Bluelight

Thread: Snorting meth?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by On the run View Post
    i bought what i thought was 'speed' once, and it was just a rock. which i then had to crush up and snorted.. i'm assuming it was meth? i don't recall it hurting particularly much snorting it but then i was pretty drunk at the time..
    What happened after that?))

2. Collapse Details

well i don't quite know.. i don't remember much of the weekend but it involved staying up for 58 hours at a 3 day doof. i remember the 2nd night i was seeing people materalise out of dust on the bush path and night and lunge at me. was pretty full-on cos it was the first time i'd had real hallucinations instead of just the acid or psychedelic type where it just alters something that's already there.

3. Collapse Details

I cant believe all the posts on here telling the OP to smoke/inject it! He said he wants speed, cant find it - can you snort it? simple answer- YES. Go and rack that shit up my friend, enjoy your festival!

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by wArEhOuSePuNk View Post
    man seriously. snorting or eating meth is a total waste of money.....

no not neccesarily, eating yes, but snorting actually lasts longer.

When you smoke you you get strong rushes for half an hour or so that snorting cant give, but overall the high will last longer when you snort it. Allthough you don't get to watch the pretty smoke twirl

5. Collapse Details

Depends what u want. If u want maximum effects just IV it, thats of course if u know its clean n know how to. Otherwise just snort or eat it. Eating it is good too. Just bomb it lol

6. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    Non-Electronic Music Discussion
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Blennz View Post
    no not neccesarily, eating yes, but snorting actually lasts longer.

When you smoke you you get strong rushes for half an hour or so that snorting cant give, but overall the high will last longer when you snort it. Allthough you don't get to watch the pretty smoke twirl
    Eating meth gives about 64% bioavailabilty, snorting about 80%, smoking 90% and IV 100% (of course)*. Obviously eating is weaker then snorting, but really not by much in terms of subjective effects. I prefer simply eating methamp if I have it; sniffing things ain't too fun IMO, and I wouldn't IV meth unless it was 1,000,000% pure. Which, in the land of Aus, it is utterly not.

*they are roughish figures from memory.

7. Collapse Details

Yummy, now I'm getting hungry. Sheesh, just to save your nose though, just eat the f*cker..... yeah, the penis pipe (hahahaha, love the name) gives you a huge moorish appetite & dwindles your supply in no time.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ohh forgot about this thread. Tried a small line on the weekend and it was actually nice and pleasent. Slight europhia(spelling), a small head rush that lasted maybe no more then 30 mins, and strong stimulation for around 3-4 hours before it started tappering off. Couldnt sleep that night but had no problems getting the sleep by the next night.

I did speed orally for nye, jellybean and I dont think id be doing that again. I couldnt get any sleep for 3 days. Atleast by snorting I could get sleep the next night. Speed/meth seems pretty fun drug, cant wait to experiment with it more.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Romie1092 View Post
    Ohh forgot about this thread. Tried a small line on the weekend and it was actually nice and pleasent. Slight europhia(spelling), a small head rush that lasted maybe no more then 30 mins, and strong stimulation for around 3-4 hours before it started tappering off. Couldnt sleep that night but had no problems getting the sleep by the next night.

I did speed orally for nye, jellybean and I dont think id be doing that again. I couldnt get any sleep for 3 days. Atleast by snorting I could get sleep the next night. Speed/meth seems pretty fun drug, cant wait to experiment with it more.
    Just keep it to infrequent use if you can...those first few times on speed will likely be your best, if you start using it every weekend it won't be quite the same.

10. Collapse Details

No sourcing mate!! Ur post will be deleted.

Bioavailability in order as follows:

IV
    IM
    Smoking
    Plugging
    Insufflation
    Oral

11. Collapse Details

lol @ slty7

brbpartyvan

12. Collapse Details

i have never snorted always smoked ice but always wondered what it feels like in comparison? (onset, duration, buzz)
    also how bad does it hurt? ive snorted pills before and they fukin kill, is it similar.
    and finally have considered havin a little bit of coke to numb the nasal passage, but have read coke blocks the uptake of amphetamines into neurons, so is that a waste?

13. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    ^ It hurts but ime not as much as most pills. I find it is a longer lasting more social high but it is less fun and less euphoric than smoking it.

14. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ! View Post
    Just keep it to infrequent use if you can...those first few times on speed will likely be your best, if you start using it every weekend it won't be quite the same.
    I would beg to differ and say that for me it's better the more often I use it.
    My first few times were less then average, although I had pretty high expectations going into it expecting it to resemble MDMA in at least some way.

But now a few lines and I'm kicking all night.

As far as snorting in the nostrils go. I just wanna state a fun fact that people switch which nostril they are breathing through every 20minutes. I always assumed it was both, but you can check for yourself right now. just put your finger underneath and see which one your breathing though. Weather or not this impacts how much it's gonna hurt snorting I doubt. But I'd love to hear if someone has noticed something like that.

15. Collapse Details

crystal meth is just as affecteive

16. Collapse Details

no, snorting meth dosent hurt unless u do it wrong if it hurts then ur doing it wrong.

17. Collapse Details

ya i know right

18. Collapse Details

crystal works just fine 4 me

19. Collapse Details

that happened 2 me the first time to. it totally gets better. the 2nd time i was just hiper as hell and was movin to thhat frat party music!

20. Collapse Details

ive got plenty more supply lol

21. Collapse Details

r u one of the admenstrateder dudes? dont u get mad at ppl for tlking about there doing drugs?

22. Collapse Details

uhh u suck lines of crystal meth r far better

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^ I think you need to get some sleep mate

24. Collapse Details

Haha what's with the last page in this thread? Have a bunch of posts been deleted or is slty7 just talking to himself/herself?

Anyway as far as harm minimisation goes I'd stick to oral or rectal administration. I found the act of snorting speed pretty addictive in itself.... something rockstar-esque about doing lines hey? I've also found my nose/sinuses are constantly irritated after years of snorting speed and pills.... and my sense of smell and taste *seems* to be diminished but it's hard to tell..... That said smoking and injecting are both far worse for you and more likely to lead to an addiciton. I'm somewhat glad it's more doubled in price for me in the last decade and I can't really justify buying any these days....

25. Collapse Details

Hahahaha geez man ur typing way too much LOL Doesnt make much sense.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast