Bluelight

Thread: Plugging Suboxone?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I mite try this when I get home. Hmmmm.. Like I have anything else to do. Would warm watter make it kick in faster? and should I do like 1cc per 4mg?

2. Collapse Details

have used buph every which way, and my fav BY FAR is plugging. it is clearly more potent this way, (then sublingual), and you don't have to akwardly keep this spit/liquid under your tongue and in your mouth for over half an hour. effects come on quicker plugged, and just seem very saatisfying. plugging sub feels similar to popping it in the cheeks. i guess its a similar location. hey, you assed me!

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrest
    Buprenorphine bioavailabilities:

intravenous: 98%-100%

intranasal: 50%
    "Studies of buprenorphine bioavailability have also examined the [...] intranasal (bioavailability, 48%)
    "The bioavailability of buprenorphine, HCl (BPP) in sheep after nasal administration of two formulations has been studied. 0.9 mg BPP in 150 microl was administered nasally and compared to 0.6 mg i.v. The test solutions were formulated with 30% polyethylene glycol 300 (PEG 300) and 5% dextrose, respectively. The bioavailability for PEG 300 was 70% (S.D.+/-27%, n=6), whereas the bioavailability for 5% dextrose was 89% (S.D.+/-23%, n=6)."
    "Mean intranasal bioavailability was 48.2 +/- 8.35% (mean +/- s.e.m.) of the intravenous value"

intramuscular: 68%
    "The observed mean intramuscular bioavailability was 68%"
    "Studies of buprenorphine bioavailability have also examined the intramuscular (bioavailability, 50%100%)"

intrarectal: 54%
    "bioavailability of the drug was found to be: [... ]intrarectal (54%)..."
    "Relative to the 100% bioavailability from the intraarterial route the mean bioavailabilities were [...] intrarectal, 54%..."

sublingual: ~30%
    "Buprenorphine is well absorbed sublingually, with 60% to 70% of the bioavailability of intravenous doses"
    "Study results indicate that bioavailability of sublingual buprenorphine is approximately 30%"
    "Literature on bioavailability of sublingual buprenorphine presents variable numbers ranging from. 1958% of the administered dose."

"Relative to the 100% bioavailability from the intraarterial route the mean bioavailabilities were [...] sublingual, 13%"

oral: 10%
    "the oral bioavailability for buprenorphine is state to be 10%"
    "due to extensive first-pass metabolism, buprenorphine has very poor oral bioavailability (10% of the intravenous route) if swallowed"

intrahepatoportal: 49%

intraduodenal: 9.7%

This says that Sublingual is 70% of IV which is 68.6-70%, not 30%. Clearly A typo in the chart, I know JC would never do such.

4. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    wtf so which has higher bioavail? sublingual or upthebutt?

5. Collapse Details

I have heard both ways on intravenous use of subs and most say not to do it. I've just started it to fight w/ds and I am wondering if I can use less subs if shooting it is a more potent way of use, anyone know anything? I wouldn't mind catching a high off it either of course.

6. Collapse Details

^ You could use somewhat less buprenorphine. Compare the BA of your current MOA to that of IV (100% ) and figure out what the difference is.

7. Collapse Details

Buprenorphine as a substance dissolves in water but has a hard time doing so due to its chemical stucture. However that is why you can take it through your nose and get 50% bio. Compared to a bensodiazapine wich is fatsoluable and gives no extra effect att all administered therough the nose.
    However Bupreborfine dissolves very easy in Alchohol (especially methanol). One drop over a line of bupe, letting it dry makes it really easy for the substance to cross the blood-brain barrier.

You do not need much alchohol, just one two at the most dropped onto the crushed tablet to absorb the alchohol. When it is absorbed and dried you will have a slight sticky line hard to snort but with a bio of 90%.

This general info you can get from the internet. I however have worked in development of pharmaceuticals for 15 years and I can tell you that in 5 years we will have an alternative to Subutex that works faster and has longer effect.

Q: I have a Vodka with 60% alchohol will it work ?

A: It will help a little but do not expect a 90% bio.

If you know a little bit about chemistry it is very easy to use tools from home, to make a bupe-powder with 90% bio. (no joke)

8. Collapse Details

i always put it in my butt.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mischaonline View Post
    Buprenorphine as a substance dissolves in water but has a hard time doing so due to its chemical stucture. However that is why you can take it through your nose and get 50% bio. Compared to a bensodiazapine wich is fatsoluable and gives no extra effect att all administered therough the nose.
    However Bupreborfine dissolves very easy in Alchohol (especially methanol). One drop over a line of bupe, letting it dry makes it really easy for the substance to cross the blood-brain barrier.

You do not need much alchohol, just one two at the most dropped onto the crushed tablet to absorb the alchohol. When it is absorbed and dried you will have a slight sticky line hard to snort but with a bio of 90%.

This general info you can get from the internet. I however have worked in development of pharmaceuticals for 15 years and I can tell you that in 5 years we will have an alternative to Subutex that works faster and has longer effect.

Q: I have a Vodka with 60% alchohol will it work ?

A: It will help a little but do not expect a 90% bio.

If you know a little bit about chemistry it is very easy to use tools from home, to make a bupe-powder with 90% bio. (no joke)
    Thanks, but we know

Check out this thread I started about it, except it's for alcoholic solutions for sublingual use. I don't think your suggestion of snorting alcohol is a very good idea. In fact, I would go so far as to say it's reckless to suggest/promote that idea.

10. Collapse Details

ethanol has a lower boiling point than water, and evaporates very easily. its also slightly hydroscopic. so um, how exactly could you "dry" the alcohol, and it still have it increase membrane permeability?

unless EtOH + bupe creates a different substance (similar to cocaine+EtOH->cocaethylene) that crosses the B^3 easier... but if thats the case, surely it would be documented somewhere already, and explained in one of the ethanol bupe solution threads...

11. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    its a higher BA than sublingual, probably the same BA as sniffed, not shure tho

12. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    I have never even thought about plugging any drug. Snorting bupe is the best way to go in my experience. That shit can wreak havoc on your nose though.

13. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Buprenorphine is very easily absorbed in water. I don't know what Mischaonline is talking about.

14. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggi View Post
    I have never even thought about plugging any drug. Snorting bupe is the best way to go in my experience. That shit can wreak havoc on your nose though.
    I've been snorting approx. 4mgs of soboxone a day everyday for 2 years now, and my poor nose has paid the price dearly. Tonite for some reason I decided to look up rectal use & here I am. So throwing caution to the wind I crushed 4mgs(my normal daily intake) and mixed a few ml. of eye drops. (don't ask). I don't have syringes laying around b/c I don't shoot up (yet), so I used a poultry flavor injector. I "plugged" about a 1/2 hr ago & I must say so far it's more intense than snorting. I'll have to see how it goes for the rest of the night, but I think i just found a new fun trick.. Thanks bluelight, I just wish I found this site a long time ago... (Hi Mom)

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuboxonekid View Post
    I don't have syringes laying around b/c I don't shoot up (yet), so I used a poultry flavor injector.
    Thats not a real optimistic statement...

and I hope you dont use that injector for thanksgiving dinner...

16. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuboxonekid View Post
    I've been snorting approx. 4mgs of soboxone a day everyday for 2 years now, and my poor nose has paid the price dearly. Tonite for some reason I decided to look up rectal use & here I am. So throwing caution to the wind I crushed 4mgs(my normal daily intake) and mixed a few ml. of eye drops. (don't ask). I don't have syringes laying around b/c I don't shoot up (yet), so I used a poultry flavor injector. I "plugged" about a 1/2 hr ago & I must say so far it's more intense than snorting. I'll have to see how it goes for the rest of the night, but I think i just found a new fun trick.. Thanks bluelight, I just wish I found this site a long time ago... (Hi Mom)
    Yeah, snorting suboxone is hell on your nose. However...I don't know why you wouldn't attempt to taper down over 2 years of use.

Snorting suboxone only delivers 50% BA.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sounds like the sublingual alcohol method is still the best way to go.......

in my opinion.......... i last took sub 2 days ago and took a dose of .5mgs and got amazing euphoria..

ive gone through some shitty wds but it looks like my tolerance is extremely low right now... im gonna try to hold off 1 more day and take .5mgs again

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cire113 View Post
    sounds like the sublingual alcohol method is still the best way to go.......

in my opinion.......... i last took sub 2 days ago and took a dose of .5mgs and got amazing euphoria..

ive gone through some shitty wds but it looks like my tolerance is extremely low right now... im gonna try to hold off 1 more day and take .5mgs again
    Yeah, that's a sign of having a low opiate tolerance again.

I still get amazingly high off of 0.25mg at a time, which seems to be just as good of a high (if not better) than 0.5mg was for me.

It sure is fun to get 16 to 32 doses out of a N8.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^^ Wow i was thinking the same thing.... are you dosing everyday capt?

20. Collapse Details

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley90 View Post
    Anyone tried plugging suboxone? How did it compare to other methods of administration?

Thanks.
    I was hesitant to try this, but im glad i did. Remember that you MUST break down the pill, mix it with liquid(water), and administer it (with syringe). just shovin the pill up your ass hurts, and its a big waste of time. Believe me, like a dumb fuck, thats what i did before i learned how to properly do it. Usually use 3ml of water with the suboxone after its crushed up. Also make sure your ass is clean. Cant have any shit waitin to come out before its done. The first time i did this, i took my usual dose (Which i usually sniffed up my nose) and it KICKED MY ASS! I actually felt a high almost unlike any other. EXTREME euphoria, body warmth, sense of well being. I lost sleep from doing this though (kinda like most opiates). I found my edge and im gonna keep doin it! Its the best! Just get up the guts and do it. You wont regret it

21. Collapse Details

What the hell does intrahepatoportal mean? How's it done?

22. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    i use am on methadone, but when im on sub pluggin is def the best

23. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    i meant when my script runs out.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie25 View Post
    What the hell does intrahepatoportal mean? How's it done?
    It's abbreviated IPV, I imagine you're sending it directly to the liver, but I don't want to say for sure when I have no idea.

25. Collapse Details

I have a fairly high tolerance to opiates.....i took 100 mg's of oxycodone (eaten) a couple of weeks ago and only felt the euphoria on the rush then went to feeling normal for a couple of hours and then started nodding out.

on Tuesday i got 4 mg's of suboxone and snorted 2 mg's and felt a subtle euphoria that was different from oxy's because i didn't feel fucked up, just content....this lasted a long time and eventually i began nodding out so hard that i couldn't keep my eyes straight no matter how hard i tried...well i could, but it required more effort than usual.

yesterday i snorted the remaining 2 mg's and hardly even felt any euphoria which didn't last nearly as long as the day before and only led me to nodding out.....so i'm figuring i need more to get the effects i want.

I want to rectally administer suboxone today but i'm unsure about how much to use after reading the varying responses to this thread. I want to do 4 mg's but i dont want to overdose....i do not take suboxone regularly...the last time i did it was in june of last year.......i'm a slight opiate addict but not to the point where i go through withdrawals because i take breaks randomly.

any thoughts? and how long should i let the pill dissolve in the water since it takes a long time to fully dissolve? and is it safe to use warm water?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast