Bluelight

Thread: Snorting meth?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details

Nothing is worse than snorting 2c-b.... I'd rather snort half a gram of shard before doing that again

although it would suck knowing I could have smoked it all instead, lol

Snorting speed makes most sense to me, as far sticking methamphetamines up ones nose is concerned... weaker product, hence kinder on the nostrils

2. Collapse Details

Snorting shards isn't that bad and I actually feel that it gives a longer more body intense high. When I smoke shards i move around and am full energetic for maybe 1 hour after that I am still mentally stimulated however i cbf moving until I smoke another pipe and the cycle continues lol.

As for 2c-b it initially doesn't hurt but then the back of your throat hurts and the drip hurts and it gets worse! haha

3. Collapse Details

so my friend used it once. He said that he didn't know what all the fuss was about. He said he just felt sick the entire time, no euphoric feeling or anything. But what I recall he did do like I'd say approximately 4 lines. Could that have been it?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by anqeeL View Post
    so my friend used it once. He said that he didn't know what all the fuss was about. He said he just felt sick the entire time, no euphoric feeling or anything. But what I recall he did do like I'd say approximately 4 lines. Could that have been it?
    4 lines for a user that is new to Meth could have caused overdose like symptoms hence why he may of been feeling sick.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Regina George View Post
    Glucose and crystal? I think MSM is better to cut with meth... but in all seriousness.. is this guy going to go out looking for glucose or MSM just to rack up with? I wouldn't bother. Just have a couple of small rails and take the pain.

Don't start smoking it though Romie. Smoking it is more addictive (mmm so more-ish) and you go through your gear quicker! I know I sound like a drug awareness ad but smoking it is a different rush that doesnt last as long but is more immediate... and it will get you hooked on the glass penis in no time. Fuck that.
    i realize this is really old post, but just throwing this out there, i grabbed some nasal spray, simple stuff just for "dry nose' kinda problems, like a basic saline nasal spray sorta thing, really cheep. i snort my line, then after im done, i'll snort a bit of the nasal spray, to help clean my nose, and help the absorption, not to mention its healthier way to snort apparently.

And sometimes, i will add a bunch of it to the bottle itself, altho i dont like this method cause i cant measure out my lines.
    but doing that, i just take some nasal spray for my "dry nose" and wham! there i go, all tweakin and such. very discrete way to say the least. but More importantly i'd rather know the size of my line and just chase it with the spray.

6. Collapse Details

snorting meth just seems like such a waste, probably better for you then sticking needles in your veins and injecting god knows what into yourself, or puffing noxious smoke into your lungs, but each to own I guess ')

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
    In Oz, speed is just methamphetamine that's been cut to shit. In Europe it refers to amphetamine.

As the others have said, just crush it up and snort it and stay safe.
    in "OZ" speed certainly is not cut methamphetamine.. Speed is a strong smelling 1st oil form but if left to dry on a plate, Rocky powdery white matter correct name Amphetamine sulphate. After being cut it can take many forms like similar to a petrol station icey/slushy/slurpee, every color of the rainbow etc. Usually a white or beige power. Sometimes a yellow oil. Sometimes a brown playdow matter. Sometimes grey, blue, whateva, but always with the stock standard strong smell. Some liken the smell to glue, some say apples, some say ants. Etc. It is howeva the exact same smell just with a slight personal touch here and there. Methamphetamine on the other hand has no smell whatsoever because it is a lot purer and has had all the left over crap sucked out of it under vaccume. Its cleaner. Sometimes if you were to take the metal lid of a large glass container filled with multiple kilo's of methamphetamine there can be a slight bitter undertone but even then it vanishes quickly and is not detectable to a human nose even in ounce form. A lot of false information gets around these threads.

8. Collapse Details

Its not smoke its a vapour and it dissolves into your blood stream as your lungs are wet.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by my innerself View Post
    snorting meth just seems like such a waste, probably better for you then sticking needles in your veins and injecting god knows what into yourself, or puffing noxious smoke into your lungs, but each to own I guess ')
    I find snorting infinitely more useful if you're trying to be productive, it's a perfect balance between the pushy body buzz of oral meth and the shorter, sometimes lazy headrush of smoking. And of course it's infinitely more convenient than smoking/IV.

Gotta say though, nothing beats twirling the glassy for pure fiendishness. There's something hypnotic about watching the crystals melt, and rolling them around, and watching the vapor spin and twist through the glass. I'd smoke every drug that way if I could.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567