Bluelight

Thread: more fake xanax pills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. Collapse Details
    more fake xanax pills 
    #1
    Bluelighter Korn3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,566
    ok so i bought some 2mg xanax pills. they look exactly like this picture in this link

    http://www.pharmer.org/images/domest...azolam-xanax-2

    they are white, rectangular, and are supposed to be 2mg of xanax. i took 1 mg last night, and didnt really feel anything, and i took 2 mgs tonight and didnt feel anything at all either. ive taken xanax enough times to know when i've at least ingested 1mg of real xanax. the xanax i sued to get were the green 2mg pills (which i think are the best).. anyways, i took this shit tonight and i didn't feel anything besides a placebo effect. when i take xanax i at least get somewhat tired and have memory lapses. i remember everything coherently, and i just wanna beat the shit out of this punk ass prick for not knowing who he's fucking with.

    ive heard of fake xanax before on this site, but has anyone encoutered fake the 2mg fake xanax pills that have xanax on one side and just a 2 on the other side as seen in the picture?
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter Mr Blonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    13,718
    Did you buy these off the street somewhere? If so, this may be better off in a regional drug discussion forum.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter ILOVETORELAX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    No more detail other then newfoudland canada
    Posts
    496
    hmm, if you bought it off a drugstore website then it could be fake. but i havent really herd of fake pills unless there capsuls.
    btw i love xanax haha.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    11
    I'm sure we'll see many more fake pills as the street price of pharmys continue to scream upwards. Xanax tends to be a lower end drug price wise, I'm suprised someone woulld bother to conterfit Xanax. Now fake Oxycontin I'm certain we'll be hearing more of in the near future.

    I've heard $XX for an 80. Crazy.

    [No prices outside of the price thread]
    Last edited by Unknown; 02-05-2009 at 10:14.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter hazmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the Mouth of Madness
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOVETORELAX View Post
    hmm, if you bought it off a drugstore website then it could be fake. but i havent really herd of fake pills unless there capsuls.
    btw i love xanax haha.
    I have to agree, most fake pills I have seen have been capsules, when bought off the strret that is as most dealers don't have a pill press. If you bought off a website then that serves to reinforce my skepticism of ordering pills from online.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelight Crew Bomboclat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    23,444
    mmmm im going to move this over to BDD
    BDD peeps take it away!

    DC ---> BDD
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn3x View Post
    ok so i bought some 2mg xanax pills. they look exactly like this picture in this link

    http://www.pharmer.org/images/domest...azolam-xanax-2

    they are white, rectangular, and are supposed to be 2mg of xanax. i took 1 mg last night, and didnt really feel anything, and i took 2 mgs tonight and didnt feel anything at all either. ive taken xanax enough times to know when i've at least ingested 1mg of real xanax. the xanax i sued to get were the green 2mg pills (which i think are the best).. anyways, i took this shit tonight and i didn't feel anything besides a placebo effect. when i take xanax i at least get somewhat tired and have memory lapses. i remember everything coherently, and i just wanna beat the shit out of this punk ass prick for not knowing who he's fucking with.

    ive heard of fake xanax before on this site, but has anyone encoutered fake the 2mg fake xanax pills that have xanax on one side and just a 2 on the other side as seen in the picture?
    first off its probably not fake, xanax doesnt "fuck" u up at all, it gets u no euphoria IMO..

    if ur not under stress than u wont feel anything - thats < how it works for me.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter Korn3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by PillPoppingAnimal View Post
    first off its probably not fake, xanax doesnt "fuck" u up at all, it gets u no euphoria IMO..

    if ur not under stress than u wont feel anything - thats < how it works for me.
    yes i know that as well as anyone esle. i'm just saying i didnt have a super sedated feeling, and i also didnt have any memory lapses. first time i took 2 mgs i went to mcdoandls, ate my burger, and then looked down and wondered where it went. then apparently i went out to my car looking for chnage to get a sundae. i felt completely normal on these 2mg pills (and no i didnt buy online), and any feelings of being sedated were probably placebo.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    142
    maybe you were so fucked up that you felt like you were sober. that would be funny if u went and beat up the poor innocent drug dealer for selling you some xanax.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    All this fake stuff just proves the case for legalization, over and over again. Xanax is as cheap as Aspirin to make (hell, so is MDMA), but let's drive up prices to the point where pressing bunk shit is too profitable.

    At least Moonshiners would try to make decent rot gut. It's people who'll press anything into a pill for a buck that deserve the 9th level of hell.

    /end rant.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    lol if people beat up there "xanax dealer" for not liking xanax, A LOT of "xanax dealers" wouldnt be still selling xanax.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    142
    ^ wuts ur point?
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    that xanax sucks and the only people who like it are stressed out people

    why are u asking whats my point when i just made a post ...

    xanax IMO has no recreational value, only stressed out people think theyre getting high cuz they need it and feel a lot better and what is a high - - just feeling better, u can geet high from nothing, a high is just being happy..

    playing basketball gives me a high...get it
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter Korn3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,566
    Quote Originally Posted by PillPoppingAnimal View Post
    that xanax sucks and the only people who like it are stressed out people

    why are u asking whats my point when i just made a post ...

    xanax IMO has no recreational value, only stressed out people think theyre getting high cuz they need it and feel a lot better and what is a high - - just feeling better, u can geet high from nothing, a high is just being happy..

    playing basketball gives me a high...get it
    ya i mentioned that in my trip report, how the only people that get euphoria from it are probably people with anxiety issues who need it.
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    ya idk why this kid said...

    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarleyxd View Post
    ^ wuts ur point?
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    142
    cause i didnt understand what you meant really. but it doesnt matter really i guess.
    yeah xanax works wonders for people that actually have anxiety. more like relief rather than a high.

    and im not a kid
     

  17. Collapse Details
    i see what your sayin 
    #17
    i have been seein a lot of people gettin ripped from buyin garbage off the internet. 90% ofd the people do u just got to know the right site. i got a few good ones but havent got to chance to go through with it. you want somethin legit just ask n i got a good site.
    Also wondering if anyone ever got yellow bars that were no good? please get back to me ASAP.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    As for the right sites, I prefer this one:
    "no sources please" phatass

    They offer a search for online pharmacies which has never failed me yet.
    Last edited by phatass; 07-03-2010 at 18:24.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter AfterGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Manchester, NH
    Posts
    4,716
    I personally know of people getting fake benzos purchased from the internet which looked and were packaged exactly like the real thing. That person could have resold them to recoup their loss. But they did not. You might have been unfortunate enough to have purchased fake pills from somebody who was trying to make their money back after getting bunk pills or who did not even know they were fake.

    It's also possible that you've got a benzo tolerance and you were simply expecting too much from 1 or 2 mg of Xanax. Once you develop a tolerance, it becomes very difficult to use the medicine effectively to relieve anxiety.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter Cornishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vigorously wiping the dust off dustbins.
    Posts
    9,940
    OP, how high is your tolerance?
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter Violenza666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The pits of hell
    Posts
    3,195
    It's 1-2 mg It's not uncommon to not feel that.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter vortex30's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,359
    I'd say it's very uncommon not to feel 1-2mg Xanax. You're not gonna be terribly high, but reduced anxiety and sedation at the very least.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter Violenza666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The pits of hell
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex30 View Post
    I'd say it's very uncommon not to feel 1-2mg Xanax. You're not gonna be terribly high, but reduced anxiety and sedation at the very least.
    Its not uncommon for me. I've been on it for years.
     

  24. Collapse Details
    get off that shit 
    #24
    Bluelighter jewbyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a revolving door
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex30 View Post
    I'd say it's very uncommon not to feel 1-2mg Xanax. You're not gonna be terribly high, but reduced anxiety and sedation at the very least.
    I agree ^ i had a 2-3 mg thing going last year for 8 yrs and it took all of 8-9 months to shake the shit when i quit,beware the Devil lurks..
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter ro4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Woolloomooloo, NSW
    Posts
    2,877
    I've been Rx'd Xanax since Jan 2006 and even now I can feel the effects (ever so subtle) of a dose as low as 0.5mg.

    I'm sorry but I think you got jipped.
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •