Bluelight

Thread: Snorting meth?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by claire22
    Methamphetamine is "methylated," meaning that it is water soluble. It is more quickly absorbed by the human body and can be injected other than non-methylated amphetamine. I would also suggest intranasal ingestion as it may be less addictive than other methods. Do not cut it, you would only be making it less potent.
    You're right that it's got an extra methyl group, but that doesn't make it water soluble; amphetamine salts are water soluble too, no? Amphetamine can be IV'd as well.

The difference is that methamphetamine has extra lipid solubility (soluble in fat), allowing it to cross the Blood-Brain-Barrier quicker and easier, leading to increased potency and strength.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
    You're right that it's got an extra methyl group, but that doesn't make it water soluble; amphetamine salts are water soluble too, no? Amphetamine can be IV'd as well.
    Yes it can, don't know why I wrote that. Bit valiumed up, I was just thinking of the 'methyl'. My drugged up mistake, lol

3. Collapse Details

Romie1092, the speed you say you used to get would have in all likelihood been meth mixed with glucose or MSM or similar. Unless specifically sold as amphetamine, it's very likely any speed it will be meth.

If you're intending to insufflate crushed meth crystal, I would definitely suggest you first mix it with glucose. It will certainly bite less, and will allow you to dose more gradually. I don't recommend anything like a dose of 30-50mg straight off, unless you have a high tolerance. Harm Reduction wise, I'd suggest starting with ~5mg and work up.

Remember, oils ain't oils. Like anything, crystal can be more or less pure. If you're inexperienced it's always best to start off lightly and work up. The base you spoke of is an impure form of meth, likely containing solvents and/or impurities from the synthesis.

4. Collapse Details

Snorting meth = less rush than smoking it. Youll be awake longer with no buzz , just a shitty " i cant sleep " feeling.

Sonrting meth is a waste. Unless you get garbage that tastes so bad you cant smoke it.....

5. Collapse Details

the stuff sold to you as ''speed'' , ''base'' or ''pure'' is methamphetamine. each of those 3 could be stronger than the other depending on who, where u get off. norm speed - base - ice is the higher meth quanity

6. Collapse Details

have snorted ice once in 05, bout just under half a gram, i sweated heaps, and got a headacheand iritable. ended up a shit night. i had high tolorance bak then so if ur new id suggest cutting it likke phase dancerr said. i didnt find it to burn like base tho. even the ice i snorted in mexico didnt burn.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wArEhOuSePuNk View Post
    Snorting meth = less rush than smoking it. Youll be awake longer with no buzz , just a shitty " i cant sleep " feeling.

Sonrting meth is a waste. Unless you get garbage that tastes so bad you cant smoke it.....
    Snorting meth definately gives a buzz, I have vivid memories of the high I used to get when I first starting using meth and would snort it.

It would be different if you were already a regular pipe smoker I guess, since you'd have a tolerance and be used to a much more intense method of ingestion.

8. Collapse Details

snorting gives u a rush but not as long-lasting (IME)
    but to be fair i was already a pipe-smoker, so it wudnt hit me as hard due to its lower level of bio availability (79% or so compared to 90% approximates)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crankinit View Post
    Snorting meth definately gives a buzz, I have vivid memories of the high I used to get when I first starting using meth and would snort it.

It would be different if you were already a regular pipe smoker I guess, since you'd have a tolerance and be used to a much more intense method of ingestion.
    oh no doubt you get a buzz , but smoking it is twice as good as snorting it with not as harsh of a come-down.

But im sure shooting it is twice as good as smoking it..... but ill never find out

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    thanks for all the help once again, id still rather not smoke it tbh, im abit of an addictive person. just wondering would a valium or 2 be a good idea to knock me out once ive had enough of being awake?

11. Collapse Details

yes , thats a perfect idea & actually preferred by alot of Stim. users ^

12. Collapse Details

yeah go the val or a xany, either ones good
    yeah if u got an addictive personality stay away from meth in general, but if you're adamant about it just stay away from the pipe!

13. Collapse Details

You might find eating gear to be less problematic than trying to make lines out of some gooey goey. Just mix it into some convenient beverage to disguise the taste. Meth burns your sinuses going up and to be honest I don't think there is that much to be gained by doing lines.

Of course eating speed tends to make it last longer than other ways, you might find yourself wishing for sleep after being awake too long in which case the benzos you mention would probably assist you in getting some rest. However, sleeping pills are not so benign and are themselves something to be careful with.

Other, more direct, methods of taking the drug tend to result in overindulgence and fixation upon "the rush".

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Its not really about the rush for me, its more about staying awake and having energy as ill be at a music festival. will most likely mix it with a small dose of mdma. Dont want to rely on mdma as I find it alittle to smacky for my liking and doesnt last much more then 4-5 hours. Ill figure out if im gonna bomb/snort the meth/base/what ever I get my hands on once I get a hold on some gear. I still got awhile to go so im not in a rush, just like to be prepared in advance. Dont worry Claire I doupt ill get hooked on it as theres afew middle men I have to go through making it a real pain to get my hands on. Thanks once again fellow BLers.

15. Collapse Details

oh no doubt you get a buzz , but smoking it is twice as good as snorting it with not as harsh of a come-down.

But im sure shooting it is twice as good as smoking it..... but ill never find out
    Yeah I'll agree with you about the comedown. My only theory is that what drips down the back of your throat gets absorbed in the stomach and keeps you wired enough to still be a bouncy nervous wreck after enough of the nasal dose has worn off that you're no longer feeling high. With a pipe I found I got a much smoother crash, still sucked and was much more fiendish, but the 'too tired to do anything but lie there and sketch out/not tired enough to sleep' phase was always much shorter.

As for injecting, I've always avoided it, it doesn't really lend itself to 'partying' at all, and to me kind of signified a certain lack of self respect. And I found the pipe left me craving enough, I can't imagine how bad it must be for IV users. Once I smoked for the first time I never really enjoyed snorting as much again, I imagine the same thing woulda happened if I'd IVed it and I'd have wanted to shoot up all the time instead.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crankinit View Post
    'too tired to do anything but lie there and sketch out/not tired enough to sleep'
    gotta hate that stage.
    body = exhausted
    mind = still racing
    usually i'd just have more, creating a worse situation for myself when it came time to crash.
    i'd usually stay up 4-8 days, then take xanys and crash for 3 days

17. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    well as a side note to this

i've got no interested in IV'ing or smoking any form of drug.
    i admit i have smoked cones, and snowcones, and mixed all sorts of shit through weed.

however i do use a bit of ice.
    and have been using on and off for almost 7 years now.

in this time i have only ever snorted or eaten it. i strongly advise you not to rub "pure" meth crystals into your gums or suck on them, i've wound up with chem burns from the stronger shards.
    however i've had no problem with snorting shards at all.
    but it does hit pretty hard, and where i'll snort a 3 - 4 point line of speed or coke. most lines of ice that i do are anywhere from half a point to a point. and quite often it hits fucking hard.

but yeah. snorting it is fine

18. Collapse Details

man seriously. snorting or eating meth is a total waste of money.....

19. Collapse Details

man seriously. snorting or eating meth is a total waste of money.....
    Not at all, like warehouse punk said even half a point will give a huge kick for someone with low tolerance. If you're a daily user then yeah, you'd probably be better off smoking or IVing (as far as efficient use goes anyway)

And also yeah, if you're eating meth I'd highly advise wrapping it in tissue paper and swallowing that, or putting it in a capsule. It's very caustic stuff, good meth will leave you with some serious ulcers.

20. Collapse Details

i remember the first time I did meth i snorted it & got a minimal rush.

20 mins. later i took ONE hit off a pipe & was twice as buzzed.... & i was wondering WTF? was i snorting it for?

i wasnt even aware that there are actually this many people that snort meth. = yuk

& eating it?? talk about a shitty come-down.....

21. Collapse Details

snorting is pretty unpleasant & you do need more to get the 'rush'
    but i would not advise smoking for someone who as the thread starter claimed 'easily addicted'
    the bio availabilities are : 62.7% oral; 79% nasal; 90.3% smoked; 99% rectally; 100% IV
    oral i'd definitely bypass.

22. Collapse Details

i remember the first time I did meth i snorted it & got a minimal rush.

20 mins. later i took ONE hit off a pipe & was twice as buzzed.... & i was wondering WTF? was i snorting it for?

i wasnt even aware that there are actually this many people that snort meth. = yuk

& eating it?? talk about a shitty come-down.....

Wernt u coming up from the 1st hit? lol

23. Collapse Details
    Last. I Support TROADMIN. 
    Bluelight
    IMO Pipes is waste.
    Insnuffal'ate.
    It's all meth here,
    so,
    if ya wanna' "crack",
    open a VB, ch'air....
    Have yo' line, talk deep,
    share,
    don' havta fuck wif Lung Bizz,
    Care?
    I find the difference positive
    &
    minimal,
    an' I've seen alot less peeps go batshitinsanecriminal....

24. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    IMO smoking is better than snorting, way better buzz. Because of circumstances though, I can't always smoke. When smoking isn't an option, I do lines. This happen quite frequently and although smoking is better, I find snorting definately does the job.

25. Collapse Details

i bought what i thought was 'speed' once, and it was just a rock. which i then had to crush up and snorted.. i'm assuming it was meth? i don't recall it hurting particularly much snorting it but then i was pretty drunk at the time..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast