Bluelight

Thread: Craziest thing you have seen raving?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

ok sorry... hope i didnt insult any gods / believers.
    thx for correction!

2. Collapse Details

Well, certainly not me, anyhoo

3. Collapse Details

i saw an old couple (i'm taking about 70) dressed in outrageious clothes, i was rolling my ass off and to me it was funny as hell if someonme tellsme how to put an img off my pc i will show u

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by raverbby
    i saw an old couple (i'm taking about 70) dressed in outrageious clothes, i was rolling my ass off and to me it was funny as hell if someonme tellsme how to put an img off my pc i will show u
    goto http://www.imageshack.us click "Browse", find the file and then "host it!" and then copy the text from the bottom box and type [URL ]the image url here[/ URL]
    get rid of the spaces though.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by raverbby
    thanks lol [/IMG]

6. Collapse Details

that'a hilarious, were they rolling too?

7. Collapse Details

i have no idea, but i was strolling around the club and when i saw them at 1st it kinda freaked me out, i think they were paid to be therebut u never no

8. Collapse Details

god i hope so. that would be beyond funny.
    but not good for them, in their elderly state

9. Collapse Details

well u tend to see quite a few mature ravers at this event i go to once a month, they are around 40-50 i say good on them! i know they go for the buzz, this one woman is in her early 40's, a well know woman in the rave seen known to everyone as aunty donna lol. she's a reall mistress who loves to roll. i think its great but i dont think i would be able to hack it when i get to that age

10. Collapse Details

1. i cant see the pic, pleae post the link again.
    2. i think more old people should go to parties - i think being old is pretty terrible if youre just sitting at home all day... why not have a little party?

11. Collapse Details

at this one party in toledo, I opened a port o potty door and saw randycaver giving a blumpkin to a tranny.

the weird part was that she was wearing fairy wings. I never pictured her as one of those kinda people.

12. Collapse Details

Probably at this years Starscape...When the sun was up at 6 and it was ending..2 hippies climbed on top of this 15 foot dumpster full of trash from a rave and started doing backflips and swimming in it...

Imagine the contents of rave trash? (possible needles, vomit, shit, etc) compared to other trash

Me and the crew I was with didn't know whether to laugh or throw up....

We all laughed

13. Collapse Details

A midget dressed up perfectly with face paint and green hair the whole 9 yards as an Oompa loopa.

I have also seen a teacher at a rave. He taught at my high school but I knew him before that. He used to work as an after school child care worker at my Christian school. I would have said hi, but he wasn't very nice. Mr. Dang, lol.

14. Collapse Details

I saw kids taking the ecstasy at a rave once.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by GenericMind
    I saw kids taking the ecstasy at a rave once.
    i think its discusting! i was 18 1st time i rolled but now u see kids as young as 13 and i am saddened to hear that.
    xtc is a very strong drug that some full grown adults cant stomach let alone children/teens

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by eezeekial
    this one in houston did it for me

that's excellent.

17. Collapse Details

Craziest thing I've seen at a rave was a pregnant girl doing drugs in the back. But I've only been to two, and I don't plan on going to any more.

18. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Director of Communications
    a guy wearing a turban? absolutely crazy...

alasdair

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by alasdairm
    a guy wearing a turban? absolutely crazy...

alasdair
    I think they were pointing out the fact that he didn't have a shitload of dynomite strapped to his chest was crazy.

20. Collapse Details

camels
    for some reason they brought 10 or so camels to a psy trance festival i went to
    for a few seconds i really thought that the acid was stronger than i had imagined

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Jack
    Mine would have to be when I was rolling w/ my frined Tara. It was her first time and she was hillarious! We were driving around in here car w/ 3 of my friends she didnt know listening to Dj Inphinity. I was sitting in the passengers seat and she was driving. She would look to the left and then stop singing, and then slowly turn her head to face my w/ the funniest face I've ever seen.
    That face that tells you, "Oh my god, she is rolling bawlz!" Anyone who has seen a persons face when they first roll knows what I'm talking about........lol
    I couldnt stop laughing my ass off, cause I was rolling as well. It was one of the funniest moments of my life.
    that was smart, letting the newbie drive around a car full of people.

22. Collapse Details

^^ well shit they're still breathin right? no harm done, hehe

23. Collapse Details

I saw a midget in a diaper and bonnet sucking on a binky...

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Jack
    Mine would have to be when I was rolling w/ my frined Tara. It was her first time and she was hillarious! We were driving around in here car w/ 3 of my friends she didnt know listening to Dj Inphinity. I was sitting in the passengers seat and she was driving. She would look to the left and then stop singing, and then slowly turn her head to face my w/ the funniest face I've ever seen.
    That face that tells you, "Oh my god, she is rolling bawlz!" Anyone who has seen a persons face when they first roll knows what I'm talking about........lol
    I couldnt stop laughing my ass off, cause I was rolling as well. It was one of the funniest moments of my life.
    When did rolling in a car become a rave?

25. Collapse Details

^^ well shit they're still breathin right? no harm done, hehe
    sorry, but that's a stupid comment if you consider that it makes driving high any more alright

yes they are still breathing
    and that's also what everyone was thinking the second before they ran over someone crossing the street

drugs have a bad enough reputation without morons putting the life of others in danger... and being proud of it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast