Bluelight

Thread: Craziest thing you have seen raving?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This isn't too crazy, as much as...funny. But anybody in the Brooklyn rave scene will know this guy, Kevin Carpet! He is a guy who likes going around to raves, and will wrap himself in a carpet and lay down in front of a door, a bar, or a stage so people will step on him. Apparently he enjoys it, like a fetish. I've said hello to him a few times, very cool cat, very mellow and down to earth.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I was at a club about a year ago and I thought the main room was the inside of an oil tanker and was a massive rave with 10,000 people. Was pretty cool but a bit confusing.

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    me having a three sum and some 2 girls and me and 2 girls next to us doing the lady fuck thing then joining us the most awesome sexual experience in my life

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mrflowers00 View Post
    me having a three sum and some 2 girls and me and 2 girls next to us doing the lady fuck thing then joining us the most awesome sexual experience in my life
    cool story you lucky bastard!

5. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    A heavily pregnant lady dosing what appeared to be GHB/GBL in plain sight

6. Collapse Details

I've witnessed an extremely drunk Jesus dancing with himself.. And later in the night there was a Chinese dude in his 50s casually dressed, handing out roses.

Trippy as balls while rolling

7. Collapse Details

was at a doof once in a large warehouse with an out-door area, there were 3-7' phosphorescent paper mache mushrooms with all sorts of other black-light sculptures around, this was probably in '99-2000, in Texas, with Orange Tulip and Red Octagon pills. The Art Of Trance had just began playing a live PA set and i was soon to black out for that experience.

the last thing i can recall was amongst the make-shift-mushroom forest, there was a short buff dude whos biceps were like the size of my head, probably military in his mid-40's. he was only wearing his underwear, standing still flexing the whole time with this delighted shit eating grin while all these people surrounding him were breaking open glow-sticks and pouring the "glow juice" all over him.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ali-G 2am The Rex Stratford middle of a dnb rave lol

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Where do I start...

At EDC I saw a woman pissing onto another woman in public.

At NCMF a guy climbed a 50ft tree and raged there. He was pissing on people too.

and a acid trip gone wrong
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RreaJI3LMyQ

10. Collapse Details

very mellow and down to earth.
    I see what you did there.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by J.Wallace View Post
    This isn't too crazy, as much as...funny. But anybody in the Brooklyn rave scene will know this guy, Kevin Carpet! He is a guy who likes going around to raves, and will wrap himself in a carpet and lay down in front of a door, a bar, or a stage so people will step on him. Apparently he enjoys it, like a fetish. I've said hello to him a few times, very cool cat, very mellow and down to earth.
    Dude, I know him. I have him added on facebook lol

12. Collapse Details

Craziest things, eh? Well a buddy of mine who was on MDMA and 2C-B went on all fours and started barking like a dog for no reason.

In actuality, the craziest/funniest thing I've ever seen was at a rave I attended, which had two rooms. One room had the big name DJs and the other one had local DJs. Everyone in the local DJ room were probably the ones that were high out of their minds. Of this small group of people one of them was in a full out human-giraffe costume. He had the head of a giraffe, some spotted fur clothing, and the most massive pair of platform shoes I've ever seen. I've also never seen a guy that "high" before. Terrible joke haha.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567