?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)
    EASY! Tell her you have *MORE* coke - say "baby, I got some more, and it's about 10 times better then the shit I gave you earlier..." after she swallows your hot load of man batter, you can simply say "oh, you wanted some of it? Sorry, I thought you just wanted to re-pay me for the line I gave you lastnight" ..
    And god damnit! I ain't talking about the skank ass whores.. ANY girl will Neil and Bob for a little of the flake - it's just how life is...
    Oh, and if I ever see the word "chicken head" in a thread, I will delete it - ok amigo? dis ain't some homey G board...
    ------------------
    "When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sheeeet, it's becoming more and more apparent why some of you can't get laid without a baggie of blow in your pocket.

4. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    and that is why it's called blow my friend

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    hhhmmm....phreex certainly has no coke on him at the moment (not that i know of, at least), yet, i can testify that he has
    no problem getting laid.

6. Collapse Details

get yer sex BEFORE you run out of cocaine, because no matter what she says, she will *NOT* be there when the powder is gone..."
    I about threw up my pizza all over a chick when she told me that. Actually I did. Well, I didn't get any sex... But, I found a hooker.
    ------------------
    Crack is the gateway to freedom

7. Collapse Details

Talking
    Deleted
    Last edited by ActiveMatx; 06-11-2007 at 19:51.

8. Collapse Details

Damn what page of the archives did this come out of? I remember it but it must be on page 50 or something.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    To answer the question - ALL GIRLS will have said reaction to cocaine..
    ------------------
    Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg?

10. Collapse Details

Talking
    even if i really like this thread.. i'd like to come back to the original topic.. not that i would really want to talk someone in trying a NEW substance (talked a girl into doing E once, she only did it 3 times but i still feel kinda bad about it) - i'd seriously be interested in how you would introduce a girl to coke (if she never tried it before)
    here on BL people are more or less experienced and know the facts mostly.. but the people around me dont do that many different drugs really.. (im in germany too, if thats important to some of you) and coke is still considered to be a bad ass drug for rich people.. (kinda like the jump from weed->ecstasy.. also quite big for most people ('natural' - synthetic)
    opinions/suggestions?
    /infinity

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Smile
    You say, "Here snort this!"

12. Collapse Details

Talking
    i mean.. people who do drugs dont do all drugs... i know people who pop shitloads of ecstasy pills but they run away when you mention acid or coke..
    i think phreex has a weird view on how girls react to coke.. its fun to read but if THAT MANY girls would really blow me for supplying them with coke i would buy bricks!

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Coke sure puts me in the mood for sex, but I will not suck somebody that I find unattractive. After all I can buy my own coke.You should probably start talking about drugs and see how she feels on the subject alternatively... rack 'em out .... if she freaks out: find another girl.

14. Collapse Details

toothless girls give better head.
    plus you get a whole slew of new verbs you can use! i.e. "hey bitch, come and gum on my cock for a while."
    oh yeah, its all about the toothless chicks baby.
    ------------------
    D. A. R. E.
    Drugs Are Really Expensive
    AIM - CaucasianHomeboy

15. Collapse Details

Suggest that she suck your balls, and when she says "Present them", do so, but with a small bump of coke on your sack.
    She'll snort it down like nothin
    ------------------
    AIM: TopRocka311
    Da KRS Crew reprazent!!
    "Fuck tha Bullshit" - 311

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    girlz get freaked what eva. i know a girl who freaked when i told her i did e. she said i was gonna die if i didnt go into rehab!! i said rehab wont save my life, just prolong it!!
    ------------------
    i used to be cyberkid but i forgot my password!!

17. Collapse Details

I think every male reading this post should go out tonight or sometime this week to a bar/club, find the first girl you see with at least half good blow-job lips, and cum straight out with the killer line ( your choice along the lines of 'fancy some coke sexy') to prove if this theory works.
    Then everyone report back with: success/failure, location, marks outa ten for head, and also how much coke was required.
    I'm sure this scientific study will get full financial backing from Phreex-industries.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Wink
    Just on thing to say to Infinity.Yes if you can afford to BUY coke in BRICKS! It is just THAT effective.PhreeX does need to write the book on women and Coke.Hell I'd buy it just for the entertainment value.
    As to the original poster just ask what shes into.if shes shy or something just ask do you do coke?if you get a bad reaction just move on.
    M.B.S.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    A better question is, "How do you keep the bitch from doing all your damn coke?". Ass, gas, or cash...nobody rides for free, babe.
    ~amary

20. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Simple, just say "Shit, looks like I am out of coke, what do you want to do now?" .. chances are she will be out the door before you get past "what do you want to do now?" ..
    ------------------
    PACK.MY.BEAK

21. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew

22. Collapse Details

up on the hill where they do do the boogie
    Talking
    his was one of the first threads i ever read on bluelight. and it is true.

23. Collapse Details

Ninja
    ummm i was also kind of wondering how to bring up the 'sex-for-coke' exchange thing. I mean, after a line, do you just say, "blow me or you'll just watch me do the next one" or what? It seems so rude to whip it out (not that, the coke!!!) and then be selfish ... like the antithesis of the communal drug ettiquitte I was taught. What if she doesn't just fall to her knees after a line or two? It's all so confusing to me.

24. Collapse Details

You must remember, that like SunE said on the first page, your not a coke 7-11. If that bitch wants your coke, and believe me she does, she's gotta work for it. Cut out a few lines for yourself, show her how much you enjoy it. Say "I sure haven't had good head in awhile...Why, if I had some good head, I'd probably be willing to give some of this GREAT coke away! Maybe a line like this" Cut one up, and show her. Make sure she doesn't get her paws on it until she gets on her nees. She'll know what to do, you can be suggestive like that.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Hahahaha! What a great thread! All so true! If you can't snag a fine piece of ass in a club with an 8th you are one sad MF'er. Why do you think people start dealing cocaine? The money is nice but the free ass is the kicker. Most of the time you don't even have to ask, it just falls in your lap (literally). I wouldn't even do it myself most times, just bring a few chicks home from a party, lay out a few lines and sit back. They know what to do. Had many a threesome or foursome that way. Man, I miss those days.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast