Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details

Record
    Im excited.

2. Collapse Details

Talking
    fun fun fun
    heheheh
    This party has special significance for ReD and I. we had a police escourt to one of these partys. we also officially started seeing each other there, and got into a major car accident. oh happy days...
    Straaange

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    well looks like there wont be any crashing this year! Looks like the weather is supposed to be good in springfield and for most of mass as it is. Sat/sun is just supposed to be cloudy! w00t.. check out the 10 day forcast here for more details!
    http://www.weather.com/weather/print/USMA0405

4. Collapse Details

I am stoked about this party...can't wait till this weekend. Bringing quite the crew for this one, hopefully it won't already be TOO crowded. Cya'll there...

5. Collapse Details

Wink
    Oh look! BL has our very own weatherman!
    heh.
    thanks for the weather assurance.

6. Collapse Details

Capsule
    We will both be present! Ill be lighting things up for sure!
    ~Rome

7. Collapse Details

So you got elmo pants to match that backpack?
    [ 05 December 2002: Message edited by: Ms.ReD ]

8. Collapse Details

Star
    look at all the plur in this thread

9. Collapse Details

Heart
    you too chrissy, sara, and funky
    Looks like Santa showed up a little early this year and brought us all some love. Let's keep this positive vibe flowin, and all negativity off the board, mmkay? :T

10. Collapse Details

Wink
    well on that note, i think i may have to crawl through the decimated battlefield that is the northeast, and raise the not so anti plur flag once again!!!!!
    but other than that, classes are cancelled and i'm a happy boy whoot whoot!!!!
    only a few more days hells fuckin yeah, oh meetups, how bout, 12,2,and3 by the koat check?
    and who's goin?

11. Collapse Details

me and a shitload of wocester and ct kids.
    Ohhh yeah...

12. Collapse Details

ill be going with the one and only, TopRocka

13. Collapse Details

Red face
    i'd rather be run over a million times by a 2 year old on a tricycle then go to the asylum again :-D
    you will NOT see me there :-p

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Peace
    Hey what's going on? I most definitly will be there! Can't wait. I have to work 730am to 5 on sat. But that's ok, I have Sunday off, which was difficult to get off. But it's all good. Sounds like there is a meet up. I'll be there with Funky. We'll be tearin' up the floor. Plus we will be showing up with Grim, which I am highly pumped to see. But I definitly I wanna meet some bl'ers. Peace out, and rave on!
    [ 06 December 2002: Message edited by: Jenni4YourThoughts ]

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    Awwww yeah, my ride's in effect. I don't know how this can be better than last year's though. It was magical walking out into all that new snow. I'm a Florida boy so fresh snow was a bit of a wonder. We slid off the road on the way back, and that sucked, but the snow was fun for a bit. Actually, there's plenty on the ground right now so I'm hoping our in-house weather man up there is right.
    Look for me, I'll probably be the only person in there that isn't wearing a Santa hat or reindeer antlers.
    Is anybody doing that thing on Saturday during the day where you run around in Santa suits and give people coal and such? Somebody was telling me about it and it sounds interesting. I for one would be greatly amused if I got a random practical joke present like that, but I can definately see how people could be offended.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    i'll be with my newest mass girl that i met at energy when i was down there. that hotty that had the red sweatshirt... sara you remember her right?

17. Collapse Details

Talking
    LMFAO @ people being picked up at Energy... oh the horror!
    Isn't there some kinda law to protect people from doing that???? There should be.
    Well, have fun at HH2U, kiddies. Part of me wishes I was going, mainly for the people, and for a feeling its going to be an *interesting* night... I'm still not used to these 11+ hour workdays though, so I think I'm just gonna sleep all weekend. Much love! Be/drive safe!
    Peace ~Katie

18. Collapse Details

Heart
    I can't wait for Saturday... unless I don't get a ride. I am FIENDING for a party, any party. Nothing gets me going and ready for studying than a good night's worth of dancing and getting rid of unnecessary stress! I hope spacegirl shows.
    Random thing worth mentioning:
    [quote]Is anybody doing that thing on Saturday during the day where you run around in Santa suits and give people coal and such? Somebody was telling me about it and it sounds interesting. I for one would be greatly amused if I got a random practical joke present like that, but I can definately see how people could be offended.
    Actually, it's going to be on Sunday at 2 in Boston. If anyone is interested email me for more details and visit www.santarchy.com
    HO ho HO

19. Collapse Details

Gun
    Like hellz yeah fool! This is gunna be like hella fun! I can't wait to dance ma ass off!
    This is gunna be the shizzy on the nizzy yo.
    heh.
    Sorry guys, just some warm sarcasm.
    I was a bit of a dork this year, and got some little holiday cheer cards (finally). I said I was going to bring some last year...and the year before, ect.
    Well I had some scarce money to throw around. All my kiddies are getting some, and the ones that are (sadly) not attending, will get them soon after. Especially you katie, I'll drive to see you if the need arises.
    I'll be seeing you next week at the show anyhow, no?
    [ 07 December 2002: Message edited by: Ms.ReD ]

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Peace
    Hey everyone. I am really excited about this one. I've been warming up. Work is going to be a long day. I hope to see a lot of people support Grim. Peace out, and I'll see ya'll tomorrow night. *thinking* hmmm, 24 hours from now I'll be dancing my butt off!!! Woohoo! Much love...Jenni
    Happy Holidays!

21. Collapse Details

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234