Bluelight

Thread: Pill ID

1. Collapse Details
    Pill ID 
    Hey, can someone please give me a link to get a pill ID? I have generic percocet, but I have no idea how much of it is oxycodone and how much is bullshit. I just took 6, and so far they aren't shit. Demerol is 100 times the drug this is. I am so pissed off right now I could punch something. I should have just stuck with my demerol.

CWE for the win I guess.

2. Collapse Details

http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

please dont start pill id threads in the future , you can find the answers on your own if you put a little work in

3. Collapse Details

I already found that site, and my pill isn't there.

Anyhow it doesn't matter. I can't stop throwing up, I am so damned hot I feel like I am going to pass out, and I am sweating worse than I did in Texas when it was 108 and the AC went out. Looks like percocet isn't any better than codeine on my system.

4. Collapse Details

Why'd you take them if you didn't know what was in them (or the amounts)? You've been a member scence April, you should know better than to post pill ids.

5. Collapse Details

They were prescribed to me. I knew they contained oxycodone and acetaminophen, I just didn't know the quantities. Amazingly enough, it didn't say on the pharm slip nor the scrip bottle. When I took them, I took less than the max dose on the bottle.

6. Collapse Details

you should try Google. and stop living under a rock, you ought to know better.

7. Collapse Details

You got a script that doesn't say how much active ingredients the pills contain anywhere, and that say you're fine to take 6+?

8. Collapse Details

It didn't say anywhere how much of each drug was in it, no. And it said "take 2, 4 times a day". And as I explained in another thread, I took 2 and threw them up immediately. Then I took 2 more with food and kept them down but they didn't do anything. So 2 hours 45 minutes later I took two more, and within 10 minutes I had my "reaction".

I tried the drugs.com ID site and couldn't find them there, and I was so pissed off with getting crap with acetaminophen in it that I couldn't be bothered to try very hard.

And I don't think it's fair to say I am "living under a rock". I mean come on, it wasn't like I found these on the ground of the bottom of my grandmothers medicine drawer or something. I'm not stupid. I knew they contained acetaminophen, and I knew it was likely somewhere between 375 and 600, and I knew I was good for at least 4000mg of acetaminophen given the fact that I weigh 200 pounds.

As for having a bad reaction, I knew I had a bad reaction to codeine, and I knew there was a possibility of having a reaction to these as well. Of course now I am not so sure it was the codeine or the oxycodone and not the acetaminophen.

Anyhow, cut me some slack. I think I went in to this pretty reasonably. I very frustrated when I wrote the post because of the acetaminophen. I would have sooner put my fist through my monitor as scrolled through google searches. I appologize.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    As a Pharmacy Tech I've never seen a slip that didn't say the amount, sooo your story doesn't really sound believeable.

10. Collapse Details

Why would I lie? I was going to scan the pharm slip, but there is so much personal information there I didn't want to take the time to blur it all out, so I took a shot of the drug history part of the slip:

http://yfrog.com/1xpharminfoj

Notice how every single drug there has the mg at the end, except the RATIO-OXYCOCET. I promise you, that is exactly how it appeared on the bottle as well. Nowhere in anything I was given did it specify how much of each drug was contained in it.

If you still don't believe me, I guess you never will. Why would I lie about it?