Bluelight

Thread: Cannabis - Worst Pot Trip Of My Life - Bad Trip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Cannabis - Worst Pot Trip Of My Life - Bad Trip 
    this happened when i was a teenager back in 1993. i still remember it like t was yesterday. i was 15 years old and had only smoked pot a few times before. i had just moved to my dad's house and his girlfriend was a total pothead. so the first day i move there i ask his girlfirend if i could smoke some pot. she says yeah. so in the morning we smoke a joint. it doesnt do much to me. then a few hours later we go down to the beach and score some weed. we smoke it right there on the beach, hidden of course. again it doesn't do much to me. then around 7pm a guy comes around our pad with some pot. this was my 3rd time smoking that day and i was a newby. so this last joint i say screw it and went balls out. took like 10 long hits of it. then i had the munchies bad. my moms girlfriend makes us quessadillas to eat. and everything is funny as hell, i laughing at everything. then the pot guy leaves and its just me and her in the living room. my dad is asleep in the back. well around 8pm i go lay down and start to fall asleep in front of the tv. i nod off and suddenly i'm in a time warp going a million miles per hour through the galaxy (ever see that movie STARGATE). then i get up and something is definitaely wrong. its like i wasn't there. time has slowed down to a crawl, a minute seemed like 2 life times. getting deja vu like a mtherfcker. everything happening 1,000 times over and over and over. i began freaking. i go into the bathroom and suddenly its like i'm being flushed down the toilet. then i realize that i don't exist. life as we know it isn't. i'm and eveything is "nothing". then i'm in another universe 1,000,000,000,000 miles a way from earth. my mind and body ain't one. they have split up. my moms girlfriend tries calming me down to no avail, i yell to her to call 911. i have visions of me in straightjacket in a psych ward at the hospital. she decides not to call 911, instead gives me cold medicine to make me drowsy. she goes and wakes my dad in the back room. i lay down on the couch and my dad comes out and tries to calm me. and as he is, he begins turning into a horned devil about to engulf me in his evil. then everything goes black black black. all together this "bad trip" lasted about 30 minutes. i wake up 2 hours later and am a bit better and i'm off to sleep again. then i wake up the next day fine trying not to think about the previous night to hell.

substancecode_marijuana
    explevel_inexperienced
    roacode_smoked
    roacode_inhaled
    exptype_negative
    exptype_difficult
    exptype_disaster
    Last edited by Xorkoth; 06-08-2017 at 20:38. Reason: edited title to fit guidlines

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sounds like you had more than weed. maybe she slipped you some lsd. or maybe it was a dream.

3. Collapse Details

pot can be hallucinogenic.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yea it can, but not full on lsd trips for 30 mins! you might see a shadow or sumthin. idk hard to believe.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    lsd trips for 30 minutes...? definitley wasnt lsd then

6. Collapse Details

"Darkness cannot be dissipated with more darkness. More darkness will make darkness thicker. Only light can dissipate darkness. Violence and hatred cannot be removed with violence and hatred." - Thich Nhat Hanh
    Sounds like a crazy experience.
    Did you ever smoke weed again?

It most definitely does NOT sound like there is any reason to believe that your pot was necessarily laced to me.
    People's reactions to marijuana vary tremendously, and beginners (or anyone) who smoke too much can often have extremely intense experiences, like what you describe here.
    As it says on Erowid reports that claim to be reports of "laced" weed:

"Some authors report suspicions that their cannabis has been 'laced' (adulterated). While this is possible, readers should be aware that idiosyncratic response to the effects of cannabis (usually higher doses) can lead some users to presume their cannabis has been 'laced'. "

For more crazy first-time experiences, see
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=14584
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=15999
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=19046
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=18895

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Just sound like an intense weed trip...has happened to me a few times.

8. Collapse Details

what the hell is a pot trip ?

9. Collapse Details

Wow, that is pretty crazy. I'm glad you are okay and didn't end up calling 911. I've always wanted more profound and intense effects from sativa strains--well all strains in general, but that sounds a bit too intense. Just curious, do you still smoke at all?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul.On.E View Post
    sounds like you had more than weed. maybe she slipped you some lsd. or maybe it was a dream.

it definitely wasn't a dream

11. Collapse Details

I've has some pretty mind blowing experiences just from smoking weed. Eventually they became more and more paranoid and scary over the years so I quit. It's just doesn't give me enjoyment anymore. As much as pot is not physically harmful and can relax most people and make them feel good, it can also give some people a bad reaction and scare the shit out of you. In that regard, it's much like alcohol, just not as toxic. Some people can drink and feel wonderful. Others get sick and suffer bad hangovers.

12. Collapse Details

cannabis has an altogether different effect on me at times than it used to when i was much younger. at times it can take me so very deep. it's because of this that i find it a very powerful and very valuable tool for meditative purposes and for introspection. hardly a social or recreational substance for me much anymore (unless i am very aware of how much i am letting myself smoke)

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by jfromcali32 View Post
    this happened when i was a teenager back in 1993. i still remember it like t was yesterday. i was 15 years old and had only smoked pot a few times before. i had just moved to my dad's house and his girlfriend was a total pothead. so the first day i move there i ask his girlfirend if i could smoke some pot. she says yeah. so in the morning we smoke a joint. it doesnt do much to me. then a few hours later we go down to the beach and score some weed. we smoke it right there on the beach, hidden of course. again it doesn't do much to me. then around 7pm a guy comes around our pad with some pot. this was my 3rd time smoking that day and i was a newby. so this last joint i say screw it and went balls out. took like 10 long hits of it. then i had the munchies bad. my moms girlfriend makes us quessadillas to eat. and everything is funny as hell, i laughing at everything. then the pot guy leaves and its just me and her in the living room. my dad is asleep in the back. well around 8pm i go lay down and start to fall asleep in front of the tv. i nod off and suddenly i'm in a time warp going a million miles per hour through the galaxy (ever see that movie STARGATE). then i get up and something is definitaely wrong. its like i wasn't there. time has slowed down to a crawl, a minute seemed like 2 life times. getting deja vu like a mtherfcker. everything happening 1,000 times over and over and over. i began freaking. i go into the bathroom and suddenly its like i'm being flushed down the toilet. then i realize that i don't exist. life as we know it isn't. i'm and eveything is "nothing". then i'm in another universe 1,000,000,000,000 miles a way from earth. my mind and body ain't one. they have split up. my moms girlfriend tries calming me down to no avail, i yell to her to call 911. i have visions of me in straightjacket in a psych ward at the hospital. she decides not to call 911, instead gives me cold medicine to make me drowsy. she goes and wakes my dad in the back room. i lay down on the couch and my dad comes out and tries to calm me. and as he is, he begins turning into a horned devil about to engulf me in his evil. then everything goes black black black. all together this "bad trip" lasted about 30 minutes. i wake up 2 hours later and am a bit better and i'm off to sleep again. then i wake up the next day fine trying not to think about the previous night to hell.
    hate to make light of your bad time but sign me up for some of that stuff. hope all is better now

14. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Pot scares the fuck out of me. I don't visually trip out, but extreme paranoia and anxiety. Its absolutely horrible. First time I smoked a couple of cones, my body went entirely numb, I couldn't feel myself breathing, or my heart beating. I thought I was having some sort of allergic reaction. I was telling my friends to call an ambulance because I was dying.

Quite embarassing when i think about it now, but at the time I was certain I was dead.

I regularly use MDMA/MDEA, DMT, LSD, and Psilocybin...heck I'm even able to smoke synthetic cannibanoids like JWH-018. Its laughable how comfortable I am breaking through on DMT. But for whatever reason, THC tears me apart. It really bugs me when people advocate how safe it is - for 90% of the population I'm sure it is...not for me.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jfromcali32 View Post
    it definitely wasn't a dream
    The brain interprets your dreams the same way it interprets your waking life. In our minds, they are one in the same.

16. Collapse Details

when i was a kid some older guy smoked me on a spliff and i got so high i was seeing shit and everything was starting to flash, i got so dizzy i puked! while i was puking the fucker told me it was laced with rat poision and started to laugh....i started feeling normal again after puking but i was so pissed off i tackled the guy and rolled him into my puke lol

17. Collapse Details

is it ur mom's girlfriend? im confused.. why was ur dad there?

18. Collapse Details

lol sounds crazy.

one time when I first started smoking I took a fat chronic rip out of my friends infamous "16" bong. I walked home and was seeing/hearing some cool stuff (but at the time I was scared shitless). The only way I can describe it is I heard this guy with a deep ass voice singing "Bum bum bum bum". And when I closed my eyes I saw a rubber cartoon version of myself flopping around and dancing to it LOL

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by THRILL View Post
    is it ur mom's girlfriend? im confused.. why was ur dad there?

no, it was my dad's girlfriend

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pkt View Post
    what the hell is a pot trip ?
    when i first read it as like a trip or drive to get some pot. and u got busted or something... then i saw it was trip reports

21. Collapse Details

I'm a daily smoker. I've had one such major experience with weed when I went to community college. One day I was at school and some guys were like hey you wanna throw down 5 bucks for a blunt? Of course, I obliged not knowing what I was getting into. So 2 guys, a girl who wasn't smoking, and I went across the street to the regular smoke spot behind this pool hall. I ended up rolling the blunt which made me a little nervous bc I didn't know these guys very well and I wanted to do well. I ended up rolling a real nice blunt of some straight chronic. Anyway there were only 3 of us smoking this blunt so I knew we were gonna get REAL high, but I didn't know how high...My first rip is nice and clean and before I know it, it's right back around to me, big puff again, and before exhaling this second rip, I know I'm about to get straight jacked, as I can already feel my body getting a real strong buzz. That was before exhaling the second hit mind you. It comes around another 2 or 3 times and by this time I'm for sure ripped. No question, no doubt. I just burst out laughing looking off into the distance. When the end of the blunt came around, I was at the "I'm so high right now and it's only been 3 minutes since we sparked this blunt and I know I won't get a better high from smoking more but what the hell who likes to waste weed?" stage. So what the hell, I took another rip and the blunt was kicked. We started talking about music and one guy asked me what type of music I listened to. When fishing around my head for the answer, I was dazed and slow to respond, and as I was answering I somehow felt paranoid that my answers would be ridiculed and misunderstood. It was a weird manifestation of paranoia-induced self consciousness. For some reason I was scared that both guys and the girl could tell I was super ripped and everyone was kind of giggling and I slipped further into the paranoia. We headed back to school and as we were waiting for the light to turn so that we could cross the street, the other three were talking and for some reason I thought they were talking about me being gay or something. We crossed the street and approached school. It was around noon and school was bustling with students, all of whom I assumed just KNEW I was high when they saw/looked at me. The school also has many cops patrolling on scooters and when I saw two of them together, I just looked away and started walking as fast as I could towards the area where I usually hang out. One of my friends was sitting in a circle of people in the quad, under a tree and I approached her. First thing she says to me is, "You look faaded!" And I can't deny of course, that yes I was high out of my mind. I was in a realm that marijuana had never taken me. Not as far as strength necessarily, but I had never been that paranoid/self conscious. I sat down next to her as she was studying with some people and I couldn't ease into the situation. I was just on a totally different wavelength. It's been about 15-20 mins now since I smoked and I'm starting to TRIP. I had done shrooms 3 times prior to this experience, and let me tell you, this bud was approaching that realm. Visual distortions, textures changing, extreme thoughts, an unnerving feeling, and a strong sense of losing touch with reality. As class was letting out, I thought that everyone coming outside could just tell that I was high. Point blank, automatically. Of course they couldn't, but it reaaaly felt like they could. Anyway, I just got so uncomfortable being at school, that I hopped the rail and booked it home. This is the only time out of thousands that something like this has ever happened while using marijuana, but as you can see, it definitely stands out in my memory. I think that just like any other substance, weed must be respected, and next time you think about smoking more just for the sake of it, you better think twice. (Especially with people you aren't great friends with)

22. Collapse Details

^ I always think people are talking about me when I'm stoned. Alwaaays socially paranoid.

23. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I've had a couple of bad experience with pot too.

24. Collapse Details

Weed can be way tripppy I've come to realize, but that's its beauty.
    Even among heavy dosage you can still have a few crazy trips here and there depending on the type

25. Collapse Details

I had a very similar, but worse experience two nights ago and have been googling all day and have not found a case as severe as mine. I was out at a party and had about 4 or 5 drinks, and smoked a few puffs of hookah. All in all i was just pretty tipsy. I was in the kitchen as some guys were making a 2 litre bottle gravity bong, and roasted 2 bowls immediately in it. I asked what the hell that was, and naturally I was granted the candidate for the first hit, since I never have tried it before. Now I've only smoked weed a few times in my life, and the worst I've ever heard of getting too high is someone just passing out. I've been very high one other time in my life and just passed out and was hyper aware of all my senses for a couple hours, while being half passed out.

This time was a whole different story. Immediately after blowing the smoke out, I knew something was wrong. I immediately started to feel dizzy and not quite right. Within 2 minutes everything became extremely hazy, and I started to tweak out, my friend trying to calm me down and say I was just really high. I said okay, I'll be fine I just need to sleep. What happned next after I went upstairs, something set me off and suddenly I started to spaz out upstairs. I was tripping so hard I thought I had just killed myself and for the following 5 hours, I WAS dead, and spiraling through hell, occasionally coming back to reality just as a tease before sucking me back into what I remember being the most excruciating, never ending pain. Anybody that came to talk to me looked like a demon from hell and it only got worse. I started screaming and becoming very aggressive and saying things that people thought I was possessed (I am a very chill guy normally and even when heavily intoxicated of just beer, will never get violent) I hardly remember most of it, I just knew that I was dead, and saw my whole life play out like a movie and I continued to spiral down into hell. I thought my whole life was just a joke because I was actually in hell, and my life never even existed. After about 5 hours of this I fell asleep for maybe an hour after having the peak of my attacks where I thought I hit rock bottom of the pits of hell and saw the face of satan laughing at me as I writhered in pain. When I finally woke, the bathroom light immediately switched off and I was sitting in a pitch black room. I knew either I was completely dead now, or that I finally returned from the trip. I fumbled to the lightswitch and once it turned on, I sat there wondering if it were real or not. I walked over to the couch and passed out for a few more hours and when I woke and couldn't find my house keys, I started to trip again (with that over-analytical effect of weed) thinking that I wasn't really back or alive and how perfectly wrong everything was in my life at that moment for me to really exist. I drove over to my best friends house and was talking with him and his wife and was still tripping mentally (no longer visually). I couldn't comprehend reality and was just waiting for to snap back into the hellish trip just like it happened the night before where I would come back to reality for moments then get sucked back out. My friend drove me back to my place and the whole rest of the day was a haze, and I was tripping all day, still unsure if I was alive or not. I was questioning everything about my entire life until I finally came out of it today, almost 36 hours later. Things finally make sense and I realize I am most surely alive.

Now, my friend from the party was almost positive that it was not laced weed, just very potent, and enhanced efficiency with the gravity bong. Perhaps I was just hallucinating and tripping really bad, the weed was laced, or possibly with the combination I had, experienced a near death experience. I have no idea, all I know is that it was truly the most frightening experience of my life, and one I hope never to have again. I left out a lot of the other things i thought and felt but I could probably write a book on the ordeal. None of this is made up, and according to the other people there, it was worse than I have described it. So either I had tho worst weed trip of anyone in the world, or I have yet to come across a similar story. Either way, maybe you guys will at least enjoy my story hah!
    Last edited by badtrip; 28-09-2009 at 10:12.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast