Bluelight

Thread: **************REMINDER- PLEASE READ - NO-"What Did I/Should I Take" Threads**********

1. Collapse Details
    **************REMINDER- PLEASE READ - NO-"What Did I/Should I Take" Threads********** 
    Exclamation
    Threads requesting identification of, among other things, mushrooms, pills, powders, things that you have taken based on what you felt, and so on, will be closed on sight. This is not a new policy and has been the rule in this forum for quite some time. Lately we have been getting a lot of threads, particularly mushroom ID threads, I guess as they are in season, and the moderators are tiring of closing them. Please do not make any more. If you are picking mushrooms, you need also to pick up a good text on mycology, and hopefully, have some experienced and knowledgeable friends. If you are fucking around with mushrooms that you are in any way uncertain of, you shouldn't be, and you are putting your life at risk.

This also includes threads asking whether one should use a substance or not. We are NOT here to help you decide what drug to use, but we ARE here to help make it safe. As with the ID threads, threads of suh a nature will be immediately closed. If that happens to a thread of yours, read this!!!!!

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Regards,
    SKL
    Last edited by swilow; 04-08-2008 at 00:08.

2. Collapse Details

bump. Come on, guys, I've closed three of these today....
    Last edited by swilow; 18-06-2008 at 09:52.

3. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    Bump Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    Blimp

5. Collapse Details

To find out what you may have taken, I recommend going to your regional drug discussion forum. There, you may find threads about drugs going around your area. Because psychedelics have such different dose-response curves and effects from person to person, it is virtually impossible for even an experienced user to deduct what someone else has taken purely on the basis of a brief description of the experience.

6. Collapse Details

Or you could just evolve one of those internal GC/MS systems ...