Bluelight

Thread: She's been saving my semen

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Odd.
    Yeah, I would think you would have semen rights.

2. Collapse Details

Just think.. there's more sperm in that bucket than human beings on the Earth..

3. Collapse Details

Run!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Chinese/Japanese philosophy (forget if it's Taoism) has theory about men saving their semen. They believe that losing semen is like losing blood or mojo.

After my sex changs surgery in Thailand, as I woke up after the surgery there was about five nurses around my bed. One of them held up a plastic bag and asked if I wanted to keep it. My eyes aren't too good without glasses so I sat up in bed to get a better look. When I realized what it was I was shocked and immediatly said, "no! and flopped back down, exhausted." Now I kinda regret it, wish I burried it in Lumphni Park.

Chinese Eunuchs would dry out and preserve their parts.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessLSD-XTC
    Chinese/Japanese philosophy (forget if it's Taoism) has theory about men saving their semen. They believe that losing semen is like losing blood or mojo.
    Yes, I know. That's fine for them.

I wrap it in a tissue and flush it.

I don't get all grossed out by it. Nor do I regard it as sacred fluid.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew ~*geNeRaTiOn E*~'s Avatar
    go to the freezer and act like you're getting something out of it, grab the ice cream carton and bolt for the door. dont' even bother closing it, just go and dont' look back

7. Collapse Details

i think that's pretty hot, i love strange perverted things like this. if you're not going to appreciate it, then i'll take her off your hands for you.
    i'd try and help out too, like maybe design a special semen receptacle to collect it all in so there aren't all those condoms floating about.

8. Collapse Details

^i like your moxy

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SmC
    Surely this is best of bl just due to the weirdness of the title?

Anyhow, that stuff just freaks me out. She doesn't seem mentally sane.
    considering her reaction when he found out, she seems sane

it's just a fetish. we all have our weird fetishes

my advice is, tell her you think it's kinky, and just let her have her fun

10. Collapse Details

anyway if ur trying to get reason out of her just get her more comfortable by saying that you save her pussy juice sometimes too when you can.
    hehehe
    after she feels a bit safer and explains, you can tell her the truth (that you dont) and that shes a CRAZY BITCH. (or alternatively that its all good and u still like her)
    hehehe

i second best of bl

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Hilarious responses.. just when I thought I'd read it all!

Evidence for sexual assault? Artificial insemination? Black market opportunities? No explanation necessary in my opinion. She's decieved you before, why wouldn't she again? Its too risky in my opinion and you have to look out for number 1. Nicely break it off and leave with your boys.

Fetish maybe, but the extent to which she preserved it for any possibility is very concerning to me. The law holds you responsible for where your semen ends up and what it creates. Brush up on paternity rights to find that there are next to none. I wouldn't put that control in the hands of anyone, let alone some one who has decieved me before.
    Last edited by *Venus*; 22-07-2007 at 00:38.

12. Collapse Details

No explanation necessary in my opinion. She's decieved you before, why wouldn't she again? Its too risky in my opinion and you have to look out for number 1. Nicely break it off and leave with your boys.
    i think it's quite understandable that this is something she would have wanted to keep secret. if you had this fetish, you wouldn't be so bold about it either

13. Collapse Details

wow she must really care about you. but why semen, why not a strand of hair? a shirt? maybe some pictures would be nice, but semen??

weird

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by qwe
    i think it's quite understandable that this is something she would have wanted to keep secret. if you had this fetish, you wouldn't be so bold about it either
    Nice tongue. I'm only exploring the possibility that this isn't a fetish, and the seriously negative directions this might go.

It's understandable if it were a fetish that she'd keep it a secret, of course. I also don't find it acceptable for her to deceive him as to where his genetic material is going. Fetishes still have to be responsible, particularly when involving other individuals.

15. Collapse Details

Rich mommy and daddy from Japan who probably own a multi billion dollar corporation where they do god knows what....emotionally unstable Japanese chick with odd sexual tendencies....it doesn't take a genius to put the puzzle together.

If I were you I'd find out what daddy really does, and secure that semen before it gets in the wrong hands...

16. Collapse Details

This thread is just too much....

The title alone is worth applause.

My suggestion is to approach her about it, but be very sensitive. Gte the answers from her, and look very carefully at her body language to tell if shes lying or deceiving you.

17. Collapse Details

You better get it back! And flush it! That is your life force she will use in Black Magic. Your in big trouble. Unless you donít believe in black magic. What is black magic? People doing dark creepy things behind your back to cause your life to change? You should be scared.

18. Collapse Details

what if she uses it in white magic, to heal people?

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by happyus
    walk away slowly, keeping eye contact and don't turn your back on the crazy lady...LOL...seriously, i don't really have any advice than run, that seems like seriously abnormal behaviour that may trigger a more serious controlling psychotic nature in the girl. if i found out my partner had been keeping all my used tampons or something because it was 'part of me and he didn't want to lose me' i'd be very worried about the state of his mental health and possibly for my safety.
    yea really. jus walk away from that chick, any girl thats crazy enouigh to do that could mean some weierd shit in the future.

20. Collapse Details

natures moiturizer?

21. Collapse Details

fellas, ladies... she's japanese

she's probably saving it until she gets a gallon of his goo,then she'll warm it all back up, and bukkake herself in front of him.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by flyingbanana
    like maybe design a special semen receptacle to collect it all in so there aren't all those condoms floating about.
    hahahah

i gotta say, thats some weird shit. But before gettin your soliders and running the fuck outa there, you might want to try to figure out the truth. This could go anywhere from kinky to super fucked up.
    but if you like the girl you should at least delicately try to question and figure it out. Or just get her to start taking the pill, then you can pump her full of jizz with no worries.
    It's like a mystery you can't let bluelight down, we need to figure this out!!

23. Collapse Details

soap?

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saucy2040
    yea really. jus walk away from that chick, any girl thats crazy enouigh to do that could mean some weierd shit in the future.
    this kind of reaction is the reason she cried

yes, be ashamed

25. Collapse Details

maybe she's a bluelighter and she took a look at the 'Womens emotional wellbeing linked to semen intake' thread

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast