Bluelight

Thread: Snorting meth?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Snorting meth? 
    Bluelighter
    Hi just wondering if its a good idea to do lines of meth? I cant source any speed/amp although I can source meth/crystal. Im abit of a nub when it comes to tweaking. Is there much difference between amp and meth? If it is snortable whats the best way to do it? Cut it with something? etc etc. Sorry if this is a stupid question, it seems like everyone smokes/ivs meth.
    Last edited by Romie1092; 27-12-2008 at 10:55. Reason: woops i cant spell meth

2. Collapse Details

Are u reffering to amp sulphate? I havnt seen many meth or sulphates here in australia since i moved here. The speed u get is already cut unless u know the cook. We usually railed lines in europe or ate it if u dont mind a bit of a tummy ache. I would advise againts IVing it if u dont know what its cut with.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Not to sure what I mean. Im guessing im referring to amp sulphate which is speed?? (which i cant get my hands on), but I can get my hands on crystal/ice or what ever you wanna call it. The stuff people normally smoke in crack pipes. Im wondering if that can be turned to a power and snorted. Hopefully I make sense : /

Sorry I dont have much idea what im going on about, I tried some reseach but got more confused. To many different types of stuff.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Romie1092 View Post
    Not to sure what I mean. Im guessing im referring to amp sulphate which is speed?? (which i cant get my hands on), but I can get my hands on crystal/ice or what ever you wanna call it. The stuff people normally smoke in crack pipes. Im wondering if that can be turned to a power and snorted. Hopefully I make sense : /
    If u can get pure crystals ur a lucky man u just crush it into powder. Get ur lisence or ID card and make small lines. Roll up a 20 dollar note or whatever and snort n enjoy lol

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Sounds good thanks for the help, I got a mate who is abit of a meth head so I can get crystal off him. So according to erowid a dosage of meth snorted assuming its pure should be around 10-50mg?
    Last edited by Romie1092; 27-12-2008 at 10:56.

6. Collapse Details

I thought you meant Meph as in Mephedrone

7. Collapse Details

Maybe he pronounces his t's as f's. Like birfday... so he wrote meph.. meaning meth?? lol

Anyway - just tip a small amount out, crush it into a powder with the flat part of a card (Licence etc) and then rack it into a line and snort it like normal (using a rolled note).

In terms of dosage if you are a newbie and it's as strong as you say it is - try about a thin 5cm long line and see how you feel after about 30mins then if you need more do it again. Don't forget it takes longer to take effect snorting it and it also lasts longer.

8. Collapse Details

Yeah just crush the crystals up and you're good to go. Start with 1/3 - 1/2 a point (30mg - 50mg) and go from there.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina George View Post
    Maybe he pronounces his t's as f's. Like birfday... so he wrote meph.. meaning meth?? lol

Anyway - just tip a small amount out, crush it into a powder with the flat part of a card (Licence etc) and then rack it into a line and snort it like normal (using a rolled note).

In terms of dosage if you are a newbie and it's as strong as you say it is - try about a thin 5cm long line and see how you feel after about 30mins then if you need more do it again. Don't forget it takes longer to take effect snorting it and it also lasts longer.
    thanks for the info, youre actually right about the t's and f's too , it does cause me abit of grief in RL but unfortunately I cant get it fixed, already tried. fixed my posts and shit but cant fix the title of the thread

10. Collapse Details

Just be careful when you're crushing larger crystals that they don't shoot off in smaller bits from under the card when you push it down... wastage is not an option.

11. Collapse Details

thanks for the info, youre actually right about the t's and f's too , it does cause me abit of grief in RL but unfortunately I cant get it fixed, already tried. fixed my posts and shit but cant fix the title of the thread
    Updated thread title to alleviate any confusion.

12. Collapse Details

I crush the crystal in a little foil to stop it flying around, and I add a little glucose to make it easier to work with and it helps the sting and taste a little. IMO ur better off smoking it. Or wacking it, but thats another story.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dnaenterprises1@ya View Post
    I crush the crystal in a little foil to stop it flying around, and I add a little glucose to make it easier to work with and it helps the sting and taste a little. IMO ur better off smoking it. Or wacking it, but thats another story.
    Glucose and crystal? I think MSM is better to cut with meth... but in all seriousness.. is this guy going to go out looking for glucose or MSM just to rack up with? I wouldn't bother. Just have a couple of small rails and take the pain.

Don't start smoking it though Romie. Smoking it is more addictive (mmm so more-ish) and you go through your gear quicker! I know I sound like a drug awareness ad but smoking it is a different rush that doesnt last as long but is more immediate... and it will get you hooked on the glass penis in no time. Fuck that.

14. Collapse Details

Yeah stick with snorting, a lot more social and casual and a lot less fiendish.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Romie1092

Sorry I dont have much idea what im going on about, I tried some reseach but got more confused. To many different types of stuff.
    In Oz, speed is just methamphetamine that's been cut to shit. In Europe it refers to amphetamine.

As the others have said, just crush it up and snort it and stay safe.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thanks for all the replies and help once again, I have no interest in trying to smoke or iv it. Id rather not try it to, cant miss something youve never experienced. :P

17. Collapse Details

honestly, I would think about intranasal meth in forms of Bumps rather than Lines.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    My friend has informed me he can also get me base. What is the difference between base and meph? They said it is a really thick liquid (thick like glucose) and will have to be cut with something such as glucose powder.

19. Collapse Details

Australian Drug Discussion
    You be fine snorting meth crystals, just crush with card or chop up with razor blade, start with small line and see how you feel, go from there.

20. Collapse Details

My friend has informed me he can also get me base. What is the difference between base and meph? They said it is a really thick liquid (thick like glucose) and will have to be cut with something such as glucose powder.
    They're the same chemically, the difference is, as your friend said, in the form. I've had base that comes as everything from nearly liquid with chunks of solid powder in it to a thick paste like vegemite. In my experience base is usually much more variable in quality as well.

If you're mainly interested in snorting it, stick with the crystal. Some base can be snorted, but often it's very hard because it's too wet or too thick.

21. Collapse Details

I find tat shards will go a long way if snorted. I could make a gram last like 3 nights of its good stuff when im snorting but if im smoking it will be gone half way through the night. I think snorting is the most efficient way to get off with meth. It will burn though but hey, its better than coughing up shit for a week after smoking...ick just thinking about smoking meth makes my tummy turn, diont think ill ever do it again coz of how sick it makes me EVERY TIME, even IV doesnt make me sick but I definitely dont recommend that.

22. Collapse Details

Thanks for all the replies and help once again, I have no interest in trying to smoke or iv it. Id rather not try it to, cant miss something youve never experienced. :P
    I would suggest you check out the My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine! thread for the most in depth answers to any questions you may have. Just about anything you would want to know will be answered in there.

23. Collapse Details

Methamphetamine is "methylated," meaning that it is water soluble. It is more quickly absorbed by the human body and can be injected other than non-methylated amphetamine. I would also suggest intranasal ingestion as it may be less addictive than other methods. Do not cut it, you would only be making it less potent.

24. Collapse Details

some times i cut meth with sugar or dexies to make it less spicy for snorting, usually dont bother tho, deff wanna crush up the shards tho for racking

25. Collapse Details

pools are pretty good though

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast