Bluelight

Thread: Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

when ther are tiny men dancing on you're black TV-screen.
    when you can read every word there is on you're wall and the meanings of those words are explained by your friends.
    when you leave the party and you're still seeing the lasershow in your car.
    when someone is asking you if you're all loved up and you wonder why this person has no clothes on.
    when you expect a comedown an find out it's just started.

2. Collapse Details

You come to and wonder HOW THE FUCK!! Did I get into this room, and who is this under me!! what about table 39, and did Joe feed the horses.

3. Collapse Details

Exclamation
    When you finally remember to go to the bathroom, and end up sitting on the pot for an hour watching the movie playing on the back of the stall door.
    When you start to read the words written in chalk on your friend's hair.
    When you have this feeling that there's something utterly important that you NEED to go do NOW, but you just can't decide what it is.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Star
    When u try to light your smoke for bout 10 mins then realize that u were trying to light the filter end......heh heh. Happened to me a couple times now....even when the filter end is different coloured than the rest of the smoke I always end up trying to smoke the wrong end.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Smile
    When you are playing a video game and ask your friend if he wants to play only to have him tell you the PS2 isn't even on. LOL
    Or when you look at the Tony Clark(ex-tigers baseball player) poster he starts to tell you about how the team played that day.

6. Collapse Details

You see 2 random people aruging in a convenient store and you feel as though it is your duty to stop the fighting and spread the peace...

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Twas the time i double dropped some "happy mitzi's" cuz they seemed to make ya really happy (i know most pills make ya happy, but these made ya xtra happy)

So anyway we was all troopsin' thru a golfcourse and i was peaking my fuckin arse off, so i said to somone by me "watch this, im gonna jump over that sand bunker" so he looks at me puzzled and says "k" so i'm running at like 100m/ph forget to jump my feet hit tha embankment the other side of tha sand i do a complete forward summersault and rolled down the hill the other side.

Funny as fuck looking back on it, but when i was on the floor rushing my bollox off thinkin WTF just happened it was a propa blag.

8. Collapse Details

Well this weekend I watched Voyage of Chihiro, absorbing absolutely nothing of went on in the movie, but concluding it was the Asian cultulral equivalent of Alice in Wonderland

I also watched K-Pax . . . that was very trippy

Then I bit a hole in my tongue, I deduced that since blood tastes good when rolling, I suppose anything does

9. Collapse Details

Earth
    Good Thread RA. One night i actually sat down and thought about the meaning of life, for some reason we all got quite philosophical on those pills and we discussed our theories and made new ones. After that night though i forgot exactly what we had agreed the meaning of life was, oops. Also another night someone spilled a drink and i started to clean it up, it blew me up cleaning it so i ended up cleaning the whole house.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    lol.. i always get strange thoughts in my head when i'm rolling... the first time i rolled i thought i would be nice to the club owners and clean up their club area... it was so funny finishing the party with pockets full of trash and going WTF? why do i have all this trash?

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I have this mate of mine when he is pilled up, he will form an in-separable bond with the pets of whoever's house we are crashed at (usually a cat or dog).

He goes off on long walks with the dog claiming that he has found a new best friend. He even starts talking away with them and can get a little confused about why the animal isnt talking back to him.

One night back at a mates house he was on a particularly mad one. He started gettin quite close with dog, doing his usual routine of feeding, walking, stroking and so on. But a couple of hours into the night and the dog had had enough of having this mongo in his face for the past couple of hours. This bloke had gotten the idea into his head that dog now hates him because it no longer wanted to play with him. I sware, he was close to tears!

So anytime we are stayin at a house with animals in it these days, we make sure they are safely locked in a room for the night in the hope that he wont find them and befriend them.

He needs his head checked i reckon
    Last edited by teknasia; 31-03-2003 at 17:54.

12. Collapse Details

nice guys finish last. thats what i always think about. i mean, every chicks mom likes me. i am nice, smart, honest...you get the point...but chicks always dig the assholes. sometimes i think about going asshole, but then i remember i have the pride of knowing that, on a realistic level, i am worth something to soem people. later on in life, when all these chicks start to settle down, they are gonna look back and be pissed they didnt see me for who i really am.

thats usually brought on by couples going into the bedroom, and i am still on the sofa listening to music. ah well, maybe i should hook up with their moms. this will take some pondering

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I don't remember if I was drunk or rolling...but yea...lol here we go.

Basically, I came to the conclusion that the Japanese were pissed off @ us about WW2, and that they were using techno as mind control on us. I reinforced this illogical idea by noting my inability to stop listening to any kind of electronica. I felt like I was Paul Revere, and it was my duty to warn everyone: The Japanese were coming. So I did.

Ya...it was really bad.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally posted by shoe_box
    lol.. i always get strange thoughts in my head when i'm rolling... the first time i rolled i thought i would be nice to the club owners and clean up their club area... it was so funny finishing the party with pockets full of trash and going WTF? why do i have all this trash?
    Speaking of first rolls, the first time rolled I had this pacifier my friend gave me that was only attached to a flimsy flourescent string which inevitably ended up breaking and I found myself consistantly throwing it around and then frantically searching for it again and again. After doing this for a while, it was finally lost in the chaos of the party. Desperately needing something to fix the oral fixation, I started just sucking on this large dried clay mushroom I had on as a center piece of candy around my neck . Well, some really nice person came by offering me a shocktart which I of course graciously ate. Unfortunately I had never tasted such a disgusting shocktart in my entire life and certainly not one with such a crunchy texture. Later that night my friend looked at me and said, "What happened to your mushroom?!" I frantically looked around allover the ground for it, in the area I was sitting in for, oh say, the duration of my roll, gasped and said, "OH! That's why that shocktart was so crunchy!" Apparantly the large clay mushroom was consumed with the shocktart.

15. Collapse Details

i get a lot more strange ideas when i'm e-tarded, like the first few hours after i come down.

"what if you put PAM on an open wound?"

"cardboard bread! you could make it out of mashed up cardboard and water and yeast. dont you think it would work?"

"raping yaks? raping yacks!!!"

"will you be my friend and help me attack little wolves?"

there are many more..
    this usally happens when i take speedy pills, and after the mdma wears off, i'm like, sleep deprived, my brain is retarded, and i'm also like, tweaking, so it makes all these messed up thoughts circulate around in my brain..
    does this happen to a lot of other people? it seems to happen to me and my friends quite often.. like, 1/5 times i roll.

16. Collapse Details

lets see a friend of mine was rolling so hard...

she went off by herself, and stared at the white wall while in her peak, then started lookin around for everyone, didnt see anyone, couldnt understand why everyone left her in the club after it closed...she turned around and realized shed been staring at the wall all that time.

I have...

1. gone for a walk and gotten lost (took me hours to find my way)
    2. met random guys and thought i was in love with them
    3. at a rave once i went around to every person i could see in my view (QUITE a lot) and told them how i love to help people/listen to their troubles/make new friends and that if they ever needed anything id be there for them, and proceeded to give my cell # to them all.
    4. thought i was superwoman and could fly, got up on a speaker stack only to fly off (fall off)
    5. pondered why life is what it is/how it started/how it will end
    6. damn can i have more of these!!!
    7. damn i NEED more of these

and last..

me: ill take you home
    him:but i live sooo far
    me:its only across the state, i dont mind
    him: well i guess if you dont mind

few hours go by

we arrive

me: where the fuck am i!
    him: my house
    me: umm how long did it take us to get here
    him: a long time, i told you!
    me: what the hell was i thinking! and now i have to go ALL THE WAY HOME!

^^ that was the briefest descritpion of what i did...it goes further but details are too long

17. Collapse Details

Last time I rolled I was at 2 fellow BLer's house. I was feeling so incredible, and the temperature and air in the house was at a seemingly perfect degree. Such a perfect degree, in fact, to get.... NAKED! Yup, that's right. I took off all my clothing and ran around the house in the buff. Although, I'm sure is was grand at the time, I felt slightly silly afterward and once again, I would like to apologize to my favorite BLers.

18. Collapse Details
    The things we do... 
    Wink
    Mine was during a come down, at about 9am in the morning; still awake from the big night before.

During the night before, at the club, I was breakdancing on the stage (well trying to; it was good for a laugh none the less). Anyway, it's 9am the following morning, three friends and I are driving around, thinking of where we can 'recover'. While driving to our destination (which was unknown), we passed McDonalds. All of a sudden one of my friends come up with the idea for me to Breakdance in McDonalds, in front of everyone. Being off my head, I obliged without a pause, and accepted the 'mission'. So we did a U-turn and headed back for McDonalds. As we pull into McDonalds, we notice a Police Car parked there, with two Police officers inside about to order breakfast. At this point I had second thoughts; my friends laughed and insisted I still have to complete the 'mission'.
    So I got out of the car, and began to walk into McDonalds with one friend behind me with his Nokia 7210 Mobile Phone (Camera Phone). So I stand next the Police Officers, who are still pondering what to order, and I order 2 hash browns. After paying, I then turn to one of the officers and ask how his night has been. He replied saying that his shift had only just started, and also asked me how my night was. My reply was simply,
    "I've had a great night. In fact, I learnt how to breakdance. Watch this!", so in front of all the McDonald customers, McDonald employees and two hungry Police Officers, I started break dancing (with my friend near the exit taking photo's). The Police Officers starting pissing themselves. After 6 complete spins I stand up, grab my two hash browns, and smile goodbye, while they're still struggling to breathe from laughter.

Even when we got back to the car, they were still standing there laughing, not to mention half the people in the restaurant watching us leave with such a disbelief look.

To this day, I still can't believe I did such a thing. I mean, breakdancing at McDonalds is one thing, but doing it in front of two on-duty Police Officers, while on highly illegal drugs is another.

Mission completed.

19. Collapse Details

Earth
    I had a 10 minute conversation with someone that turned out to be my own reflection.

I felt really stupid.

20. Collapse Details

Red face
    i took my dog for a walk after clubbing and argued with a tree thinking it was my lame neighbour. when the hallucination seemed to fade, i said "oh right, now you just disappear you coward" or something.. the worst part is that i only realized what i did after being back home for half an hour MDA = scary

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This happened to one of my buds, not me... but none-the-less, it's funny and fucked up

We were all rolling in a hotel room... My best friend was on a few pills and of course there's music playing. I like over to her and she's answering her phone, holding it up to her ear saying, "Hello? Hello? ... F*ck, I hate when people call and hang up....Why whould they do that?" Anyway she goes on for a few minutes about why someone would call her and hang up. All the while she's still holding the "cell phone" up to ear. I finally look at her and say, "Dude, there's no cell phone there!" Ah, good times

Imaginary cell phones.

22. Collapse Details
    So there I was 
    Thumbs up
    Scene: At a friends house for his birthday. Me my fiancee, him and his girl.

I came across some very clean MDMA, infact so clean it hadnt been pressed or capped. I took the normal dosage of what I would had if it had been street E. (I also did clean up, I.E. took what was left, should have been less than 2mg of clean up) Found out this stuff not only kicked your butt, but that it was only MDMA.

The first 45 minutes where nice, really nice come up, and then it hit hard. I couldnt stand still, I stepped in circles, at one time I sat on the floor and had water poured down my back to cool me down. This was followed by a period of small black outs where I may or may not have been talking to someone. I would come out of these little fades and ask if we where having a conversation and half the time the answer was 'yes' and half 'no'.

At one point I laid on my back and pulled myself under the coffee table. The problem was, the table was too short, so I was knocking stuff off of it. Also at one end the legs where too close together and I got stuck. I spent the rest of my roll stuck under the table.

23. Collapse Details

So, a friend and I were downtown and there was this big music fest going on - lots of people on all sorts of drugs and drunkards running the streets - totally wild time. Anyhow, we got ahold of a few rolls and we took them, then went tromping around the festival. My friend sees one of those construction things with the yellow blinkie lights on it and she decides she wants it. So she starts messing with the bolts holding it on, and for the life of her, she can't get the blinkie light off for her to steal. So, this cop comes along and asks, "What are you girls doing?" Innocently, my friend replies, "Nothing." (While she was caught red-handed.) The cop says, "Damn, girl, you're messed up. Here..." The cop takes one of those multi-tool things off his belt and takes the blinkie light off for her and gives it to her, then says, "Get lost." Hehehe. The cop helped us steal the blinkie!!

24. Collapse Details

Ok, not me but my girlfriend. we were both on about 4 pills each, then out of know where she tells me

"No one sees you take the garbage out and then all you are left with is a half empty box of eaten cerial on the counter top"

WTF?!?!?!? I started laughing my ass off. I was all... do you know what you just said? She said Yeah, and I was like, no I don't think you do so let me repeat. I repeted it to her, she sat there for about 10 seconds thinking about it and then says "Well yeah, you know what I mean right?"

Hahahah

25. Collapse Details
    Do you ever just lose your mind when mashed? 
    Capsule
    Just wondering if this sort of thing happens to a lot of people. I've seen people who seem to lost touch with reality when really bikkied. Last night I was peaking on some white stars, and I sat down on a curb. I had two friends sitting next to me, and I was bolloxed. Just out of nowhere I said "X is equal to the square root of three"..... it was odd, lol. I remember having some "brilliant revelation" while I sat there and it came out as "x is equal to the square root of three" lmfao.

Yeah, anyway, does anyone else come out with random, mad little nonsensical sentences like that when rolling hard?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast