Bluelight

Thread: GBL Megathread - 2nd dose

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Dunno if i'm allowed to post this, but if not delete it please . Was wondering if anyone could link me to a reputable site to aquire this from, my alloys are getting pretty caked and need a good cleaning.

2. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Definitely not allowed, Cbrox. No sources even for legal alloy cleaning products, I'm afraid. I've not had any problems from ordering from UK sites myself. Not ordered from overseas but I know other folks have done so succesfully. Happy hunting .

3. Collapse Details

I'm expecting a 250 ml bottle of guice to arrive tomorrow. I have the necessary equipment/tools to change it into GHB, via the bi-carb of sodium method. Is it worth doing? I'm afraid of messing it up and losing my guice.

I can't help shake the feeling that I'm doing damage to myself by ingesting "alloy cleaner", especially to my stomach and my liver. I think GHB would be "safer" in that respect. What do you guys think?

4. Collapse Details

I've found GHB to be a lot less harsh on my stomach and think it's overall better for you but there are worries about ingesting large amounts of salts if you're dosing frequently. We're not allowed to talk about the conversion here as it's technically manufacture of a controlled substance but I have had moderate success with the method I think you're talking about.

5. Collapse Details

Aye, I'm not looking for tips on the conversion or anything, I'm just wondering whether or not my worries about GBL doing my stomach and liver damage are enough to justify attempting such a thing.

6. Collapse Details

just suppin 0.5 ml in Orange juice.. I presume those plastic pipettes accurate enough to measure gbl?

7. Collapse Details

They're ok if you have nothing else. You should really get a measuring syringe from the pharmacy. I got a 5ml one which is perfect for a euro from boots.

Edit: say you need it for measuring out baby medicine.

8. Collapse Details

I feel messed up man. the mental affects post withdrawal are horrible for me, driving me slowly back to it argh

9. Collapse Details

Go hang out with your mates, exercise or see a movie or something. Keep yourself occupied,

10. Collapse Details

not feeling much after an hour, maybe a little tipsy.. think I'll take another 0.5 in a little while

11. Collapse Details

Edit: say you need it for measuring out baby medicine.
    Why would you need to tell them what you're buying it for? They couldn't care less I'm sure and it's none of their business anyway. It's a measuring syringe not anything dangerous.

12. Collapse Details

Is this your first time taking it? I found it did nothing for me under 1.5ml, but then again everyone reacts differently to it.

It wears off after about 2 hours. I'd say next time you do it take 1ml. By moving up in little doses you'll find your sweet spot. It is very easy to overdo it though so be careful! A milliliter can be the difference between a strong buzz and full on G sleep! Thats easier said than done though

13. Collapse Details

yeah but some pharmacists are proper cunts, and assume everyone buying needles (of any kind) is a junkie/drug user/scum of the earth

some don't give two shits and happily sell codeine linctus if you say you have a cough

edit: cheers Tryptamite, it is my first time.. just trying it tonight, if its good then I think I may find it v useful, although I will try and not get hooked!!
    might take your advice and have a modest 1ml in about 15 mins
    Last edited by Shambles; 24-11-2008 at 01:04. Reason: F*ck ast*ri*sks

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpade View Post
    Why would you need to tell them what you're buying it for? They couldn't care less I'm sure and it's none of their business anyway. It's a measuring syringe not anything dangerous.
    In case they ask, whats the harm in having a story? It is actually for measuring out baby medicine, so by telling the pharmacist this he'll ensure he gets the right one.

Also a lot of pharmacy assistants are young, naive and stupid. They will associate "syringe" with heroin.

15. Collapse Details

I went looking for one to stick olive oil into my ears, didn't bother to concoct a story didn't really think it was an issue.

16. Collapse Details

having an earlobe fry up were you?

17. Collapse Details

Nah some pasta!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tekkeN View Post
    yeah but some pharmacists are proper cunts, and assume everyone buying needles (of any kind) is a junkie/drug user/scum of the earth
    ask for a 'plunger' then.

and i dunno what kind you get, but i've never had any with needles.

19. Collapse Details

I don't really use pharmacists, a healthy young un like me rarely needs to but I have heard stories from friends and family of them being ridiculously strict on anything pin related, not to mention some of them when you ask for opiate pain medication..

I just used the pipette again, made it a little under 1ml just to be sure.. my Orange juice smelled a bit like alloy cleaner so I added some sugar, tastes normal now

20. Collapse Details

Gelatin capsules ftw.

Or diluting it with warm water and putting it up your bum is meant to be good aswell. I've not tried that yet though!

21. Collapse Details

yeah caps are a good idea, you could take them out with you well easily.. not going to be sticking it up me bum'ole, its not expensive enough

edit to add: the roughly 1.5ml I have had is making me feel pretty good.. listening to Date Rape by Sublime which seems fitting..

i think a joint would go down a treat now!
    Last edited by tekkeN; 24-11-2008 at 02:10.

22. Collapse Details

hmmm, still awake, gonna try a ml again.. was getting something before.. do people generally drink their paint stripper beverage fast or sip over a little while?

23. Collapse Details

In one, personally.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tekkeN View Post
    hmmm, still awake, gonna try a ml again.. was getting something before.. do people generally drink their paint stripper beverage fast or sip over a little while?
    In a shot of orange juice chased with more orange juice if I don't have any caps. I used to not really mind the taste, I was able to add it to a pint of ribena,, but now I can't stand it. Dunno why...

25. Collapse Details

hold your nose and down it

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast