Bluelight

Thread: fishscale cocaine?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #26
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Man
    Fishscale shimmers because it is cut with methamphetamine. I love when I get fishscale because it seems so much longer lasting with the crystal. A lot of people don't like using crystal though so dealers just say it's good shit. Thats why a lot of people don't know what fishscale really is...

    lolwut
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #27
    Bluelighter LightTrailz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ktown, Ontario
    Posts
    2,320
    Thats exactly what i was about to say a bunch of coke jacked up with meth in it isnt going to shimmer . and for the record ive had all kinds of coke from chunky powder to yellow to glimmering to hard white chaulk lookin stuff . and the chaulk lookin stuff was actually one of the best types of coke i ever had no glimmer or anything . with the off white/yellow tinge stuff comin in 2nd . and i can get the caulk stuff all day long and i know its good cuz everyone ive gave it to says it puts the shit theyve been gettin to shame .

    and the one time i actually got that poor excuse for coke ie the shit cut with speed i could immediatly tell by the insane burn when you blew the shit . and needless to say tha dealers lucky he didnt get the shit kicked out him.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #28
    you all say the best coke i ever had looked like this looked like that ,why dont you say what made you think it was thebst shit you ever had,

    basically how did the best coke you ever had make you feel?? cause i gotta say the best coke i ever had looked NOTHING like what any of you describe

    BUT i bet my experience matches that of those who has had the chance to ingest GOOD COCAINE HCL,best example i can give is "Le Junk"


    i have had coke that made me feel like i was on speed ,gringing my teeth and shit ,very unpleasant,VERY!!!! and everyone there thought that was great coke,i mean they were bragging and shit,that was rocked up white coke,even had shinnyness to it

    the stuff that made me feel AWESOME,horny..so so so SO fuckin horny ,i felt awesome i cant even describe it,i really cant,well i can a bit ,i just know if i had that shit available to me every day,i would be a fucking coke head

    the best part was not fiending,and being able to fall right to sleep,but jesus christ i felt stimulation like pouring from inside me almost FORCE"N me to just open up to people ,tell them how i felt ,i had to leave cause i thought i was gonna try and screw my cousins g/f i was so horny

    it was blissfully the most euphoria i ever felt

    and when when opend the bag we thought it was soap shavings,but it numbedthe hell outta us,it really did look like small soap shavings but disolved really easy like lick your finger and it would disolve a bit on your finger
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #29
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    830
    So should good coke burn slightly or be completely smooth? You hear conflicting stories about really smooth coke being cut with lidocaine/benzocaine or some other anaesthetic. Best coke I had was smoothish but you could still feel a burn.

    EDIT:

    you all say the best coke i ever had looked like this looked like that ,why dont you say what made you think it was thebst shit you ever had,
    Best coke I had didn't make me feel heavily stimulated, just different from normal with heavy confidence and I was having a real good time. I enjoy stimulants but I didn't feel heavily stimulated, just more awake and happy in an almost aggressive way (I'm normally quite placid and only get aggro for good reasons). Almost like I was the boss of everyone and no one could give me grief...
    Last edited by hexxx; 12-02-2008 at 23:05.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #30
    Bluelighter LightTrailz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ktown, Ontario
    Posts
    2,320
    Like wise ive only 1 batch that ever made me extremly speedy/ edy and aggressive . everything else ive gotten between that point and now has been nice calm euphoric minimal twitchyness / cracked out feeling . no come down what so ever and yes as you put it horny but i dont ever count that in my coke use i dont mind feeling good but when i do drugs i dont want to be feel like i wanna fuck everything.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Man
    Fishscale shimmers because it is cut with methamphetamine. I love when I get fishscale because it seems so much longer lasting with the crystal. A lot of people don't like using crystal though so dealers just say it's good shit. Thats why a lot of people don't know what fishscale really is...
    You are fucking retarded. (Sorry if someone else got to it first, I didn't read past his post)
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #32
    Fishscale is typically good, real fishscale is a different method of cooking it(I believe its easier then oil based)

    but, nowadays, most any kind of rocked coke can be called fishscale, funny, how dealers hustle things..
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #33
    So should good coke burn slightly or be completely smooth? You hear conflicting stories about really smooth coke being cut with lidocaine/benzocaine or some other anaesthetic. Best coke I had was smoothish but you could still feel a burn.
    Good coke should not burn at all. This is because it is not crystalline, whereas a lot of cuts, especially active ones, are crystalline. Salts also may burn too.

    If you have good coke, you should not even notice it going up when you snort it. If there is any burn at all, it is cut.

    Coke also should not be strongly numbing. If you are getting a strong numbing sensation, extreme numbness, et cetera, that means it is cut with a topical analgesic such as lidocaine or procaine. Cocaine is slightly numbing, and should take a minute or two before starting to numb, whereas other numbing agents are stronger and numb you instantly.

    Good coke should be slightly waxy, white, and numbing. While 'fishscale' cocaine is usually in reference to really good cocaine, it should not be pearlescent at all and this kind of fishscale texture means it is cut. Doesn't mean it's shitty coke, just means it's cut.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #34
    My 2 cents: I have only crossed paths with 3 very distinct types of such matter...

    First around beginning of '02: Soft, off-white(I cant really say yellowish tint because I dont remember) however this was definately not fishcale-esque at all. I remember because it never was in a rock but yet it was always so soft. Cutting it up was the easiest part, it would just crumble and melt apart. Really weird but thats the stuff you need to find. 2 hours of just talking, showing off, euphoria, and trying not to interrupt anyone else.

    sometime in '05: The horrid shit that someone cooks up and has no coke at all. Regular hard white powder/rocks. One time was enough, never even looked back thankfully.

    Recent: THE SO-CALLED FISHCALE aka peruvian flake bomb ass yola. Great in every essence that cocaine should be or as I best described it in my first experience except for one BIG DOWNSIDE, the geeked out feeling I get from anymore than one normal line; craving more, not feeling comfortable around anybody, mind racing, and just not having fun. It still has great euphoria but possibly that le junk cracker could clean this up to be real good just like it appears to be. but im not gonna take picture to show or try to clean using le junk method because I have given up on this "FISHCALE" myth and blow all together.......................................... ..
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #35
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,434
    best coke i ever had was yellow-ish and soft. it was almost kinda oily looking. it was hands down the strongest most pure coke i ever had..it was also the first coke i ever IV'd. i did it mixed with a big shot of dope and proceded to throw up like whoa. what a rush.

    i would assume the better the coke, the softer and more moist it would be since its hygroscopic.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by medicine cabinet
    oh c'mon....

    its not online...its email??

    hard powder?

    fishscale is ust slang for good coke cause it can have a pearly look to it. ive had coke that looked like scale and it sucked, the physical aperence can be recreated.
    All the good gurl I have had here looked shiny and fluffy and reaks when broken down. Plus has real strong smell of acetone. I dont you can re create that "fishscale" look
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #37
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,434
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=350082

    read down at the bottom. it says how a guy made his loot by selling a cut called "fishscale" to the coke dealers for 800$/1kg. so yeah, it is possible to recreate.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #38
    Also stay away from that oil base stuff its not any good especially if you are trying to cook up.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #39
    Bluelighter IzaBadger!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,056
    On the recreation of shimmery coke thing - we get SHIT coke in the UK. Lately though, i've had a batch that's been all shimmery. It#'s ok coke, but it makes me feel REALLY nauseus after a while, so it's obviously got some fairly unpleasant cut in it.

    If you DON'T live in the UK though, you've got a considerably better chance of not getting total shite
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by medicine cabinet
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=350082

    read down at the bottom. it says how a guy made his loot by selling a cut called "fishscale" to the coke dealers for 800$/1kg. so yeah, it is possible to recreate.
    Naw I think that is a bunch of BS
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #41
    I thought fishscale was high quality cocaine with little to no cuts. I was under the impression that the term "fishscale" was referring to way the pure cocaine coagulates into little scales from moisture in the air.

    But it wouldn't surprise me if unscrupulous dealers are using "fishscale" in the same way e dealers have "triplestacks"
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #42
    That is what fishscale is good coke not a cut. You cant believe all those postings the dea makes. Those where the same people who said bags of smack from jersey (.1 $10 bags) where testing at like 80% purity. If you know anything you know that is just a bunch of bs cause for one the dealers wouldn't be making any money
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #43
    Bluelighter Lola'sCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    465
    Pay less attention to appearance and more attention to effects. IME, great cocaine can look 'shitty' while shitty cocaine can look absolutely perfect. There's no real indicator in how it looks.

    Of course, within reason. There was some guy on here recently babbling on about having chunky brown coke... If it's brown, think twice
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornishman
    Basically you cant buy proper uncut cocaine. Because there's too much money in it for the dealers.
    Yes you can. If you are paying $100 for a g it should be straight coke if not you are getting scammed
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola'sCola
    Pay less attention to appearance and more attention to effects. IME, great cocaine can look 'shitty' while shitty cocaine can look absolutely perfect. There's no real indicator in how it looks.

    Of course, within reason. There was some guy on here recently babbling on about having chunky brown coke... If it's brown, think twice
    I dont see how good coke can look shitty. If its real good coke it is going to be shiny and attract moisture. The more moisture it attracts the better it is.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #46
    Bluelighter Lola'sCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    465
    ^ some of the best coke I've had has had a yellowish tinge to it, no shine, and came in powder (not rock) form. It was smooth going up, had a wonderful, euphoric buzz and the comedown was non-existent. In total time between snorting and being back at base level was 50min.

    On the other hand, I've had coke that was how you describe: shiny and moisture attracting, all white and pearlescent - I did a wash on that and it contained 0% cocaine.

    I'm not saying it's more likely that good coke looks shitty - I'm just saying looks aren't the best way to tell whether your blow is good or not.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #47
    What you probably got was meth. Theres no meth here. But all the good coke I have come across is white and shiny and reeks of acetone
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #48
    Bluelighter 'medicine cabinet''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    6,434
    ^there is def meth in bmore. they busted a lab in harford county like a year ago.

    you cant judge a book by its cover. ive had shitty lookin "scale" coke before, and really good soft clumpy powder that was yelloish looking...you can usually tell by the smell tho, the smell makes my stomach churn.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #49
    Meth in Baltimore? No I never seen or heard of it. Haford County isnt Baltimore either. When I say Baltimore I mean Baltimore City not county. When is the last time you where served meth when you where intown? Im willing to bet never
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by medicine cabinet
    ^there is def meth in bmore. they busted a lab in harford county like a year ago.

    you cant judge a book by its cover. ive had shitty lookin "scale" coke before, and really good soft clumpy powder that was yelloish looking...you can usually tell by the smell tho, the smell makes my stomach churn.
    It was clumpy because the moisture int the air was making it stick together so that is a sighn of good coke. Have you had anything that smelled like nail polish remover(Acetone)?
     

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •