Bluelight

Thread: Snorting meth?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

who me?

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by belarki View Post
    who me?
    Hahaha no not u LOL was refering to the guy above u SLTY7. I pressed the reply to thread button but nodded out for a few mins then by the time i regained my consciousness u had alrerady posted sumfn

3. Collapse Details

ha ha u got it!

4. Collapse Details

ok so ive been snorting meth 4 awhile and i was wondering if it would mess me up 2 smoke or inject instead

5. Collapse Details

^ yes, yes it would. Read this entire thread and you might gain some insight as to why you should avoid those routes of administration:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=451056

6. Collapse Details

sounds like this dude is talking to themselves

very surprised no posts have been removed.....

and I agree belarki, the price double has been a pain but effectively, somewhat of a deterrant. I just wish I hadn't taken the earlier days as for granted, if I'd know what would become of the current climate.... >.<

7. Collapse Details

slty7 you need to find another place to rapid post like that, I don't know maybe check out 4chan or something

Also where you trying to source before that's not cool plus there are lots of cops on here for all you know I could be a police officer

Michigan seems like a dream to me now...

8. Collapse Details

Agree with hyroller the price double has definatly helped deter me from doing it as much as i used too.

Snorting it is alright, burns the fuck outta your nose though. Dont start smoking it unless you want to be doing it for a very long time. Even people with a high level of self control often loose sense of how much they are doing it, or just dont care. Its so damn easy to have a pipe every weekend and think yeah im fine im only doing it recreationly, then next weekday you have off "oh perfect time for a pipe nothing else to do" then next thing you know your loosing 2-3 nights sleep a week because of it. Its so fun but so fucking evil. Dont smoke it unless your prepared to live a lifestyle like that, as it happens so easy.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by andyturbo View Post
    Even people with a high level of self control often loose sense of how much they are doing it, or just dont care.
    the silent killer I must say.... digs its claws in and pulls you under without you even being fully aware of what is happening! meh

the first month of giving up is the worst & I know this. It's also all amplified in my head because I'm sick and would love to just be feeling normal right now, instead of sub-par.... in light of all the hours I've spent twirling a crackpipe in the past 3 years I just can't help but think, imagine if I'd actually done something meaningful with all that time!!!! (and money)

10. Collapse Details

I haven't touched the stuff in a while, can't convince myself that it's is worth what people are asking atm. I know the quality is really good, but a gram of the old stuff would still last me longer than a half of what's currently going around. The high just isn't worth that much money to me.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crankinit View Post
    I haven't touched the stuff in a while, can't convince myself that it's is worth what people are asking atm. I know the quality is really good, but a gram of the old stuff would still last me longer than a half of what's currently going around. The high just isn't worth that much money to me.
    Exactly. The price not only doubled but has easily tripled if bought by the single gram. The comedown is so bloody nasty puts me off totally. Feelin like suicide and like when u have drank 10 cups of coffee aint no fun.

12. Collapse Details

could this caush nose bleeds cuz ive been doing crystal and i was wondering if thts y i have been having nose bleeds

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by slty7 View Post
    could this caush nose bleeds cuz ive been doing crystal and i was wondering if thts y i have been having nose bleeds
    Yes.

You know that burning sensation? Well its just that lol

Im not sure about meth, but certain other related chemicals are rather caustic so I'd assume meth is the same if not worse.

You will destroy your sinuses eventually, and nose bleeds are a fair indication that your on the way to doing some damage.

Ive heard horror stories of idiots from the country that will stick anything and everything up their noses, one of which took it to a level of stupidity where he'd actually corroded a hole and effectively had a single nostril. Not cool.

14. Collapse Details

yeah smoking it is a bad habit, that is true, you wont want to snort after smokinh

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I smoked it for 3 years after that first puff from the pipe, i fell inlove. If i was told about the hazards of using the pipe i would never have even tried it, but i did make that mistake and had a twirling obsession habit for 3 years. stick too snorting it if you can

16. Collapse Details

Considering good speed in Melb is 10%, to get 90% + pure shit for an increased price is worth it (and yes I am very sure of the purity of my stuff ).

The crackie is an insidious addiction. It can feel so natural and good and just harmless that you can't imagine where it'll lead you. I would never ever go back to snorting shards, and I'll never shoot because I know I'd never go back to smoking.

17. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    Its funny how addictive twirling the pipe becomes... WAY more so than snorting, even though the buzz isn't really that much better for it. Dunno what feels so right about twirling a crackpipe, but something sure as hell does!

18. Collapse Details

Hey footscrazy do you ever wash your meth? To check out the purity exactly or to try purifying it even further?

I guess at 90% though there wouldn't be much of a need to do it.

19. Collapse Details

I'm not going to read the entire thread. Snorting crystalline powder... mmm. Amine flavour.

20. Collapse Details

Lost half a kilo of raw sodium metal that could have done nicely with some ammonia.

21. Collapse Details

Blew the shite out of the lake.... if I recall.....

22. Collapse Details

^ Why the triple posting?

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yeah true... i don't see the point?

24. Collapse Details

^ Maybe because there's more dramatic tension when we have to wait three minutes for his posting to conclude rather then hearing about his exciting adventures in one part.

25. Collapse Details

He prob wants to build the excitement up lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast