Bluelight

Thread: Benzedrex - experienced - like adderall

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details

Please do not refer to yourself as "Someone Who IS Me".

2. Collapse Details

we dont swim here.

3. Collapse Details

I'm swimming right now bitches now reconize!

4. Collapse Details

Take the cottons out.
    Use 1 full tablespoon of muratic acid for each benzedrex cotton
    Squish it around(using chem resistan gloves)
    Squish and squeeze the cottons some more
    Now dry the solution in a pyrex slowly but be carefull not to inhale the muratic acid fumes(muratic acid evaporates last)
    Scrape the dried propylhexidrene /lavender oil/menthol up and add it to a jar or chem beaker

Now the fun part
    A little simple a/b chemistry if you will
    Add a 50/50 sodium hydroxide-dh20 water slowly to the dried propylhexidrene
    Make sure you do it in drops until the solution reads(14) basic on p/h strips or turns a milky white color
    Once it's basic add naptha to the solution at half volume.
    Shake the fuck out of it
    shake it some more
    and some more
    then some more

Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes or until the layers are noticably seperated(polar and non polar layers)
    the bottom layer will be the lye/water layer and the top will be the naptha layer wich will only contain propylhexidrene layer

Now siphon off the top layer being very carefull not to disturb or suck up any of the bottom layer
    Add to a new glass container(a sep funnel would be ideal)
    Now add half the volume of dh20 to the naptha/propylhexidrene
    Add 4 drops of muratic acid
    Now test the bottom layer(dh20) with some ph strips.you need it to read 7 or below and if its still in the higher basic range add a drop of acid at a time testing only the bottom(water ) layer..

now shake the fuck out of it and let it sit..

now carefully once it reads neutral or below siphon out the water layer into a pyrex being carefull not to get any of the top/naptha layer in it.

Dry the dh20/proplhexidrene at a low heat the water will eveporate first then the muratic acid and when it's dry you will be left with ONLY pure propylhexidrene and nothing else...

I watched some little elf over in cuba do this one time and the propylhexidrene was a brilliant sparkle of white with no lavender oil or menthol..

You have to understand a/b extractions to understand how to pull this off or it might cost alot of benzedrex inhalors...

Peace out

5. Collapse Details

I have taken benzedrex (propylhexedrine) multiple times. I have taken it as a studying substitute for ritalin. I take half of the cotton rod, cut it up in small pieces, put the pieces into capsules and swallow. It usually takes about an hour to kick in and another hour or two after that for me to peak. It is good for studying though tolerance builds up rapidly. Including the comedown the effects last about 15 hours and sometimes interrupt my sleep cycle if taken too late in the day. The effects are more like adderal than methylphenidate. It does have the tendency to make me VERY horny and I often find it difficult to get studying done under its influence due to the constant compulsion to masturbate ;^)

6. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    haha I guess the big pharm. companies can beat you too!! what is our world coming to!! lol

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dopeNmusicIsMylife View Post
    haha I guess the big pharm. companies can beat you too!! what is our world coming to!! lol
    What?

8. Collapse Details

Propylhexadrine did very little for me. It did make me a little euphoric. I felt calm and seemed to enjoy music more. Also made me horny as hell. Lol I have add so most amphetamines and their analogs just calm me and make me focus more. I did two inhalers. Only add Med that I can really abuse is ritalin.

9. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Quote Originally Posted by the_integerian View Post
    I have taken benzedrex (propylhexedrine) multiple times. I have taken it as a studying substitute for ritalin. I take half of the cotton rod, cut it up in small pieces, put the pieces into capsules and swallow. It usually takes about an hour to kick in and another hour or two after that for me to peak. It is good for studying though tolerance builds up rapidly. Including the comedown the effects last about 15 hours and sometimes interrupt my sleep cycle if taken too late in the day. The effects are more like adderal than methylphenidate. It does have the tendency to make me VERY horny and I often find it difficult to get studying done under its influence due to the constant compulsion to masturbate ;^)
    It's a very bad idea to ingest cotton like that, it can lead to intestinal blockages that can be life-threatening, at worst. Plus I find it greatly increases the side effects. What I do is take the cotton and cut it up into small pieces, and put it in a 20 oz bottle of something, vitamin water, sprite, something a bit acidic. Close it up, shake it up a bunch, let it sit... if possible give it some time just sitting there open, so the menthol and camphor will evaporate into the air as much as possible so you're not ingesting that. It's much better this way.

10. Collapse Details

It's actually pretty easy to do a vinegar extraction and pull out the oils with xylene or toluene. Whether you do the nonpolar wash or not you can evaporate it and take it in a cap.

11. Collapse Details

Casey Jones Express, Parlour Car 3, Floor 2, Room 5
    The Casey Jones Express recently called at Benzedrex Station where, as you may be aware, the station's namesake Benzedrex inhalers containing 250mg propylhexadrine are available for purchase over-the-counter, without age restrictions or ID requirements. The kitchen staff had an especially busy evening ahead of them, so the sous-chef saw to it to purchase himself one of these Benzedrex inhalers, as did many of the staff.

The sous-chef, who weighs 114kg and had ingested nuerontin several times that day totalling c. 3.6g O.P., easily removed the tip of the inhaler after using it in both nostrils twice. He was pleasantly surprised by the gentle scents of lavender and menthol. After breaking open the inhaler, he removed from within a long, thin, cylindrical piece of cotton containing the medication, and observed it. The sous-chef saw that the cotton was slightly colored towards the middle, while it was plain and white at the ends. As the sous-chef of a very fine kitchen serving a very fine dining car on a very fine luxury train, he knew all too well the dangers of intestinal blockage from a substance such as cotton, so, in the interest of Harm Reduction, the sous-chef decided to cut off the ends with scissors.

While the sous-chef had read that extractions of the propylhexadrine were possible and relatively simple (if a bit time consuming), the kitchen was unfortunately out of the process' essential lemon juice, ascorbic acid, or, strangely enough, any acidic liquid one might conceive of. So, he committed to swallowing them as painlessly as possible. That is why the sous-chef further cut the colored cotton into four small pieces, and disposed of the non-colored bits. He put the cottons, two at a time, at the back of his tongue and gulped down some water as quickly as he possibly could! There were no adverse reactions to the flavours of menthol and lavender, which the sous-chef found pleasant.

As the kitchen prepared for the serving of afternoon tea in the Parlour Cars, the sous-chef certainly noticed an upwelling of calm focus, alertness, and creative energy. In fact, this very report that you are reading was adapted from the sous-chef's own personal journal, into which he was seen to be scribbling furiously for several hours after the culinary duties for afternoon tea were completed.

At this time the Casey Jones Express was, oddly enough, still at the platform in Benzedrex Station for another few minutes while the commotion of afternoon tea was settling down. The sous-chef took this as an opportunity to purchase another Benzedrex inhaler. This time round, he decided to ingest the entire cotton, cut into three pieces. After this dose, the chef continued his journal scribbling with great fervour and even went so far as to demanding from the onboard Internet Relations Advisor that his journal entries be reviewed and edited for publication on this website. The sous-chef also wished it be specifically mentioned that he found great delight in the flavor of his burps after ingesting the inhaler cottons, as they took on the flavours mentioned earlier of lavender and menthol!

At the time of this publication, the sous-chef continues to exhibit symptoms of alert focus. His demeanor outside of his mad writings is rather mild, a welcome relief to the kitchen staff. They will surely be watching trepidatiously to see how the sous-chef's demeanor is influenced by the effects of his drugs wearing off! In the mean time, they jabber amongst themselves about the kitchen's disgraceful lack of liquids acidic, and how they simply must keep better track of these sorts of things. Furthermore, the product obtainable from the recipes read by the sous-chef would be a fine addition to the afternoon tea menu! So, the staff took it upon themselves to stock up on lemon juice very soon, in the interest of the Express's riders, and more importantly in the interest of Harm Reduction.

12. Collapse Details

Great body feeling just like adderral just not as intense this is relaxing.😊

13. Collapse Details

Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) --> ROB.

14. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    What would we ever do without all of your knowledge, Dresden? I feel like my head is exploding from it all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234