Bluelight

Thread: Ketamine - first time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Ketamine - first time 
    Bluelighter
    Me and a friend are planning to get some ketamine. This will be the first time we've tried this, and we're probably going to get a gram each. We wont take the whole gram at once because we have no tolerance, but we're wondering what the recommended dosage should be for the first time. We have both done ecstasy many times and smoke weed on a rather regular basis. If anyone could give me some advice on the dosage, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. Collapse Details

Start small like key bump small and work up. You didnt list other dissociatives or psychs in what you are experianced with so defanitly take it slow as you WILL trip hard.

3. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    ^ Exactly. Remember you can always take more but never take less.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thank you, so maybe we start off with two lines each?

5. Collapse Details

I said key bumps (~50mg). Im telling you dont jump in head first dip your foot in at first. Respect for these drugs is crucial otherwise youll be in over your head. Anyone who is experianced with hallucinogens will tell you its terrifying if you take way too much. Again you can always do more.
    Last edited by Too many doses; 19-08-2009 at 00:25. Reason: added shit

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    oh okay, thanks and is 420,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/g a good price?

No - you're getting ass raped

No price discussion out of The 2009 Price Thread. -C.H.
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 19-08-2009 at 02:15.

7. Collapse Details

tiny little bumps. you'll feel it and you should be able to titrate your dose perfectly from there.

its that easy.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    great, i can't wait thanks for your help everyone

9. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    If it's klean ket then 100-150mg would probably be enough to fall down a big ol' k-hole. Definitely best to start on the low side cos they're quite the experience - good to work your way up to it and get a feel for the landscape cos it's a bit of a strange one

There's also The Big and Dandy Ketamine Thread in PD for all you ketamine needs

10. Collapse Details

my first experience with ketamine i k-holed by accident, eyed out what i though looked about 50 mgs which im assuming turned out to be about 150 because i fell head first into the hole, it was scary, i still love ketamine though =)

11. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    do 100mg lines untill you're where you want to be.. if you take a whole gram you'll k-hole which can be a frightening, but enlightening experience....

12. Collapse Details

^ Unless it's cut to fuck 100mg is way too much for a first time unless you want to dive straight down the hole. Taking a gram is just plain ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by dufftx View Post
    my first experience with ketamine i k-holed by accident, eyed out what i though looked about 50 mgs which im assuming turned out to be about 150 because i fell head first into the hole, it was scary, i still love ketamine though =)
    I also fell down a hole the first time I did ket - about 150mg got me there and I wasn't expecting it at all. Sniffed two lines, found myself in Super Mario World, sniffed another one and fell off the edge of the universe. Had so much fun exploring I explored my way though the rest of the gram

Not everyone enjoys it, but I loves me a lil hole

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phatass View Post
    do 100mg lines untill you're where you want to be.. if you take a whole gram you'll k-hole which can be a frightening, but enlightening experience....
    This is far too much for a first time user.

Don't start with 100mg lines. I recommend starting out with bumps about 1/4 that size and working your way up. [25mg is about a threshold dose, which means you will feel it and get a taste for it off that amount.]

AND DO NOT TAKE THE WHOLE GRAM!

14. Collapse Details

No prices. Check out the price thread entries from your fellow Ukers.
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 19-08-2009 at 02:25. Reason: took out the quoted price

15. Collapse Details

^ Or come over to EADD where price talk is cheap and legal and also allowed

16. Collapse Details

Oh oops. Thanks Mr. Smod .

17. Collapse Details

Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    ^I also fell down a hole the first time I did ket - about 150mg got me there and I wasn't expecting it at all. Sniffed two lines, found myself in Super Mario World, sniffed another one and fell off the edge of the universe. Had so much fun exploring I explored my way though the rest of the gram

Not everyone enjoys it, but I loves me a lil hole
    same happened me 1st time.... thought i was in a computer game or cartoon, one line later im fallin....BIG TIME! never found it scarey though....actuaclly i loved it!i think thats the wonderful thing about dissociatives! if i had such an intence experience my first time tryin lsd, i prob would have freaked out! But not with k.... main ting is, dnt be scared of it, worst case senario: you hole(no biggy) if ur not sure youre ready for cartoon land or seeing yourself walking up the stairs FROM THE LANDING (My second time) then start with small bumps and up your dose
    i do love a hole though!

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ahh i really want to k-hole so badly now haha but what i'll think i'll do is i'll do small 30-50mg lines and get a feel for it, and if i react well i'll go for the k hole what does it feel like if you don't fall in the hole and how long does it usually take to kick in?

19. Collapse Details

Good plan on taking it up in stages. Ketamine kan have a kumalitive effect so it's a good way of getting a feel for it. It's nigh-on impossible to describe a k-hole. Each time is completely unique. The only drugs you mention having experience of is MDMA and weed - ketamine is a whole other world. Lots of other worlds actually

You will feel the initial effects shortly after sniffing but it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to peak. In total it's around an hour or so in duration but there is often a strong desire to redose when you come back to Earth's orbit

Check out The Beginners Guide To Ketamine for all the basics and more

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    of course i'm going to redose if it turns out well so if i'm fine and having a good time after about 50-100mg, it would be okay to k-hole? (remember this is my first time) By the way, you have no idea how much i want to try this right now haha

21. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    If it's klean ket then 100-150mg would probably be enough to fall down a big ol' k-hole. Definitely best to start on the low side cos they're quite the experience - good to work your way up to it and get a feel for the landscape cos it's a bit of a strange one

There's also The Big and Dandy Ketamine Thread in PD for all you ketamine needs
    I really think 100mg would be too much.

I'm pretty sure if you had 100mg of pure ketamine, for someone with no tolerance to it, you could get several doses out of it.

I think Too Many Doses' idea of ~50mg is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by johanneschimpo View Post
    This is far too much for a first time user.

Don't start with 100mg lines. I recommend starting out with bumps about 1/4 that size and working your way up. [25mg is about a threshold dose, which means you will feel it and get a taste for it off that amount.]

AND DO NOT TAKE THE WHOLE GRAM!
    Good advice JC.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    okay i'll do small bumps of around 30-40mg and build up :P by the way, whenever i've sniffed drugs in the past i have always done it in lines. What do people mean by 'bumps'?

Also my friend wants to know how bad the side affects are for K compared with weed. Thanks

23. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by meepless View Post
    of course i'm going to redose if it turns out well so if i'm fine and having a good time after about 50-100mg, it would be okay to k-hole? (remember this is my first time) By the way, you have no idea how much i want to try this right now haha
    You won't want to K hole your first time.

You can't really compare drug side effects to each other, they are unique. However, if you space your K experiences out by a week or longer, you should be fine.

People mean "bumps" as in as long as it is wide, whereas a line is about 10, 20, 50 times longer than it is wide. Does that make sense?

Ketamine is a drug which is a lot more potent than the crap-quality cocaine that UK sees, for example.

24. Collapse Details

Yeah what do people mean by bumps? And what would u feel if u only did a bump of k ?

25. Collapse Details

Bumps just means a small amount really. Small lines are the same thing. Assuming you're not going to be weighing it, I'd say around an inch or so and pretty thin as a very rough guide.

Side effects are mainly being very unco-ordinated (walking can be difficult even on a fairly small amount,) nausea and feeling generally dopey for a few hours afterwards. Nothing too unpleasant

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    I really think 100mg would be too much.

I'm pretty sure if you had 100mg of pure ketamine, for someone with no tolerance to it, you could get several doses out of it.

I think Too Many Doses' idea of ~50mg is more accurate.
    That's what I said - 100-150mg if you want to hole but take it up in stages. As s/he is in the UK it will most likely be uncut - ket is one of the few drugs here that is konsistently top-notch in terms of quality and reliability so it's reasonable to base dosing on it being pure

Is it crystal or powder ket, incidentally? If it's crystal then you need to crush it very well or it'll shred your nose

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast