Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: Craziest thing you have seen raving?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsFrank
    I was at a Palace party in New Orleans with a few friends. One of which,who had never rolled before. She ate two like the rest of us and rolled her as off. No one could understand what she was saying. Her boyfriend kind of lost her for a while and went looking for her. When he found her,she was in the middle of the floor,skirt hiked up and masturbating with a pretty big crowd around her. She was even blowing some random guy. The fucked up thing was that my friend was going to propose to her after the rave. Needless to say,there were no wedding bells.
    That story is fuckin disgusting. Wow. I cant really think of a time that i actually felt a physical reaction from readin something, but that really actually made me feel sick. Thats fuckin horrible yo. i feel so bad for your friend.

2. Collapse Details

^ which friend? the dude or the chick sucking people off while rolling her tits off?

3. Collapse Details

^ lol in a way I kinda feel sorry for both... that chick prolly felt so bad the next day. of course probably nowhere near as bad as the dude did, but still. I'm empathetic.

4. Collapse Details

^ yeah, that is grounds for immediate dismissal from a relationship. obviously.

I feel bad for both of them too. i mean, if you are all wacked out on a couple of pills for your first time, you may just make a few horrible decisions.

5. Collapse Details

i've seen some remarkable substances on the walls, toilets, and ceilings of rave bathrooms. nasty nasty stuff.

6. Collapse Details

This girl (my bro's ex) that I thought I'd never see in a place like that

also

people getting it on right there by the dancefloor

7. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew His Name Is Frank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
    ^ lol in a way I kinda feel sorry for both... that chick prolly felt so bad the next day. of course probably nowhere near as bad as the dude did, but still. I'm empathetic.
    Well,she was kind of a slut anyways. This just unleashed her sluttiness full throttle. Last I heard,she's a crack whore now.

8. Collapse Details

X really starts the downfall sometimes. This one chick I knew was a churchy slut who had kept a squeaky clean nose (not ass and mouth, though) all through grades 9-11. Then she tried her first tab and changed her mind about just about everything overnight. two years later, DEAD.

9. Collapse Details

A couple weeks ago at a music festival me and some friends were just kicking it on some rocks about 60 feet from the porta-pody (sp?) when all of a sudden somebody falls back out of it with his pants at his ankles and hits the ground unconscious I ran over to see if he was breathing and he was so I kinda just yelled for medical until they came, it was pretty surreal on a head full of acid and 2-ce.

10. Collapse Details

I once went to a rave and saw a huge dark room full of smoke and flashing lights. There were thousands of people running around, some of them skipping as if to say "look at me, I'm of questionable sexuality", and the others were either glaring at people or jumping around as if to say "look at me, I'll beat you up if you come any closer".

The walls were shaking.

People looked like they were trying to eat their own face.

Everyone was eating lollipops and babys pacifiers, even though they were clearly past the age of consent already, at least I assume so since there were so many people having sex in the corners.

So um, what was the question again, the craziest thing I've seen raving?

11. Collapse Details

Sounds like a typical rave lol.

12. Collapse Details

the policia.

13. Collapse Details

Back in the day at The Roxy on w17th st. (I think 17th) Anyway, this dude and chick start banging next to me, I could smell her fucking stank ass pussy. Foul!

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^you know you liked it.

15. Collapse Details

Once I saw a train floating into heaven with the thoughts of the thousands of kids dancing around bottled up inside it. I remember thinking, if only I could sell what is in that bottle, I will make millions of dollars. I felt as though it was the end of the world. Time had stood still, and we were in a huge box floating in space. It was hell, but that was OK because it was just the most belligerence and debauchery known to man. People were on drugs, and they were all living totally hedonistic lifestyles. There was sex... There was drugs... I had many hallucinations...

Then I sobered up and went home listening to the beats that were still inside my head for hours after I left...

16. Collapse Details

^^I like, very imaginitive.

Ive seen someone fitting from too much G or something, I dunno he just stumbled over with these 2 girls and he looked really weird and was twitching and jerking around, all of a sudden he just falls to the side and started like humping the wall(having a seizure) the 2 girls ran off to get the ambo peoples. Now I think about it, one of the girls should have stayed with that dude coz he was pretty fucked up.

Most other stuff was just pretty big fights and a few assholes making smartass comments. A guy wanted to beat up my friend because my friend asked him for a lighter, after that my mate was rolling so hard that every person that came up to him got a 20 minute lecture on being polite when people ask for lighters. Was pretty funny to watch but he's lucky he didnt get beaten up.

I saw a bad fight because some guy looked at someone "wrong" he got a good flogging too, felt pretty bad for him.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by specialrelativity
    ^you know you liked it.
    Yeah, I really didn't mind.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
    Mean yeah, she was doing something wrong, but I mean there should be a little understanding that she was FUCKED up, I mean, did they totally break up?

19. Collapse Details

hmm ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but how the hell do these parties go one and the cops not get wind anc shut it down and arrest a bunch of ppl for public intox and possession?

20. Collapse Details

I'm not sure where this should go, so I figure this is as good of place as any... does this fukin shIt appen to you? (thats me trying to type with a british accent..lol)

http://www.myspace.com/beyondtherave

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pillthrill
    hmm ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but how the hell do these parties go one and the cops not get wind anc shut it down and arrest a bunch of ppl for public intox and possession?
    What are you doing with yourself, sniffing dirty socks all evening? Since when is a rave illegal? Ever heard of Creamfields or Homelands?

Idiot.

22. Collapse Details

Troll got trolled.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cunnyjuice
    What are you doing with yourself, sniffing dirty socks all evening? Since when is a rave illegal? Ever heard of Creamfields or Homelands?

Idiot.
    Actually it was a actual question...apparently not. I have never been to a rave and I have always lived in small towns where they don't have them.

24. Collapse Details

wow...too many to list....a huge chunk of drywall ceiling caving in from the bass....guy/girl couple screwing on a speaker and he was licking her eyeball.....finding the back door to a party and having the security let me through when i was rolled outta my mind......a guy randomly throwing a container of snow cone syrup all over the people in line for food.....jesus...i could go on all day....lol

25. Collapse Details

a UV elephant painted on the wall of the club pranced right up to me and started doing weird, weird things.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast