Bluelight

Thread: What to eat on meth?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What to eat on meth? 
    Bluelighter
    Ninja
    What are some good, bearable foods to eat to keep yourself healthy, and to get rid of that knot at the bottom of your stomach after not eating for a day. I'm sure the way to go is to stay nourished, but I'm having trouble eating. What do you recommend?

2. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)
    Anything you can stomache.. you probably wonmt be hungery for much...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I know, I'm NOT hungry for much. But I would like to know what foods people have found easiest to stomache while on meth, in order to keep nutrients in their body.
    Phreex, you said in another post that your buddies at the house ate nothing but meth, and were completely strung out. Part of your means to stay healthy and sane was to maintain a healthy diet.
    Any help is appreciated.

4. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    bananas

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If you can't stomach barely anything I reccomend bread. Grains are important for energy and it's very easy to hold down. Infact, if your stomach is hurting you're better off eating some lightly blackened bread.

6. Collapse Details

Star
    i can't eat while tweakin. bleh. but i'll get myself to down a fruit smoothie. sure its not "eating" persay--but its semi-nutritious, and will provide you with some calories.
    and they are super fuckin yummy.
    me and the people at the fruit smoothie stand see a lot of eachother
    ~kristen~

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

I can always stomach instant potatoes personally...

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    im not sure if it counts as food, but i can always eat lipton noodle soup. im obsessed with it. i must always have it or else i can't eat anything. bread is good in theory, but too dry. lipton soup is a beverage and a food in one. try it.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Mmmmmmmmm, much better. I just painfully munched a quarter pounder with cheese, and washed it down with a couple glasses of milk. All thanks to, I believe fairnymph from another post, who suggested smoking a bowl beforehand. Thanks guys. But keep the replies comin' for the next meal time in 8 hours.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ya really man we used to go for sushi after raves all the time back in my meth days... it's really easy on your stomach... well it was for everyone that actually tried it...

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Nuttin' like a strong cuppa T and vegemite on toast!!

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bump
    Trying to eat when your speeding blows. Your never hungry but have to eat so you don't get sick. I'd say take some one a day vitamines & fresh fruit. And drink some oj...

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Star
    After about 3-4 straight days of tweakin my friend and I discovered the perfect food to eat while on meth....watermelon.
    It's good and isn't really too heavy in your stomach.

16. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    A good friend of mine always makes himself a full English breakfast with a glass of freshly squeezed OJ. Puts everything into a blender and blends it down. Then puts it in a glass and drinks it.....
    Harry

17. Collapse Details

Germany mostly, US sometimes, Australia every now and then
    Arrow
    I agree with starlight, smoothies, especially protein and vitamin fortified ones, are the way to go. Jamba Juice is my friend...
    Also, soup or stew can be bearable, yogurt sometimes, as it is soothing on the stomach...really anything that's wet, but I simply CANNOT swallow any dry foods like bread/chips/etc.

18. Collapse Details

for some strange, odd reason, macaroni and cheese is my comfort food .. i may not be able to eat much, but it i can stomach it, somehow.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yeh, i think other people were gettin to the juicy stuff. you know when you wanna eat and drink something at the same time, go for watermelons, oranges, juicy fruit, or some soup.

20. Collapse Details

starlight was right, smoothies are probably the best to drink while you are tweaking. Other than that, try to shoot for eating right before supplement doses, because of course, that will be the lowest peak of the experience.

21. Collapse Details

I would definitely recommend taking a multivitamin like Centrum. That'll take care of some vitamin deficiencies since you're not eating much. Aside from that just make sure you get enough protein and some simple carbohydrates.
    BAM!

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Am I the only one who doesn't find it hard to eat on gib? I mean.. it's not like I get hungry or anything, but I don't 100% loose the urge to eat and I can eat pretty much whatever is presented to me.

23. Collapse Details

[quote]Originally posted by Big Up T-Dot:
    Am I the only one who doesn't find it hard to eat on gib? I mean.. it's not like I get hungry or anything, but I don't 100% loose the urge to eat and I can eat pretty much whatever is presented to me.
    Hehe you may be one of the VERY few. I find it almost impossible to put food into myself, sometimes I gag just looking at food.
    Oh and jamba juice is definately the way to go. Mmm I want that raspberry one right now!

24. Collapse Details

Talking
    Vanilla sports shakes...MMMMMMMM and so healthy

25. Collapse Details

What are some good, bearable foods to eat to keep yourself healthy, and to get rid of that knot at the bottom of your stomach after not eating for a day. I'm sure the way to go is to stay nourished, but I'm having trouble eating. What do you recommend?
    Maybe I'm missing something. A day here or there of not eating very much is hardly cause for concern. Now, if you're doing meth enough that you are talking about several days a week of not eating, you'll need more than just a good meal to fix your problems. Let's just say you're even doing meth every night but perhaps one line (enough to impact dinner). You'll still be eating breakfast and lunch. If you're binging every day and find you're losing lots of weight, I'd try to quit the meth rather than finding that perfect meal you can stomach.
    doc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast