Bluelight

Thread: Offsite Studies & Where can YOU, as a member, offer yourself for a study?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Talking
    I know what I know and I know that I know it and I am not interested in convincing others about it or arguing with others about what I know or about whether or not I'm deluded, etc.. I kinda think you either get it or you don't. Of course, the trouble with that statement is that there is an enormous potential to alienate others
    I think that the "trouble with that statement" is that there is an "enormous potential" for the word "know" being over used, lol.

Sorry, don’t mean to poke fun. I love sharing thoughts when encouraged by X also.
    Last edited by 1q2w3e4r5t6y; 25-10-2012 at 10:11.

2. Collapse Details

Any studies that have to do with benzos I would like to do. Contact me anytime. Been taking xanax for quite awhile for social anxiety disorder.

3. Collapse Details

I am open to any type of study. I am 41 and have suffered from depression and anxiety most of my life. i have been on every antidepressant there is at one point or another and none of them had any effect on me . i get quite jealous when i hear people say for instance that their daily effexor makkes them happy and wish i could find something that will help . Benzos do help however my dr will not prescribe them because they are so addictive. currently i am on 600mg neurotin 4x .5 clonodine 4x and this only "takes the edge off" and the nagging feeling of constant anxiety is always present. I have completely lost faith in traditional psychiatry

4. Collapse Details

I can offer myself to any study be it online or in real life (based in the UK).

I'm 20 years old, have a history of addiction to benzos, opiates, alcohol and abuse of amphetamines. I've also tried and experimented with various drugs but no hallucinogens. I've been in and out of psychiatric care - and that's how my addiction to benzos started at the ripe age of 16. My addiction to opiates at 15 when over prescribed a lot of codeine for a back problem. Currently I'm taking dexedrine daily for ADHD which has worked wonders for me, and I think the right diagnosis has finally been made regarding my mental health.

I would really like to take part in any psyciatric studies, as I find that the system is completely flawed, corrupt and unjust. Had I of been properly diagnosed with ADHD and not a "crippling anxiety problem" who knows what could have happened. Most likely deterred from a lot of drug abuse, helped me with my study and improved my quality of life significantly than what did happen by getting me hooked on pregabalin and diazepam.

5. Collapse Details

I can offer myself to any (radical) study which could have the nice side benefit of helping me.

20-30 yrs of age. Ironically very healthy physically.
    No diseases or conditions. Only the mental ones.
    Not schizophrenic.
    All body parts in place.
    No surgery at all.
    Drug use but for self medication.
    No addictions.
    No needles.

Magnetic stimulation, surgery, implants, experimental drugs, you name it. I think... no I know I represent a part of the population that can be of interest for researchers. I will remain anonymous and there's a lot of details I wont reveal but enough should be attainable from what I choose to share.

Location is not an issue if it's worth it.

Small studies, essays, etc is of no interest. It's participating in cutting edge treatments that could work for people like me I'm after.

As suicide is a very common thought and I'm not fond of life I wouldn't be too sorry to loose it, in fact that would be reducing suffering by total (excluding relatives ofc.), so dangerous potentially fatal experimental trials is of little concern or of any at all for me. As long as the plug is cut if it all turn out bad.

For a thread which describes me and my deep issues see this: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/6...SIBLE-TO-TREAT!
    Last edited by Howl; 27-03-2013 at 17:30.

6. Collapse Details

I offer myself for study about LSD/DOB,mdma and weed

my strong point is I listen tons of music and whole world of auditory sensations is what I am good at,I know can describe very well how high dose LSD does change hearing

7. Collapse Details

Has anyone heard of studies where they use gamma (ghb) for opiates and methadone detox?

8. Collapse Details

I totally agree with you. I always believe whenever not over dose it, MDMA actually helps in my life.
    I risk myself in street pills of E in past few years, but I hope to explore the positive side MDMA.

Quote Originally Posted by onthemend View Post
    I lived with Depression for about 30 years. I took ONE DOSE of (good quality) MDMA in a carefully-prepared, clinical-type session and now I'm happy. I love my life. I'm not trying to be funny or provocative here - this is for real and I think it's a story worth telling. I'm just an ordinary guy who did for himself what mainstream medicine could not. Ï find typing tedious but I would be happy to provide more information to anybody who's interested.

9. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    FWIW, single-exposure to MDMA literally cured my best friend of debilitating ptsd/agoraphobia... he suffered his whole life from it due to his upbringing, to the point where he couldn't even go outside for years; it stopped him going to school in the sixth grade. and he had it; right up until he was exposed to MDMA, which suddenly somehow made it possible for him to have a social life whatsoever, with or without the drug... he is now a rather happy, socially competent person who can talk to girs and has otherwise remained completely drug-free over his entire lifetime.

if that sounds unbelievable;
    that MDMA can literally Cure PTSD; i agree,
    that it is an extraordinary claim to make...
    but i have seen it do miracles with my own eyes.
    and clearly, further research/understanding/anecdotal reports are needed on this.

Rhien

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I wish to legally donate my brain to science after i pass on;
    I believe it would be of use to any researcher looking to study any long term changes to brain structure that may be caused by lifelong marijuana smoking commenced in adolescence

this is a serious request/offer of donation.
    this offer will remain open unless otherwise stated;
    any information on how i might go about this would be greatly appreciated

kind regards

11. Collapse Details

I offer myself for study. I have a big experience with any different psychoactive substances ranging from b-kets to tryptamines. I got out of my 3-MMC addicted thanks to psylocybin and I did it all by myself. ( 3 sessions ) I watch my behaviour closely all the time and I might have some interesting points.

12. Collapse Details

Hey toothpastedog! I'd be interested in those UCLA studies. How would I get involved?

13. Collapse Details

Been taking me about a year already to "get my personality back" and I still notice progress. Slipped into full-blown mania due to 2.5 years of daily amphetamine abuse (almost no iv use though). This is with the aid of neuroleptics and 1-3 psychotherapy sessions per week.

Don't worry, you will get your old self back eventually. It just takes time, like the other posters have already pointed out. Your body (brain) is very very resilient and can adapt to just about anything. Just make sure you stay abstinent.

14. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I've been depressed and opiate-dependant for twenty-five years since a bad helicopter accident whilst in the army.
    Three weeks ago, a new doctor prescribed Lyrica (pregabalin) to help with the pain in my damaged spine. I was also taking around 400mg of Vicodin daily.
    Now, today, my depression has lifted, my pain is virtually gone, and I'm only taking three or four 30mg Vicodin per day. (And that only through habit, I believe).
    I suffered no withdrawal-symptoms whatsoever. None.
    Pregabalin is seemingly a miracle-drug. I've seen many accounts since of long-term Heroin users taking Lyrica and having the same success in quitting.
    Are you interested in cases like mine?
    If so, I'm more than happy to help.

15. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    i have slipped disks in my neck a lower back and they say surgery has a 50/50 chance of making it WORSE so i'd be more than happy to try out some new type of surgery i've herd of laser surgery for spine problems but i don't know anything about it

16. Collapse Details

Since this is an old thread I'm going to close this, but I'd like to remind you all that we now have a Drug Studies General Discussion Thread where this kind of discussion can take place, you can ask about getting involved in studies, request existing study results, suggest new study ideas - anything that fits in the scope of drug studies but isn't a study recruitment/results thread in itself.

Closed.

17. Collapse Details
    leanna 
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Has anyone heard of studies where they use gamma (ghb) for opiates and methadone detox?
    have u heard of this? Been on methadone for ten years and would love to know if there is an eaiser way off.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    We might die from all the medication, But we sure kllled all the pain
    I can offer my body for tolerance studies for super heavy hitter opiate using lol 800-900 mg hydro / oxy WiTHOUT physical wds! Haha

19. Collapse Details

It's sad the usa govt made it illegal bcuz of its effect from the carcinogens are also toxic and can become cancerous.
    Amongst bad press as well.

20. Collapse Details

yeah! - you had me laughing for a bit there matey!

21. Collapse Details

If anyone is doing an MDEA study, GHB study, Lefetamine study, Oxolinic acid study, low dose 2C-C, low dose 2C-I study, IndanylAminoPropane study, DMAA study, low dose shroom study, or low dose 2C-D study, PM me.

22. Collapse Details

I am pretty much available for any study, I am interested in mainly psychedelics but have experience with lots of other substances.
    work out daily and keep a good average in university.

23. Collapse Details

Partyvibe also seem to be hosting research: http://www.partyvibe.org/forums/drug...studies-media/
    Last edited by CuriousAboutSpeed; 23-10-2014 at 12:10.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    interesting...worked in a nite club that had a lot of ghb abuse and took it upon myself to try it, now as a former heroin addict and many a years on methadone, i am curios as to ho this would work?? pm if you want to know how i got clean off 45 mg methadone and daily use of heroin! the mental hurdle is now my biggest battle...what can i say i love being high!! tho little choice coming from australia to turkey, things had to change as no methadone here and not willing to go on suboxone. peace..

25. Collapse Details

Yep always willing to be part of any study if it'll help further research and understanding in future...
    I'm female in my early 30's, Have Bipolar disorder Type 1, was a heroin addict for over a decade, and am just completing a pharmocotherapy programme using Buprenorphine,
    I've managed to indulge in just about every drug available at some point in my life, so if you think my input might be useful/helpful just let me know!
    Cheers
    MG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast